Tokyo ghoul :re

Spoilers in 5 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2za1zRFXkM
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/vancouver/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/vancouver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why doesn't Saiko use her Kagun to make Mutsuki a penis?

24 hours away. You are cancer.

why the fuck would you make this thread before spoilers are even close to coming out

>24 hours
More like 15 hours faggot

Then why make a thread now, cancer?

Guys it's fine :) It's 7 days between chapters either way XD

>someone makes a thread on friday two days before spoilers are coming
>no one cares
>thread is make on spoilers day
>everyone insulting OP

We all float (BURNING!)

>>no one cares
Literally first posts said that spoilers are due on Monday, are you gay?

Real spoiler day is tomorrow. It's sunday.

We are now on the less than 24 hours left range, so stop crying

So what? There is still nothing happening in the next 10+ hours besides the vancouver autist spending his entire day to keep this trash thread alive like the others before by spamming unfunny garbage.

Fuck off

Next chapter:
youtube.com/watch?v=C2za1zRFXkM

It's you niggers that killed the threads with your "Ishida Is a hack" parroting. Everyone notices that the manga is not the best at the moment and you think you look cool posting "when it went so wrong" . I remember that Rue was a pain to go through but they were comfy threads. Now fuck off.

can't wait for more awkward Urie - Matsuri interactions

>It's you niggers that killed the threads with your "Ishida Is a hack" parroting.
>trying to defend Vancouver pure unfiltered shitposting with a random strawman
Kill yourself.

Retard, Vancouver was till the Clown arc.

Furuta betrays Juuzou. He says he intended for the CCG and the ghouls to destroy each other, but the fight was a bit too one sided. Now that Hinami is dead the biggest obstacle is out of the way and he can take care of the leftovers himself. Then he stabs Touka through the chest with his sword.
Chapter ends.

Who the fuck cares? You're pretending I called Ishida a hack randomly to defend the current shitposting in these threads.

Just one Vancouver posting nigger. And any other good discussion that starts here ends up going nowhere because of the faggots like you that want the thread on spoiler day and other retards they think their powerlevel meme is funny.

>Just one Vancouver posting nigger.
Enough to make any thread cancer , nigga. Also nice discussion in there, no wait-

The same shit happens with Black. A year after and people still think they are special snowflakes because they call Kubo a hack.

Bleach*

I can't believe you're this mad about Vancouver

Except no one itt called ishida a hack and the previous thread had 6 mentions of the word. 6. With two in the same post and one complaining about it.

The stop posting your shit of why early threads and discuss something else.

I can't believe you're moving the goalpost right now.

Just kill yourself.

Only about 10 out of the 500 posts in that thread are Vancouver related. Why don't you turn down your autism, just a little?

Where have you been? This retards are always calling out lose points that still can be resolved or shit that you can realize by using your brain and not speedreading. Saint Touka here or SSSS ghouls there won't lead anywhere.

Because of your autism
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/vancouver/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/vancouver/

Oh shit, he knows how to use the archive. We all know Vancouver autism or BE THE BECOME, the gifs, Yamori or other shit but you are not a special snowflake pointing it out when is obvious. You are the same cancer.

>shitposts retarded shit
>hey you're retarded
>hurr you're just like me!!!
No really, Kill yourself.

>Vancouver autism or BE THE BECOME, the gifs, Yamori
They should honestly all be banned just like whoever makes these threads on fridays and the one who keeps on bumping them from page 10 whenever they get near some times for hours on end.

Furuta stabs Touka in the belly but the baby regenerates because it's the Tokyo Ghoul.

You are a obnoxious retard. So your only response is to tag everyone as a shiposter and be the thread sheriff with more shitpost. Fuck off.

You are an obnoxious retard. So your only response is to whiteknight every shiposter and be be complete cancer with more shitposts. Fuck off.

I think the real problem is that people don't come here to discuss TG. That's done in shitholes like reddit or tumblr. Sup Forums threads are more of a meme outlet for autists which can't really be done on another site.

The real problem is that there's nothing to discuss and yet people still keep making threads.

When I was a whiteknight to anything? It's your call outs and police attitude just leads to more shitpost and is shitpost itself. Have an Eto you faggot.

>When I was a whiteknight to anything?
When you got triggered by shitposting getting called out.

The real problem is that people kinda sorta want to discuss about TG but don't know what to talk about before the chapter is out. So people bump the thread, hoping that someone might come up with something interesting that hasn't been discussed at least 5 times before

Post more Saiko, you idiots.

There are things that can be discussed but anons aren't autistic enough anymore to actually give a shit about this series considering how retarded it has become.

There is plenty to discuss but you always get shit response like
>kaneki doing anything, kek
>Kagune asspull
>muh symbolism
>Saint Touka
>muh SSSS rank
>Arima dodge
You simply stop trying

>justifying shitposting

Based eto saving the thread
>autist complains about muh shitty threads
>he shits the whole thread singlehandely
Worst thing its not the first time it happens lately, its probably always the same guy, I wonder if he is that retarded or if he does it on purpose
And yes I just posted a vancouver edit, cant wait for the retard to complain about it

Vancouver grew on me

Bets on what we'll get this week?

>more Talker, Hinami, Suzuya shit
>Furuta
>Kaneki being a retard
>Urie and his gang
>Hajime, Ui + zero squad
>Naki

or something else?

