Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/

This thread is for sharing memes and information/research about the Femin Virus.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/yvedo
archive.is/2iWgT
ghostbin.com/paste/8k863
archive.is/5mKKI
renegadetribune.com/faux-feminist-gloria-steinem-portrait-cia-controlled-opposition-internationalist-agendas/
archive.is/v1Fpw
jstor.org/stable/25772264?seq=1
archive.is/OMKua
thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
archive.is/OUs0x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
archive.is/4X4Mz#selection-2247.0-2259.333
nytimes.com/1967/02/21/archives/cia-subsidized-festival-trips-hundreds-of-students-were-sent-to.html
archive.is/JoBKq
namebase.net/steinem.html
archive.is/6ok0a
henrymakow.com/180302.html
archive.is/J9j2M
umsl.edu/~thomaskp/pfp.htm
archive.is/CS5Co
theguardian.com/news/2001/mar/17/guardianobituaries.haroldjackson
archive.is/Y0LrJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
archive.is/e10Z4
wayback.archive.org/web/20150327065524/http://indiafacts.co.in/religious-crusades-cia
archive.is/ETtac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bowles
archive.is/4stAn
archive1.jfklibrary.org/JCTPP/JCTPP-FA.xml
english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/s_z/stevens/africanamer.htm
archive.is/YbLiO
yourblackworld.net/2017/03/24/african-american-soldiers-vietnam/
archive.is/e9i5a
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1995/05/13/the-many-lives-of-stanley-pottinger/57bd1250-9066-4406-9665-69b168a59248/?utm_term=.8fb6e706d626
archive.is/XwTy3
nytimes.com/1976/01/01/archives/new-jersey-pages-study-of-dr-kings-death-finds-no-links-to-fbi-an.html
archive.is/xm3Sq
nymag.com/news/politics/46802/
archive.is/VGASK
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2013/jul/01/ew-jackson/ew-jackson-says-20-percent-black-children-are-bein/
archive.is/rohCe
heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
archive.is/SG3dI
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
archive.is/Kmxsj
huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/gloria-steinem-black-women-invented-feminist-movement_n_6922952.html
archive.is/KqxwG
qz.com/1150028/gloria-steinem-on-metoo-black-women-have-always-been-more-feminist-than-white-women/
archive.is/LkU8U
nytimes.com/2015/08/23/books/review/we-believe-the-children-by-richard-beck.html
archive.is/N9aFw#selection-283.47-283.631
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/13119
archive.is/yscWs#selection-661.200-665.94
forwomen.org/staff/gloria-steinem/
archive.is/i6wsS
law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/571/119/322853/
archive.is/GeRff
washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/magazine/1988/11/20/looking-back-in-sorrow/d2ac9bfa-804f-4a31-baf0-34aeb2371215/?utm_term=.d69e6fe0ecea
archive.is/2rtya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Spring_Harbor_Laboratory
nobelprize.org/medicine/laureates/1969
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBJK
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBDZ
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBJM
libfe.cshl.edu/wp/vb/showthread.php?t=2019
content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,861768-2,00.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00552R000404720002-4.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=J2ZmCQAAQBAJ&pg=PT38&lpg=PT38&dq=Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory cia&source=bl&ots=W8euIUn7v5&sig=gvQuJZJdggHiT8HErbyOyZoYRyA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM5q-i1MDZAhVU1WMKHXYaBAcQ6AEIfDAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
csmonitor.com/World/Global-Issues/2013/0721/Follow-your-labels-Starbucks-coffee-farmers-who-never-heard-of-Starbucks
youtube.com/watch?v=mTlWXhyEIWY
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/health-issues/new-concerns-about-the-human-papillomavirus-vaccine
nytimes.com/2017/12/06/health/birth-control-breast-cancer-hormones.html
time.com/5030447/birth-control-side-effects-suicide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necropolis_of_Cyrene
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZg6XigtxM
staff.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/wom-pet.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15491274
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holly_and_the_Ivy#Cultural_background
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ghostbins of past research:

Birth control causing frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression

ghostbin.com/paste/yvedo
archive.is/2iWgT

Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities

ghostbin.com/paste/8k863
archive.is/5mKKI

Gloria Steinem is an operative of the CIA who has spent her career intentionally starting subversive movements which were controlled/infiltrated by the agency with the intent to weaken ideologies or movements. Her greatest and most damaging efforts have been in the promotion of feminism.

Steinem was initially recruited by the CIA front organization Independent Research Service/Independent Service for Information and also worked with the CIA front National Student Association as part of the agency’s efforts to target student organizations and education centers for Marxist radicalization.

>renegadetribune.com/faux-feminist-gloria-steinem-portrait-cia-controlled-opposition-internationalist-agendas/
>archive.is/v1Fpw
>jstor.org/stable/25772264?seq=1
>archive.is/OMKua
>thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
>archive.is/OUs0x
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_influence_on_public_opinion
>archive.is/4X4Mz#selection-2247.0-2259.333
>nytimes.com/1967/02/21/archives/cia-subsidized-festival-trips-hundreds-of-students-were-sent-to.html
>archive.is/JoBKq
Full text of the above article here:
>namebase.net/steinem.html
>archive.is/6ok0a
Further reading on general CIA ties:
>henrymakow.com/180302.html
>archive.is/J9j2M

Individuals connected to Steinem were tied to Cord Meyer, a senior CIA operative notorious for funding covert operations, sometimes with funding from third party groups such as the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations. He was also connected to the Watergate break-in. Another Steinem associate, Charles Douglas (C.D.) Jackson, was a propagandist and expert on psychological warfare who played a key role in establishing the Bilderberg Group and ensuring American participation.

