CNN Primetime Viewing lower than the HALLMARK CHANNEL

adweek.com/tvnewser/basic-cable-ranker-week-of-feb-5/357307

Basic Cable Top 10 – Prime time (Total Viewers)
>Fox News (2,605,000)
>MSNBC (1,747,000)
>ESPN (1,385,000)
>HGTV (1,364,000)
>History (1,316,000)
>USA (1,242,000)
>Investigation Discovery (1,148,000)
>NBC Sports Network (1,081,000)
>TNT (1,041,000)
>Discovery (997,000)

Basic Cable Top 10 – Total Day (Total Viewers)
>Fox News (1,529,000)
>Nickelodeon (982,000)
>MSNBC (972,000)
>HGTV (821,000)
>Investigation Discovery (781,000)
>NBC Sports Network (704,000)
>USA (695,000)
>History (676,000)
>CNN (674,000)
>ESPN (648,000)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138424468
my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no need to go to CNN anymore

>investigation discovery

All my dad does is watch this and Forensic Files

These niggers bitch and moan to censor the internet instead of tell the truth. fucking kikes.

The only reason CNN has any viewers at all is because of the dumbass Russian conspiracy theorists and the fact that they lobby millions to have their channel on at airports and other large public transit areas.

Almost every airport terminal I have ever been in while traveling in the US has televisions which are tuned to CNN. I think this accounts for more than 2/3 their daily viewership, with more often than not empty chairs being the target audience.

They pay the airports to keep it on. KEK.

Top kek.

That is brilliant. But not a surprise at all. The writings on the wall for that network.

But like a sick dog, we need to be weary of cnn. If they're on the way out they have nothing to lose, they'll probably go more far left and come out with stupider stories.

>ESPN is worse than CNN
God. And yet their politics drive the NFL. Astounding.

alex jones and infowars 10-100 million every day.

fuck the rest, they shouldn't even be allowed to exist. operation mockingbird.

some CNN reporter said calling CNN fake news was the equivalent of calling a black person a nigger. lmao. the absolute state of CNN.

I think it was jake tappert. It even got put into my local sports radios preposterous statement tournament, which is mostly focused on crazy things people say focused on sports but they throw in the occasion non sports thing from time to time.

Tapper is a pedophile

I tune in to watch every time Trump does something to trigger them. its great entertainment.

fucking unashamed degenerates

It was actually some guy called Chris Cuomo. No clue who he is.

and CNN pays to be in airports etc

I think people like you probably account for 20% of their viewership. People who have no interest in their opinion, just like to watch them sperging out.
> Van Jones
> Ana Navarro
> Charles Blow
> David Axelrod
So much butthurt

Is it just me or do they all look really fake and weird?

They are NPCs

>alex jones and infowars 10-100 million every day
i refuse to believe more than 1000 people listen to his supplement ads all day

lmao holy shit thats prefect. I had no clue. If thats the same guy, he said that being called called fake news is the same as being called a nigger. i'm starting to love this timeline

And most of what they have is because every gym, airport, and diner has the shit on. Turn all those off and watch them fall to nothing.

I'd rather watch a fucking Hallmark GREETING CARD for 12 hours than watch a minute of CNN. It causes brain cancer.

hey look this dude from luxembourg found the internet finally
well, newfriend this is what we call selective picture selection aka cherry picking

Fox and friends is where it’s at. When they slurp Donald trumps asshole. Goes so good with my morning cup of coffee

>WIN
SO
MUCH

When something truly historic happens like the Japan earthquake and tsunami then CNN is the only thing I will watch because they have more resources than anyone else. Otherwise for election coverage, school shootings or just normal days I usually have the TV on Fox if I am watching the news. Sometimes I can go a month or two without watching any cable news at all.

Cuomo's the same genius who tried telling people that they are not allowed to read WikiLeaks.

Forensic files kicks ass.

>implying (((((FOX))))) doesn't has it's fair share of dirty leftist JEWS among their ranks

The only good shows are Tucker and the MILF Judge.

I don't have cable anymore but I honestly am proud of the average american retard for recognizing Investigation Discovery as being a great channel. When I did have cable I would watch that shit non stop, even though it was channel like 112 or something. ID is based.

Jeanine! You know she posted here once?