Cant you see calling out shiposters is even worse shiposters itself? You tally missed the point.

>always the same guy
>when there are several IPs itt complaining
Not even getting a (You).

>Cant you see calling out shiposters is even worse shiposters itself?
Except it isn't. Letting the shitposting just happen made the threads in the last year+ so damaged.

I mean, talker ridiculous plot armor and literally looking like she went supersayan, the flowers shit with suzuya now help people makes the memes, I dont remember us memeing (at least negatively) in old threads, and most of us who are still watching the shitshow were here since part 1
Basically what I mean that the memeposting and complaining isnt just because we went to do it, the actual manga being a literal clownfest helps

So desperate that you defend a hack

>Hajime, Ui + zero squad
And
>Naki

why are you using a trip

Everyone ignored that shit and discussed. Now the shiposters themselves use the the wanky writing to shitpost.

People, I have a theory.
Touka is pregnant but we are not seeing her swollen belly in any of the recent chapters.
She also changed color of her hair recently for no specific reason.

And we haven't seen Ayato for a while as well.

And they are twins!

Are you guys getting it?

Touka is kept safe somewhere and is replaced with Ayato.

Ayato will save Hinami now.

Kaneki knows that is not touka as the sex isn't the same anymore.

That's why he is not returning to the ward.

>Everyone ignored that shit and discussed
Which made it become bigger and bigger.

Can someone one explain what is "Vancouver" posting?
>Inb4 newfag
Not really, recently i picked up an interest in these threads even tho I stopped reading the manga

What? I find the Touka is Itori more believable.

Leave while you still can. All that's left here are people bitching and clown posters

There's a guy spamming a meme character in most threads since like what, six months? I don't think he ever missed a big thread, did he?

Care to explain more about that theory?

>a meme character
Is that furuta or that man who wears the clown mask?

I made some edits I find him emblematic but stopped because people started hating him.

random clown who called himself "Vancouver" and literally got killed off in the next panel

the clown mask memestar

That's not how pregnancy works, it takes months to put on weight and the baby to grow you virgin dingus.

early spoilers right here

>Touka hiding all her emotions
>The mole
>The one that explained everything hybrids was her
>Clowns can change faces or make CCG puppets
>They just want to see Kaneki suffering
I mean, it's stretched but kinda fits

Because I am the...

Reminder that the Touka clone gave away the secret Goat base to Furuta and the Oggai and the 24th Ward location to Roma.

spoilers when?

A bit more than 12 hours.

f a t
a
t

Why when we can post
>SSS
>Highly intelligent
>Hot, nice body
>Still Cute
>Isn't afraid to show her sexuality
>Caring, playful
truly the Tokyo GOD

based

>Jobber
>Sadist
>Slut
>Always teasing
>Wear fedora

>wear fedora
Thats hide not eto

>jobber
>lost to gary-stu Arima
>lost to Kaneki when she was fucking around, licking his eyeballs and shit
>got surprise attacked by a half-human Furuta with Rize's kagune (assuming half-humans don't lose their crazy speed and reflexes when they're ghoulified, not sure)

>Jobber
Only against MC, Autisma, and Ebin clown man. Nice meme.
>Sadist
Are you not into dominant women? What kind of fucking faggot are you?
>Slut
She's only been shown to be wet for Kaneki, so I guess Touka and Mutsuki are just as slutty.
>Always teasing
Found the socially awkward virgin.

>tumblr

shes the designated loser and she wouldn't be interested in Kaneki if he wasn't a better fighter.

>Meme
Jobbed to Arima twice, recently implanted Furata, Kaneki after facing Karren and Mrs. Mado.
>Sadist
I like dominant girls, not crazy women.
>She's only been shown to be wet for Kaneki
She literally is naked everywhere she goes just covered with bandages. Probably sold her body offer Noroi died.
>Awkward virgin
I like little teasing but when it's cute, not a lunatic liking my eye or wanting me to be the king.

I have seen pregnant people in movies asshole.
It is totally visible.

Her Ukaku was totally visible in the last chapter.
The only way to replicate it is if you are blood related.
So it is Ayato in Toukas disguise

you can't possibly consider losing to Arima jobbing. He's fucking unbeatable. The second fight can't even be considered an actual fight because they were allies at that point

not him but
>recently implanted
found the speedreader

>I like little teasing but when it's cute, not a lunatic liking my eye
>being this fucking gay

>Implying I would be autistic enough to rename them to fit into muh sekrit Sup Forums klub
>actually being triggered over file names
Here's some more tumblah for you, big bio.

Is a happy end possible for tooru?

>Implying I would be autistic enough to rename them to fit into muh sekrit Sup Forums klub
You don't need to. Just go back there.

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru.

Who knows... I think she's too far gone at this point

Did Uta let Mutsuki rape him? Do you think he enjoyed it?

>Losing to Arima and MC
>"Jobbing"
Are you actually retarded?
>not crazy women.
The only crazy woman in this story is Mutsuki. The only time Eto has ever been "crazy" was after Kaneki gashed her head and she we into kakuja.
>She literally is naked everywhere she goes just covered with bandages
She's just comfortable with her body, you purityfag.
>I like little teasing but when it's cute
Nah, your taste is just irrevocably shit.

The fight was staged and he was beatable.

They were not allies in the second fight

>Saving images from Google search makes you tumblr XD