>umsl.edu/~thomaskp/pfp.htm
>archive.is/CS5Co
>theguardian.com/news/2001/mar/17/guardianobituaries.haroldjackson
>archive.is/Y0LrJ
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Douglas_Jackson
>archive.is/e10Z4

She also took a trip to India after college on scholarship as a “Chester Bowles Asian Fellow” but the scholarship was discontinued after she and another student had their trips funded. Bowles was a Yale graduate and former ambassador who is known to have affiliated with the Council on Foreign Relations.

>wayback.archive.org/web/20150327065524/http://indiafacts.co.in/religious-crusades-cia
>archive.is/ETtac
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Bowles
>archive.is/4stAn
Speech: "The Soviet-US Conflict in the 1960's," Chicago, Council on Foreign Relations, 21 October 1960
>archive1.jfklibrary.org/JCTPP/JCTPP-FA.xml

One of the most heinous projects she has been involved in was the spread of a virus (“Femin” virus) weaponized by the CIA, which had an accelerated proliferation due to the promotion of social and lifestyle habits associated with feminism. The operation appears to have been both a CIA attempt to destroy the black civil rights movement as well as gather data on the effectiveness of the population control potential of the virus.

This operation was multi-faceted and took place over a number of years. To allow for the spread of “women’s empowerment” ideology which would both facilitate and distract attention from high infection rates of the bioweapon, the CIA first moved to target strong male leaders within the black community. Individuals such as Malcolm X (murdered in 1965) and Martin Luther King Jr. (murdered 1968) were first neutralized. As this was happening, Vietnam created the perfect opportunity for a disproportionate amount of black men to be drafted and shipped abroad. This would both thin their numbers as casualties in war but also prevent them from being present to stop feminist behavior which was intended to help spread the virus.

>english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/s_z/stevens/africanamer.htm
>archive.is/YbLiO
>yourblackworld.net/2017/03/24/african-american-soldiers-vietnam/
>archive.is/e9i5a

Steinem was intimately connected the entire time – she dated Stanley Pottinger, the Justice Department official who delayed the investigation into MLK’s death for years before finding “no links to the FBI.”

>washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/1995/05/13/the-many-lives-of-stanley-pottinger/57bd1250-9066-4406-9665-69b168a59248/?utm_term=.8fb6e706d626
>archive.is/XwTy3
>nytimes.com/1976/01/01/archives/new-jersey-pages-study-of-dr-kings-death-finds-no-links-to-fbi-an.html
>archive.is/xm3Sq

With all major figures removed and black manpower seriously absent, Steinem was finally deployed. She released her “groundbreaking” piece “After Black Power, Women's Liberation” which was specifically designed to turn black women against their men, promote feminism and undermine civil rights.

>nymag.com/news/politics/46802/
>archive.is/VGASK

The virus was spread due to the social habits promoted by feminism (sexual promiscuity, use of birth control, excessive alcohol/drug use, other miscellaneous negative lifestyle choices etc.) and totally decimated the black community. As the virus manifested in a greater number of hosts, it also continued to cause and reinforce these kinds of harmful behaviors. In 1960, prior to the virus’ release, 2/3 of black children were born into a two-parent household. Today, 2/3 of black children are now instead born into single parent households. The CIA further accelerated this process with other operations such as engaging in trafficking of drugs with the intent to target black communities.

>politifact.com/virginia/statements/2013/jul/01/ew-jackson/ew-jackson-says-20-percent-black-children-are-bein/
>archive.is/rohCe
>heritage.org/research/reports/2012/09/marriage-americas-greatest-weapon-against-child-poverty
>archive.is/SG3dI
>cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/
>archive.is/Kmxsj

Even today Steinem continues to reference her operations within the black community as being ground zero for the spread of feminism and the CIA’s bioweapon.

>huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23/gloria-steinem-black-women-invented-feminist-movement_n_6922952.html
>archive.is/KqxwG
>qz.com/1150028/gloria-steinem-on-metoo-black-women-have-always-been-more-feminist-than-white-women/
>archive.is/LkU8U

Over the years Steinem has also used feminism to not only pursue political objectives, but also to help create social acceptance of certain behaviors engaged in by hosts of the virus (disregard for or desire to kill offspring) as well as cover up activities which could not be immediately made “normal.” An example of this is her role in using Ms. Magazine to push the Satanic Panic in the early 1990’s, effectively causing the public to cease paying attention to pedophile and human trafficking scandals, including the fallout that resulted from the exposure of the Finder’s Cult and Franklin Scandal.

>nytimes.com/2015/08/23/books/review/we-believe-the-children-by-richard-beck.html
>archive.is/N9aFw#selection-283.47-283.631
>spiked-online.com/newsite/article/13119
>archive.is/yscWs#selection-661.200-665.94

Steinem’s page describing her involvement in Ms. Magazine:

>forwomen.org/staff/gloria-steinem/
>archive.is/i6wsS

It’s important to note that Elizabeth Forsling Harris, Ms. Magazine’s first publisher and co-founder, was a CIA-connected PR executive who planned John F. Kennedy’s motorcade route in Dallas.