CNN had nothing to say about the recent Korean cult crisis. Internet is irreplaceable. I remember being a news junkie and watching cable news all the time -- in an emergency those resources just mean a guy standing in front of a camera promising to let you know when they have something. We are better off without them.

das rite. no positivity allowed. you trumpfags need to be browbeaten 24/7. only snide jews and low IQ angry brown people should be on television.

More than 20%. Why do you think they honeypot here now?

There is nothing like putting on C-Span BookTV and stumbling across a nonfiction history or policy book you didn't know existed but will now buy.

>When something truly historic happens like the Japan earthquake and tsunami then CNN is the only thing I will watch because they have more resources than anyone else.

Nah, at this point even Sup Forums excels at reporting happenings. When the Nice truck attack happened we had a French user at the scene posting about the incident and others linking to tweets from people who got videos of the attack before the leftist kike media was even aware of the habbening.

You keep sticking your nose as far up trumps ass as you can. God bless.

Really? What did she say?

>CNN Primetime Viewing lower than the HALLMARK CHANNEL

The only thing keeping CNN afloat is the Boys at Langley and their black budget.

I don't have cable, but I do have netflix. Forensic files is my new friend. C-Span is basically background noise, unless you are super invested in the topic.

Full house on the truth -- if I were somehow assigned the brief to attack Trump support I would go about it completely differently than "imitating Iranians discussing Israel," but I don't want to give them ideas.

I’m hurt with the hallmark channel remarks. Where the fuck else am I gonna get my I love Lucy reruns.

>paying for (((((NETFLIX)))))

Forensic Files episodes are all on youtube for free.

Oh no, you called me names: I am now a HillDawg.

Check out this thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138424468

Someone told Jeanine that they wanted to eat her pussy and she said she was flattered among other things.

proud shitholer dubdubz

CNN Emotional Montage - my.mixtape.moe/gueexh.webm

They also have an agreement with a 3 leter agency to spread propaganda for shekels.

Lol. I think pol would be having a better time If she had won. Now you have to defend the man baby.

No. They are Mossad.

yeah netflix is mostly shit and incredibly liberal, but all I watch is tv shows that I can play for hours on end with me paying minimal attention to while I shitpost.

Mindhunters not too bad. It’s about the fbi in the 60s defining what a serial killer is. At that point they didn’t even have a word for it.

That show was peak degeneracy for its time.

Victors don't apologize.

To be fair, Fraisier and Golden Girl reruns are comfy as fuck.

Says a lot about fox news honestly. People who watch fox news WATCH fox news. I mean WATCH watch it. Every person I've ever met that watches fox news, that's ALL they watch. I live near the ohio border so I know a lot of these people. People in my family. Go to visit, its on. I poured a driveway for some rando customer, old guy, late 50s, every time i would go to tell him something, it was on. He would sit inside that house from 6am when i got there till 4pm when i left, foxnews blasting, non stop. I have never met anyone that just "tunes in" here and there. Motherfuckers dvr that shit. Go to see grandparents, it's on, never leaves the tv. Went to go watch a football game at a work buddy's place, he's flippin to it between commercial breaks. As soon as the game was over he's starting his dvr of tucker.

Tldr people who watch foxnews are obsessive zombie creatures

Fraiser is criminally underrated. I love that show.

K. See ya when his daughter and son in law get kicked out of the White House. Not too mention when McMaster. Possibly the only guy in the White House I respect bails in a few weeks. So. Much. Winning!

You're retarded mate. Fox news is the least fake out of all the fake news.

It is Sup Forums for them

Right. Then they just parrot whatever Fox News told them to think.

Fox news is the only non-leftard channel, therefore non-leftard viewership is forced to watch it and it only, whereas leftards can split among any amount of channels since they all cater to them. That's why it's so much more popular. It means nothing else.

>daughter and son in law
OH NO NOT JARED! NOT JARED THE UNQUALIFIED NEOCON JEW THAT NOBODY VOTED FOR AND THAT WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT ALL THIS TIME!
[faces upward]
NOOOOOOOOO!

>Kushner
>Neocon
are you stupid?

>we've been complaining about
nobody has been complaining about him but Jews.

this is exactly why we need spoilers

I actually watch fox news, but to be fair, the reason why it's ranked so high is because it's the only conservative news channel. The rest are liberal so they kind of pull away from eachother

If you really don't want them don't watch ironically

Woah. Lmao triggered much. You can scream bloody murder over Jews all you want. Still though. Daddy trump let his hot daughter marry one and invited him to the White House. The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Nope. It doesn't matter. They are willing to lose money in order to perpetuate their fake narratives. Controlling minds is more important than money to them.

