UQ HOLDER!

We're getting the animu treatment October 2nd, mah dudes.

How does that make you feel?

I feel like they need to abort this project, go back and properly animate Negima before animating the sequel. The original anime it got was one of those 'we don't acknowledge its existence' kind of things because it was just THAT bad, just like Tsukihime. The second anime project was well animated and fun but it was a bunch of random shit that had nothing to do with anything so in short it was an unnecessary addition to the franchise. Fun certainly has its merits and it was nice to see the characters not looking like down syndrome patients but there was plenty of material from the manga that could've been adapted at that point.

My personal opinion on the matter is that the original should be properly adapted before the sequel gets any kind of adaption but since this is how things turned out, lets just hope that they actually put some effort into the UQ Holder anime because by and large Negima certainly didn't get the same treatment.

SOON

>blonde Kirie
Ken's greatest mistake indeed

>UQ Holder! 14 28,112 60,870

Will it save the manga? I hope not.

I'd say the massive increase in bust size beats out the hair color.

So do these hips mean that Kurou finally took the plunge and went full girly?

Pretty weird that Negima characters are featured so prominently on promo arts, are they going to skim over the early arcs to get to the Negima part?

Wouldn't that be like sixty chapters? Minimum?

I heard some time ago that they will be adapting from chapter 90+ is that true ?

I'm just here for my ships.

NICE HIPS

Remember when Kurou wanted to be MANLY AS FUCK so he and Touta could be best bros?

Is the anime going to add filler to introduce the rest of the UQ holders that the manga has been ignoring. When are we getting that vampire shota?

>when you crave cock so much your body alters itself to accommodate it

Worcestershire was clearly best Touta, and had best taste in going for Mizore

Can't wait for my ghostboy to be animated desu.

I gree but a new negima anime is never going to happen sadly.

Im just here for this but i fear that his arc gets rushed so they can get to the negima part

It baffles me that no one seems to like his arc. The convenience of the reset button aside that was the first point they had any real tension for the immortals.

It was good until zombies.

Zombies would have been a good way to add tension if it wasn't for reset button like I said. I'm not saying we needed the whole world to suddenly become zombies like that, I'm just saying having this unstopable virus was the first actual threat they encountered that could matter to someone like them.

I'll admit that I initially liked it quite a lot, and Santa's backstory was actually quite compelling, but the scales just escalated way too much by the end of it. Hell, I would've liked it had it just ended up similar to every Negima resolution where any large-scale incident was covered up by "lol, it was just cgi".

Santa still the best character though. Wish he had more relevance.

yeah over all I like Santa, and it's a crime that he's not used more. His "immortality" is interesting in how it's contradicting.