>law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/571/119/322853/
>archive.is/GeRff
>washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/magazine/1988/11/20/looking-back-in-sorrow/d2ac9bfa-804f-4a31-baf0-34aeb2371215/?utm_term=.d69e6fe0ecea
>archive.is/2rtya

Forgot to mention, a running theory that this might have been the lab/ones of the labs looking into the virus

Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

>In 1952 the "Waring blender experiments" of Alfred Hershey and Martha Chase confirmed DNA as the genetic material.
>Hershey shared a Nobel Prize with Salvador Luria and Max Delbrück in 1969, "for their discoveries concerning the replication mechanism and the genetic structure of viruses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_Spring_Harbor_Laboratory
nobelprize.org/medicine/laureates/1969
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBJK
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBDZ
profiles.nlm.nih.gov/ps/retrieve/ResourceMetadata/QLBBJM

>Psychiatrist Harold A. Abramson of the Cold Spring Harbor Biological Laboratory
>Abramson proposed an $85,000 study to the CIA on the effects of LSD on unwitting hospital patients
>This was the same year that the MKULTRA program was established
>Funding for the project was funneled through the Macy Foundation
libfe.cshl.edu/wp/vb/showthread.php?t=2019
content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,861768-2,00.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90-00552R000404720002-4.pdf

They also brought Nazis there during Paperclip pic related

books.google.com/books?id=J2ZmCQAAQBAJ&pg=PT38&lpg=PT38&dq=Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory cia&source=bl&ots=W8euIUn7v5&sig=gvQuJZJdggHiT8HErbyOyZoYRyA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM5q-i1MDZAhVU1WMKHXYaBAcQ6AEIfDAI#v=onepage&q&f=false

Something interesting for anyone looking into Starbucks: some of their farmers don't even know who they work for. I'm guessing that if you were going to add something you'd do it later in the process.

csmonitor.com/World/Global-Issues/2013/0721/Follow-your-labels-Starbucks-coffee-farmers-who-never-heard-of-Starbucks

anyone think it's a joke, think again
youtube.com/watch?v=mTlWXhyEIWY

when people say "you're taking me for a stroll in the garden", they're referring to Eve. look at what good of a job she does and did

Posted it in another thread, but I think I might know the vector for the virus. HPV vaccine.

Heavily pushed in the US + UK, and Canada + Europe (feminism central). Funded by the (((Bill and Melinda gates foundation))), and heavily pushed by (((MSM))).

This vaccine may also have potential health concerns. I'm inclined to think of something I saw posted on here a few days ago. (((They))), enjoy using false flag conspiracy theories, to distract from real ones. What if the autism MMR vaccine scare was such an operation, designed to instill in people a sense of acceptance surrounding vaccines. The fact this vaccine can be sought by girls themselves further allows for high uptake. It also means any attempts to suggest the Femin virus is actually a virus might fail. What if women were never the target? What if the aim was always (((soy)))boys and (((childless spinsters))), and not feminism? What if its merely designed to attenuate a natural phenomenon?

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/health-issues/new-concerns-about-the-human-papillomavirus-vaccine

I don't believe the Femin virus (aka the alphabet agency funded one) is the same as the historical Femin virus.

I believe the historical Femin virus represents "spinsterhood" (additionally also 1000 cock stare/bonding depletion. Same/similar situations?). Women without a stake in society, who attempt to guide others to follow their path, causing the collapse of society.

I think what is happening now is a natural repeat of a natural phenomenon, albeit one that has been (((influenced))). HPV vaccine could cause early infertility (other (((things))) that do this : obesity, stress, single parent households), which combined with rapidly increasing age of marriage could lead to a further collapse in white populations when they attempt to repopulate further down the line.

Additionally, I believe the HPV vaccine + more dominant females + sexual liberation might lead to an uptake of cunnigulus rates. If the HPV vaccine implanted some kind of altered HPV in place of the natural one, perhaps this could influence male behaviour? Soyboys + cuckishness could both serve to further deplete white population, and reduce the likeleehood of men rising up to stop it until its far, far too late.

TL;DR, I think a alphabet agency / (((NWO))) plan is to use HPV vaccine to make men effeminate, and aggravate the effects of women putting off marriage / babies till later. It could also have subtler effects, such as increasing rate of mutations in aged eggs.

Does anyone have a Mega folder with all this stuff?
That would save a lot of time.

Very interesting, thanks for the video link

That kind of thing sounds more like something related to general eugenics than the Femin virus specifically

No, a master file with memes/compiled research would make things much easier for everyone.

And is that a bad thing?

Not at all, I don't think anyone has thought of an efficient way to keep everything together in one place yet

Yes, I'd agree. But I think thats kind of the point. I don't think that what we call the 'Femin virus' is actually to do with triggering feminism at all. I think feminism is a natural cycle within societies, and whilst the modern iteration has probably been pseudo-weaponised by the CIA in terms of culture wars, it wasn't biological.

In serious terms, think about technology. We talk about Gloria Steinman, but her predominant role was in ideological spread, not spreading a bioagent (IMHO). The time frame is just too early - I don't think we had that kind of fine control over biological agents until very, very recently.

I don't deny the possibility of a 'virus'. I suggest it is entirely separate to the Femin phenomena in history. It's complementary (or antagonistic depending on your viewpoint), but its not the same. I think the HPV virus is modern enough to be an engineered bioagent, has potential risks that are not being adressed (and would fuck white fertility), and is heavily associated with countries with high quantities of soyboys. It even allows for a sensible root of infection in line with the 'transmitted through biological fluids' model.

