PriPri and Hina Logi.

ur least favrit.

isekai smartphone

I didn't know I had a twin out there.

18if literally the most underrated anime

gee maa zu

>if literally

Teekyu

In terms of enjoyment, New Game, I'm terms of good, nothing it's a skippable season

Teekyu is AOTS every season user, no need to state the obvious

Spaidess and politically correct monster girls.

Made in Abyss, but make sure not to read the manga beforehand. It seems to curse people into being unable to enjoy the anime and thinking it's trash in comparison.

As someone who plans to read it afterwards it's fucking fantastic.

I hope you're joking

So Aoyama-kun? It's the only series I dropped this Summer.

Guruguru and Shokudou probably.

hina logi, made in abyss, smartphone, knights & magic, tsurezure children

I watched it blind and thought it was shit. Don't get me wrong, the premise is stellar great but everything else like the story, characters, and storytelling are beyond abysmal shit.

Smartphone jesus

Pripri and MiA

Cheer fruit

Well everyone likes different things I guess. How far did you watch?

PriPri

So, the people writing pripri and Hina logi are joking, right?

Princess Principal
then Made in Abyss
then New Game!! because i'm a gamedev and that series just really speaks to me but i get it if you're not into it.

Piece of shit of the season goes to recreators
enjoyed the first 10 episodes then it became poison to my soul after that and i can't even bring myself to finish it

up until 10, and please don't tell me that nanachi character saves the show because that only means it's catering to furries.

Gamers.

New Game on PriPri depending on how it ends

Oh what the fuck pripri is princess principal

I thought you meant

myanimelist.net/anime/34799/PriPri_Chii-chan

The transition from book to anime was just not there for made in abyss. Art direction just didn't work in motion. The stock chubby SD characters just look bad in anime. There is also a huge loss of details going to anime form. The manga has many huge full page spread and big panel to show the wonder of the abyss which was missing in the anime. The anime was really mediocre.

Can't decide between Tsurezure Children and Made in Abyss.

lol yes
pripri is princess principal people involved in the project use it as their hashtag on twitter

middle-aged ojii-sans riding bicycles

Now Tsurezure Children at an 8/10 after how PriPri ended.

I'll join in on the le ironic xdddd crowd and say smartphone as well.

Kakegurui was the only show that wasn't embarrassingly bad, and even that was mediocre.

I was serious though.

I hope you're right. Does the blonde girl still do COMMENTARY everytime something happens? I was very annoyed with how she always has to commentate on everything she sees like the audience is being treated like they're dumb people. her voice is annoying too

I'm just glad that Apocrypha got btfo this season and will continue to get btfo in the next season.

Tsurezure children.

What a shitty season this was

1. Gamers
2. Hajimete no Gal
3. Aho Girl
4. Elite Classroom
5. Isekai Shokudo

You posted it

I didn't even know about that show. Is it good?

Aho girl.

Guru guru

Does Sakura Quest count?

dancing mage and floppy sword

all the shows you mentioned are great though
except gal shit

no

PriPri cuz beato

>Elite Classroom
>great

No, Hina Logi definitely won its place with the kiss.

Right up there with bahamut in awfulness
You can see the dwindling threads and posters as it get deeper into the second cour as more people drop it

Only rabid y/u/rishitters like hina logi.

The second cour saved Sakura Quest.

Hina Logi, PriPri and New Game since they're the only anime that didn't piss me off.

It's Tsurezure Children.

PriPri is the only show I finished this season, and I didn't even like it that much. Even Made in Abyss didn't hold my interest enough to keep watching.

What an abysmal season.

Well if you watched that far and don't like it then you probably made a good choice when you stopped

The pacing was very slow at times which is probably why more and more people dropped it, but the second cour was a massive leap forwards in quality and the ending was great and very emotional imo.

Its soundtrack is the only thing Abyss doing it right

what?

PriPri

Sakura quest and New game are decent
Re:Creators was pretty shit, I should've known better than to watch something with Re: in the title.

1- Made in Abyss
2- Tsurezure Children
3- PriPri

Honorable mention: Boku no Hero Academia.

>mediocre
it was bad. You'd rather read the manga than watch the most boring 1:1 adaptation not until anime original ending

Made in abyss is great but haven't watch the last episode.
PriPri might be a letdown sooner.
New Game is one of the best CGDCT but that's probably just me.

Made in abyss. Literally one of the best series this year.

Symphogear, followed by New Game I guess.

Pretty forgettable season on the whole, fell behind on or outright dropped almost everything.

I don't think I had a definitive AOTS. However, I generally enjoyed watching New Game!!, Knight's & Magic, Centaur no Nayami, Kakegurui and Tenshi no 3P! and from last season Boku no Hero Academia. My surprise of the season was Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni, which was probably as generic as it gets but somehow relaxing and charming in its own way. My disappointment of the season was Gamers, which took misunderstanding-based forced drama to the next level.

>70 posts
>only 46 posters in this thread

Hmm... sounds like some fella from twitter trying to trick people into thinking his favorite show is AOTS!

MiA - most overrated show of the season
keppeki danshi - most underrated

Unlimited Misunderstandings Works is right now my favorite series of the year.

Thinking about it, I also forgot about Sakura Quest, which was an overall fun show. Not as good as Shirobako but definitely better than Hanairo.

Vatican fujo adventures and PriPri

No offense, but having to get all the way to the second cour for a 2-cour show to be good is a bit much, especially when watching as it airs.

Pripri

Was not at all what I expected, but the show about faithful priests investing miracles surely gave me the most enjoyment this season.

any good yuri this season?

I thought the first cour was good too and an enjoyable watch, but the second cour is just that much better.

1. The new XCOM expansion
2. Neo Yokio

PriPri and Aho girl were the only shows I didn't drop at some point this season.

PriPri is AOTS for me

Hina Logi and PriPri

Go and watch Hina Logi. Now.

Netsuzou Trap has a yuri end, but the actual anime is shit and really not worth watching.

>PriPri
undertones at best

Isekai Smartphone is the only show I didn't drop.

>The new XCOM expansion
Chosen are cutes

Teekyu is a given so i shouldn't even have to mention it, other than that Pripri would have to be next.

Aho Girl unironically
pure fun from beginning to end

The best anime this season is a remake of a decades old show.

You're shit.

It has the cutest alien in anime.
It's not very substantial, just 12 minutes of cute fun per week for me.

are you 10?

lol the girl got punched and then she said something retarded so funny xd

lol look it happened again

omg again? who could have guessed?!

There are a lot of "random xDDDD" jokes, but others are genuinely hilarious.

Vatican Miracle Examiners

It gave me subtle SamFlam flashbacks despite being a different show. Surprise of the year and AOTS so far.

I didn't know Aho Girl was such a great normalfag filter.