Don't be too overconfident in assuming we know exactly whats going on. Question everything, always try out alternative theories.

I think you should add these two links to the ghostbin:
>birth control increases risk of breast cancer by 20%-38%
nytimes.com/2017/12/06/health/birth-control-breast-cancer-hormones.html
>birth control triples risk of suicide
time.com/5030447/birth-control-side-effects-suicide/

It's a cycle, but it's not natural and changing females' ingrained breeding habits is not something that can be done solely by ideology

Don't think HPV is the something that could cause those kinds of changes

This looks good I will add these, thanks

Might be pretty funny to meme feminists as mutts since they're the ones diluting the gene pool and fucking migrants

Adding in a subtle biohazard symbol will create subconscious mental associations

>acronym is FAG
weak bait

Define not natural? I could believe it if you were going to suggest there have been (((influences))) throughout history, and at this point I'd willing accept "Satan" as a reason. But beyond that, no. Feminism and its rise has been seen time, after time, after time throughout almost every culture I've looked at. It's absolutely fucking everywhere. Example

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necropolis_of_Cyrene

You absolutely could change aspects of breeding habits through ideology. Specifically money. Create a situation where its never the 'right' time for a child, where you can easily sleep around outside marriage without risk (+free child sacrifices on the side), and you could very easily sway people with ideology.

HPV itself would not cause these changes. Hence "Vector". It serves as the route through which it could be disseminated easily. Add in the really obvious (((influence))) surrounding the development of this vaccine, and the lack of attention paid to the potential risks of this 'vaccine', and the fact that it's actually recent enough to have been bio engineered. I realise there are theories that would fuck with what tech was avaliable when, but the point still stands. Most likely, this tech was not around in the 1960's. Plans maybe, actual finished product no. Shit like this takes time.

The 'femin virus' that you're so worried about is a natural extension of individualism. Individuals do not want to be held to 'contracts' that they didn't sign or volunteer for, and feminism is the natural response to that situation.

IE...since society didn't make room for the individual, the individual is making room for itself regardless of what happens to society. The solution isn't to destroy individualism as that only resets the inevitable clock, but rather to form a society that has full room for expression while remaining robust.

And you twits are about the exact opposite of that.

>"weak bait"
>still responds

There is nothing natural about feminism or the behaviors it causes and it's not ideological in cause

Yes, there is. Feminism is nothing more than the push to attain equality. POLITICAL feminism, like ALL political movements, then coopts it and uses it for social control.

That you can't identify the difference is LITERALLY the reason the vector works. You lash out at women, which proves the need for more feminism, but feminism has become POLITICAL feminism and it runs roughshod over you. Basic Hegelian Dialectic 101.

By the way, it's the same reason that the LGBT lobby is about to crucify you. You couldn't leave us alone, wouldn't make room for us, we made room for ourselves, then POLITICAL LGBT took over and is now browbeating you.

And your response? 'HURRDURR KILL THE TRANNIES!'. Wake the fuck up.

Not natural because it goes against evolutionary needs for self preservation of a species' race. It's everywhere because there are confirmed societal collapses which all share similar traits (worship of female deities, snake symbolism, sexual degeneracy, child sacrifice). Ideology can encourage or facilitate behaviors which might trigger hormonal changes or example. But I see it as just another element among many causing this.

That being said you probably are on to something about vaccines maybe facilitating things, would need more research. Tech is many decades ahead of what is publicly available so I wouldn't assume it wasn't possible in the 60's.

Yeah I agree more or less. Hate the sin love the sinner and all that jazz, I get it.

However, I think feminism and political feminism are fundamentally intertwined, even moreso than most. Modern politics espec post WW1 had universal male sufferage, and hence any push for equality would have included votes for women and then wham - welfare state, political feminism, and the end of days.

Then please, sincerely please, tell me what exactly is not natural. I'm honestly curious. What aspect of it is not natural? And to be precise, if it isn't natural, how do you explain the numerous historical iterations? Historical feminism is a fucking thing, as is the religious symbology surrounding unchained female nature (snake) being the death of civiisation. If these historical iterations are not natural then

WHAT CAUSED THEM. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THE UNNATURAL INFLUENCE.

Also means sorry but female equality is a bad idea. They do not need, want, or deserve true equality in all spheres).

Lmao stay mad you butthurt faggot, your genetic line is going to die out and you are likely infected

So what A5 was saying in WW2 there was another front, and we never heard of it and the forces i assume were totally wiped out?
The main tank of the Russians in WW2 was a T34
The force's goal was to take advantage of the Russian/German front to push in and take out the Stalin government.
It was a very big force, that was a combination of different groups.
So to figure out who was involved and where it was The tank production is crucial to figuring it out?

The Russians had more tanks then the Germans were expecting, this was because most of the tanks were fighting on a different front against a different force, and when that was cleaned up they went to the German front.

Sooo.... any one got ideas?

Good. It deserves to, and I say that unironically.
They're only fundamentally intertwined because they use the same internal conceptual language, another 'advantage' to using English (it's not an advantage). In a similar vein, communism and capitalism are 'fundamentally intertwined'.
>They do not need, want, or deserve true equality in all spheres
If they didn't want it, then what's going on? And if they neither need nor deserve it,. why does it recur throughout history?

Like it or not, the outcome of E.V.E.R.Y. advanced society is feminism. Bar none.

Sorry my other reply was typed before yours refreshed.

Ok, yes I agree(ish), to that logic. Perhaps a better way to phrase it would be unholy, or sinful? I could believe that. But self destruction in natural environs has been observed, just think about the Calhoun experiments.

I wouldn't underrate the role of ideology either. Its (((their))) greatest weapon. Just look what a stunning job they've done conditioning large portions of the white race to be race traitor suicidal fucks. Also worth considering are experiments where manipulation of n. of females vs males present changes mating behaviour within species. Things like tinder could artificially create sub-environs where these conditions were met, which would drastically change monogamy preferences. Ideology can be both ideas implanted, and ideas implemented into environs.

If tech is far ahead its definitely possible things are different, but I'd be hesitant to suggest they were that far ahead. I don't believe the human genome project was a fake for example, and that only started in 1990. It could be, but I doubt it. Assume high-physics tech is easier to have access to in the '60's than CRISPR style biological agents were.

All this could be utterly wrong if some of the more extreme hollow earth theories are true. But I do think the HPV virus is suspicious as all kinds of fuck, with heavy (((influence))). Might not be the same situation though, just another part of the grand plan. Mechanism for controlling world population post takeover perhaps?

I'm curious. What exactly is your 'goal' here? The extinction of your genetic line (race traitor).

You suggest that feminism and political feminism are only intertwined because MUH-LINGUISTICS, but its not fucking complicated. Feminism = ideology. Politics = environ in which ideologies can, and often do form the basis for political platforms which attempt to further the goals of the ideology. They're the same, fundamentally intertwined.

>Like it or not, the outcome of E.V.E.R.Y. advanced society is feminism. Bar none.

Yes! and this is precisely the fucking problem. Women are a fucking cancer. They can't tolerate actually being a member of a functional society and forcibly self destruct it the second they get any kind of free time to think.

Female nature is the fundamental, archaic evil that has threatened MANkind since time immemorial. I presume the biblical story of Eve bearing the seed of Cain and thus permanently sinful was an attempt to explain the sheer fucking depths of a 'feminist' woman's lack of logic, lack of function to society, and fundamental spiritual ugliness.

larping and e-masturbation

>please wipe out my race
Absolutely disgusting

A latent desire for one's own death is another common symptom we've identified

It keeps happening over and over because not all infected hosts are eliminated

With the Calhoun experiments, think about how when a bunch of people/members of a species are in close proximity to each other it's very easy to spread viruses and disease

All of these phenomena support a hypothesis that a virus is infecting a critical number of hosts and causing the self destructive behavior which can be facilitated by, but not caused solely by ideology

Tech that was being used by military systems in the 80's was 20-30 years ahead of what was made available to the public, so consider how many years it would be developed and then field tested in a limited capacity

Did you ever find out anything interesting about Starbucks' founders? We should probably look into them and the connections they have

>I'm curious. What exactly is your 'goal' here? The extinction of your genetic line (race traitor).
Live my life user, and you'd want my line exterminated too. We're no good.

I hold that feminism != ideology. Ideology is a system of (presumed, but seldom true in practice) logical connections that form the basis of a (usually) political or belief system. That fits for POLITICAL feminism, but not regular woman feminism, which is essentially a series of logical choices to ensure her own survival and quality of life. It isn't applied to society, other women, anyone.
>They can't tolerate actually being a member of a functional society
What you call a functional society is oppressive, so yes, they will always rise in opposition. The more you oppress, the more the backlash. Not hard.

And your defense for treating women like shit? 'Well my Jewish religion says its true."

You build society with a seed of destruction within (yin/yang interpretation). don't be surprised when that seed germinates.

>please wipe out my race
Wait wait, I NEVER said that. White people are people and deserve every bit as much as anyone else. I'm referring to my specific line, nothing more.

Not all infected hosts being killed is an interesting theory, but I'm not sure I buy it. Case in point : large scale societies are not the norm. They would predominantly have been small scale societies. As you say, its not an infection that causes a host of survival instincts, either short or long term. I don't buy the level of spread on the basis of residual cases, sorry. Also, if it did the multiple strains should be easy to locate on the basis of variant differences. It reguarly undergoes EXTREME selective pressure, ergo it must evolve fast. You'd see better evidence for variability than you do.

I could be persuaded there are biological agents playing a role, but I'd struggle to think which. Perhaps it represents a cumulative epigenetic effect which interacts with changes in parenting strategies to compound its presence?

I think you're conflating a memetic virus with an actual virus. I actually think this might represent perhaps the first clear evidence of a recurrent memetic virus that infects societies with regularity throughout history and culture. It could operate on many levels : epigenetic changes, behavioural changes, creation / dissemination of particular types of ideologies etc. But assuming it's a literal virus seems like madness to me (and I'm not scientifically illiterate on these topics). It just doesn't fit. And ideology has to play a huge role, even if its driven by memetic patterns.

>Tech that was being used by military system

Yes. And you will note that the military did not have CRISPR weapon systems even in the 80's. Certain aspects of science and tech advance faster than others. Its easier to hide advances in some fields than others.

Now, I do concede one point here : if a Femin virus truly did exist, and therefore the end result was merely modification and refining vectors as opposed to creation, I could believe it. 60's seems early, but I reckon by the early 80's or late 70's maybe. But only if it exists to begin with.

This is a false tautology. Case in point -
> to ensure her own survival and quality of life

And yet, through this exact principle in action, women are radically endangering their own safety throughout Europe.

inb4 "but thats political feminism". It's only meaningful in those terms.The reason women were not their own free agents was because when they became free agents, you got political feminism and then suddenly they and the whole damn society were endangered.

Actually allowing women to be equal is fundamentally cruel. It's like insisting your country be run entirely by 15 year olds. They're not mature enough, they're too liable to cry, and there are simply better options which will do them more good than allowing them the decision.

>What you call a functional society is oppressive, so yes, they will always rise in opposition

But this isn't true. Feminism arose amongst rich women who didn't really "need" their husbands. Normal, ordinary working women were generally radically against it, because they couldn't belive their male relatives, who put themselves at serious risk at work for their benefit were "evil".

The rise in opposition always comes from when they forget how much they need men, not from the opression. Freedom for women = political feminism. They are THE SAME. Ouroboros - the snake that bites its own tail. The endless cycle of 'oh those poor women lets help them' that leads to 'die cis male scum, the white race is finished'.

The only truly just human society comes from female subjugation. Islam understands this, and thats why they'll win, and why so many women flock to them. And because of this, women will be raped, and beaten, and abused, and left without ANY freedoms.

Women literally require serious restrictions on their freedoms for literally everyones happiness. I hope Christianity learns this once Europe starts to fall.

Take your matriarchal, Satanist shilling elsewhere kike.

There was this pic related

net connection being fucked with pretty bad right now

Surely you are smart enough to see how when this happens on a widespread enough level it causes the destruction of the entire species.

I think you need to look into civilizational collapses more because you'd see that all outbreaks occur when a society reaches certain levels of advancement.

It does not seem to me that certain symptoms shown by infected (mass murdering by females of their own offspring with no inhibitions) are something that could be caused by a mere "memetic" virus

I'm just trying to figure out who they knew/know that would shed light on what is going on with the company.

Mine is as well, particularly when trying to post relevant memes

>And yet, through this exact principle in action, women are radically endangering their own safety throughout Europe.
Political feminism. A single woman doesn't have the power to 'endanger Europe'. Should have been your first clue. When women were their own agents, their men laughed, beat, mocked, humiliated, and ignored them, but a bit less over time. Then the political formation happened and WTFBBQ. Could have been prevented during the laugh, beat, mock, humiliate phase but men were too arrogant of their own control. Much like some man talking about 'allowing' women to be equal. You SERIOUSLY don't have a fucking clue.

>But this isn't true. Feminism arose amongst rich women who didn't really "need" their husbands.
Jesus fuck, are you completely unable to parse history? OF COURSE it came from those who didn't 'need' their husbands: WHO THE FUCK ELSE HAD TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW SHITTY THEY HAD IT?! As an advanced society advances, the systems of control become obsolete. "The Family" was a system of both society AND control for a 1000+ years. Now it's still needed for society, but you think you should have control.

But whatever, call me names. You're the one who wants his line to continue who won't. Mine shouldn't and likely will. Of course, my line can be traced 1,600 years to a one mile square of dirt with a big stone building on it, ironically enough in your country, and yours is...probably among the 5% of cowards still dodging newcomers in London.

See you at Philippi.

Christianity has been subverted, it is not going to save us this time

>Surely you are smart enough to see how when this happens on a widespread enough level it causes the destruction of the entire species.
Oh of course. I wouldn't recommend it for many. And I wouldn't want to see us die out. I have a great love for my people, but not any more than for any other people (or less).

Women never had it "shitty" you disgusting postmodernist queer

time to get the us gov sponsored lobotomy
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZg6XigtxM

lol ur gay

Well. I'd disagree about 'certain levels'. I'm not sure the historical evidence is dense enough to ensure it always occurs around a certain level. There's also a large number of instances in which the events that trigger the final collapse are not exactly related (like earthquakes).

There are a lot of similarities (generally speaking just pre-industrial age tech), but nothing concrete.

>by a mere "memetic" virus

well....
the Calhoun experiments literally showed that, without any kind of evil outside virus or anything like that, female mice became highly agressive, including towards pups, and quickly moved towards simply abandoning them. Thats a level we haven't even reached close to yet. Simply haven't.

You assume abortion is comparable to murdering a birthed infant, and no, no it isn't. There's obvious fucking reasons why people would get abortions, even without so much as a memetic virus (namely, pregnancy at the wrong time or w/ wrong person can fuck with your life). Honestly I regard even the most hard-line "Abortions are child sacrifices to summon the end of days" theories as more plausible than one about some weird virus that's tracked humanity down through the millennia. That's not how virus's, long time periods, societies, or people work.

Critical argument that still needs to be answered : if it existed, it would be subject to EXTREME selective pressures (and societies would be selectively pressured to remove it). At bare minimum, literally bare minimum, we should see a WIDE range of outcomes, as a result of these selective pressures. We do not.

It. Is. Not. A. Virus.

Feminism is a cyclical ideological and political uprising. There might be a modern virus that was made to attenuate the effects of this feminism iteration, and it might even be false-flagged as being the source of feminism. But it isn't.

Which explains why every society has been hit with feminism after enough time. Because women never had it shitty, there was just a miraculous person who walked through towns playing his flute and suddenly they all turned into Feminazi's and left the honest, loving, good-natured gentle men at home.

You aren't very smart, are you?
No, I'm straight MtF. But close. ^^

>Thats a level we haven't even reached close to yet. Simply haven't.

Wrong there are alot of retarded single mothers out there doing a horrible job then there is abortion and that is at an industrial scale never before seen in recorded history

>You assume abortion is comparable to murdering a birthed infant

jesus christ got a sicko here.

>It. Is. Not. A. Virus.

Yes. It. Is.

>straight MtF
>straight
lmao

Women never had it bad the infection causes them to act that way

Remember that when you're the subjugated one (and you will be since you're too stupid to learn and the info you need is occulted). Don't get any ideas of uprising, because then it will 'just be a virus'.

In the meantime, have a nice life.

>Political feminism. A single woman doesn't have the power to 'endanger Europe'

One leads to the other. You cannot have women as any kinds of 'equals' of men without giving them political power, and you cannot have non political feminism that does not influence politics. Even if they don't have direct power, they still use indirect persuasion, and the expectation of power.
staff.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/wom-pet.htm

I believe women have a extremely important role in raising and having offspring. Maybe even sacred. But by trying to make women equal to men in all fields, all you do is make women inferior men. Equality = division. Entwined pair bonds using their own strengths to the benefit of the family = society.

>WHO THE FUCK ELSE HAD TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW SHITTY THEY HAD IT?!

This just in : long days spent at home doing activities like childcare, cooking, and weaving don't allow time for thought. Who knew. Here was me thinking a person was actually capable of thinking most of the time. They had the time to look around and realise they wanted MORE. Not equality, because women do not perceive equality as equality. Men can govern in the interests of both, women cannot. They do not posses the same kind of empathy as men, they're too biased.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15491274

I do not deny that men abused the control family gave them. I do not deny that women abused the situation they were placed in, regardless of the fact it was the 'powerless' one. Humans are naturally abusive to one another, and resolving that should be a major goal of society.

But I honestly believe gender roles were designed with smart, sensible reasons in mind. And forgetting that information has doomed us all. The fact that even theoretically 'sensible' people like you can't see this is mind boggling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holly_and_the_Ivy#Cultural_background

>Remember that when you're the subjugated one
lol
>In the meantime, have a nice life.
hahahaha

We were tolerant with homosexuals and other mental disorders so long as they were functional in society and did their duty, is marry have kids etc, and if they fuck someone else on the side outside of the view of society aside from some gossip nothing major was at stake.

Now it is purge time and general female enslavement.

The various oppression Olympics managed to success for one thing only: ther was no one actually working to oppress them in any deliberate fashion. But since they all colectively deployed this narrative I am more than happy to coopt it and do my best to turn those they perceived as oppressors into true oppressors that will make all their delusions true.

Yes there was influence and manipulation going on for various reasons. But in the end it matters little. The effects were done by people and supported by people and they are just as responsible, and by collectivizing they have formed up nearly into a one size fits all solution block, read their playbook and actually enact the thing they have been fighting in absentia for so long.

The purge is coming.

To the point of discussion in which it was proposed you can drastically change mating behaviors through ideology, could an ideology make the general population of males in a society not desire mates with large breasts or buttocks? These are tied to ingrained mating behaviors that serve a biological function (big tits = more milk for the infant and large buttocks = wider hips to more easily facilitate child birth and so that babies with bigger heads can be be born) and have remained largely untouched by modern society or any type of social engineering. Could anyone even think of how an ideology could drastically change this type of hard wired mating behavior in males? This is why it is being stated that innate mating and maternal instincts can not be naturally altered in such a drastic way as we are currently seeing in the west. Women who do not desire children, even when they are in their 30's, have something wrong with them. A majority of the biological differences between men and women are due to the female's role as a provider and the birther of children.

>Thats a level we haven't even reached close to yet
This is just plain wrong, you can clearly see how feminists neglect and/or abuse their kids. Look at the increasing amounts of sexualization and gender confusion among children as well

>You assume abortion is comparable to murdering a birthed infant, and no, no it isn't
It is. Women are hormonally connected to their children during pregnancy and to kill one's offspring is completely unnatural. Many of them do it with no remorse.

>It. Is. Not. A. Virus.
Wrong

Starts out good, immediately gets to whining about the political cooption of LGBT then ends in more 'we must kill because we have no power' simpery.

>The purge is coming.
More true than you imagine, less hopeful for you than you think. You'll end up bringing it on yourself, though. Pike warned you all.

Amazing reactions to the thread so far very interesting, the fear is setting in.

>Wrong there are alot of retarded single mothers out there doing a horrible job

Not gonna argue. But they do not represent the 'collapse' stage seen in the Calhoun experiments, not yet. If we assume the situations are comparable, we're clearly not quite at the full collapse stage yet. Reminder - at the end female mice literally just wandered off from their offspring and left them to starve, en masse.

>jesus christ got a sicko here.

again - if you'd like to argue about this at a 'spiritual' level, I think I agree with you. Really I do. But in terms of the action themselves, there is a difference. You can see a comparable situation with the milgram experiments. When you have to physically push the hand down onto an electric plate, compliance decreases. Only hearing a voice increases compliance. Psychological distance is critical, and being unbirthed provides a serious amount of psychological distance. Also worth looking up : army training tactics to increase compliance on kill orders. Birthed != unbirthed, from the perspective of the person taking the action. Even if it might be the same at the end of the day.

>Yes. It. Is.

Provide. Me. Even. One. Good. Example. Of. Different. Strains. Please????

kek these threads have really been bringing out the nut jobs

It's obviously not merely an ideology but posters from certain countries have a lot of incentive to believe that because accepting that it's a virus means you have to acknowledge how infected your country's population is

Do you think they feel in charge?

If you're counting me among the 'scared', I wouldn't waste my time. I come on Sup Forums for a few threads everyday and post in them until they die. Hardly shill manuevers. But count how ya want, I'll still be back tomorrow. I think I'll pick maybe one more thread today, wrist is getting a bit tired.
I spend too much time typing to you, but I'll address this point.
>They had the time to look around and realise they wanted MORE.
Of course they did. Who wouldn't? At this time the stock market had made the first HUGE divisions in class and the MEN of that class were enjoying the fineries of it. Women looked to that and wanted it as well, but men insisted they 'couldn't make it', and then came the laughter, beatings, and so on I discussed earlier (all in successive order over time), predicated on the Old Ways.

If women had looked over and saw men had as much as they did, how then would 'getting more' be a consideration? Don't think about it too hard.

>But since they all colectively deployed this narrative I am more than happy to coopt it and do my best to turn those they perceived as oppressors into true oppressors that will make all their delusions true.

Whilst I generally agree with you, and I'm not about to defend that (((normal ordinary citizen))) and his views, but I do think we should be careful of taking it too far.

Clearly defined gender roles are natural and sacred and the fundamental unit of society. Enforcing that is fine, abusing the power isn't. It's fun to blow off steam and shit, and I agree I'm fully on the camp of 'no votes for women' (just for starters), we shouldn't take it too far.

>The purge is coming.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Forgive, don't purge.
Control and protect, don't subjugate

Equality is not desirable.

You can influence r/k selectivity very easily. Shit-tons of evidence for this. You can also influence desire for number of kids. I don't deny things are odd, but don't underestimate the level of Mind Kampf (((they've))) subjected everyone to.

>Shit-tons of evidence for this
>doesn't post any

>Not gonna argue.
You are
>again - if you'd like to argue about this at a 'spiritual' level
So you are sick on a spiritual level? yeah i agree
Nice blog faggot.
>Forgive, don't purge.
Lol no death to commies and leftist traitors
>Control and protect, don't subjugate
That is so gay.

To people who want to control, it isn't. To normal people it is. It's so sad you're so, how would you type it, (((convinced))) that control issues are the natural state of man.

Truly disgusting what's been done to you.

This is coming from a goddamn tranny.

Kill? Well if you are so up for it I have no major issues with it.

I was thinking more like deportation on a reservation.

>more true than you imagine, less hopeful for you than you think. You'll end up bringing it on yourself, though. Pike warned you all.

I am OK with that. Better dead then red.
The whole lgbtomgwtf are and always will be a minority and thus irrelevant, and the average women is weaker than a man the only thing that matters is the male demographic and its status and political leanings. Once that reaches critical mass the internal issues will be solved, and no one from the outside will make a major move so long as the moves are done under a serious nuclear umbrella.

The more the minorities, and feminism is bound together in the communist leftist amalgam the more it will crystalize as the internal enemy. Sure the left has years of experience in institutional subversion and beurocracy but at the end of the day those apartchiks are only as powerful as they are allowed to be...

So in the end it will be most likely a coin toss, and I am more than fine with it.

I think we're definitely getting a lot closer fast, I don't deny. My point is, we haven't peaked. That the process is irreversible I do not deny. But its still going to get worse. Much worse. That's my point.

>It is. Women.....

Annnd you missed the point. It isn't. Theres psychological difference. You don't have to go full woman and weep for the many tragedies of mankind but please try to do try to understand that people have brains and emotions and psychological factors and shit.

>It. Is. Not. A. Virus.
>Wrong

Oh look. Shills gonna shill. Still no evidence despite all your claims. Gee I wonder why.

Based Paddock.

What a genius that guy is.

>This is coming from a goddamn tranny.
At least SOMEONE follows conversation chains, that last guy just called me a faggot. How gauche. ^^

Spoken like every other society ever.

Where are they now?

What about the Matriarchal Empires of China?

I've actually been studying the behavior of women, especially their mating and maternal behaviors, so I can see just how different feminist women are from uninfected women in the past and present. I've also been looking into social engineering of Feminism and before I had heard of it being a virus there were a lot of things that confused me. Mainly why so Feminists seem to share so many distinct mental and physical characteristics. Social engineering can breed collectivism, but not on that drastic of a scale. It also is baffling how you can have these conservative women change so drastically in both their behavior and ideology within just the span of a few years. Social engineering takes time, especially if it is inducing as drastic of a change such as Feminist traits in women, and just a few years is much too short. This is considering that we are talking about social engineering on a mass scale and not an individual level like MK Ultra style of social engineering. Social engineering is the changing of behavior and manipulation of instincts, outright changing your instincts is for the most part really not possible. Altering them sure, but out right eliminating them is quite the feat that would require intense psychological torture or brain washing that may or may not even be possible.

If that is the case then explain to me how it can be easily influenced, and like this user said where's your evidence that you bring up but don't display?

Complete melt down this thread has the best freak outs so far.
Never forget what Sam Hyde said about these people.....