QREDITCEDIS

Zionist Jews hate Kushner because he betrayed the tribe. That's why shills are posting thread after thread trying to get him fired.

That episode where Frasier is trying to prove he really is dating a biologist model or whatever she was, and he takes a picture with her and everything was just perfect. I couldn't stop laughing.

>Nah, at this point even Sup Forums excels at reporting happenings. When the Nice truck attack happened we had a French user at the scene posting about the incident and others linking to tweets from people who got videos of the attack before the leftist kike media was even aware of the habbening.
So much this. I check pol a couple times of day just checking if there's a happening just taken place. You get so much more information, and much more quickly, here than anywhere else.
Usually goes like this
> Random European city
> 09:00 allah nutbar + kablammo = lots of deaths
> 09:04 pol thread 'hey guys i think something's going on'
> 09:08 people start posting on twitter
> 09:10 happening threads start on pol
> 09:15 RT always first media to update their breaking news ticker

Over the next hour pol, twitter in overdrive. Most of our threads are full of meme Sam Hyde and false flag bullshit but we already know who the perps are and have pics from the scene of the carnage.

> 10:00 skynews picks it up
> 10:30 cnn finally makes it a story 'umm, we think something's happening but it's all unconfirmed and shit'
> 12:00 BBC gets on board with their highly polished and rehearsed 'possible accident, reports of casualties, no ties to terrorism, not all muslims, we go to our reported on the scene ahmed all-night followed by an interview with London mayor sadiq Khan who tells us it's Trump's fault.'

I love that you people still do not understand what these terms mean.

Hallmark is doing well because most of its shows are about nice white families with no random niggers.

Because there's no way Izzies and Saudis could work together, right?

Forbes reports:
“CNN had significant declines in February, with ratings dropping 19% in total day and 16% in prime, where the network returned an average audience of 979,000 total viewers–behind MSNBC (1.805 million) and Fox News (2.766 million).”
According to one measure, not a single CNN show even cracked the top 20 for viewers in weekday cable news in February:

Many of CNN’s commentators have been consistent critics of President Trump and his policies.
Fox News’ Sean Hannity, meanwhile, is the ratings king, with Tucker Carlson right behind him.
The one show that did get into the top 25 was “Anderson Cooper 360,” which sits at the 24th spot. Fox News’ “The Five” and “Ingraham Angle,” as well as MSNBC’s “All In with Chris Hayes” are beating all of CNN’s shows.(RELATED:CNN’s Primetime Ratings Drop 30 Percent From Same Time Last Year)

I have not heard this, I was under the impression that he and Ivanka were always crying about starting a war in Syria.

RIP

I’m highly offended at being referred to as “you people”

I think it's obvious the Russian shit is driving viewers away

Like the Washington post, it's only use is as an attack dog for it's corporate masters

There is a separate version of CNN for airports that reports in different stories. I don't know if any other networks offer that product.

Before modern Sup Forums, when the Brazilians were geting ready for international sporting events, the Brazilian police decided to raid a favela called German Hill. It was ur-Sup Forums-kino. Every Brazilian military, paramilitary and police formation was represented or discussed, and one guy actually had and was using a Madsen gun. I took screengrabs I cannot access right now.

Was in Japan last month and can confirm. It seemed whenever I was at airport or even the fucking Gym, US news coverage came from CNN.

I've been out of the loop because I bought a Google botnet phone and it mysteriously stopped working.

There's an infographic where Jeff Zucker is boasting that CNN is the frame through which the rest of the world sees the US.

theres nothing pedophilic about his tweet, it's just awkward and you're witch hunting

Why would someone tune it to watch Brian Stelter? Reliable Sources? High-pitched voice, bald, awful talking points and nothing else. Who's son or nephew is he?

that's what Headline News (HLN) was originally. the same 30 minutes of top stories repeated every 30 minutes. it was for frequent fliers to keep up to date in an era before smartphones and internet. fox now has a similar service available on siriusxm

I mean slam cnn all you guys want. But turning a blind eye to how completely full of shit fox “news” is fucking lame.

>Stelter was born in Damascus, Maryland, the son of Donna and Mark Stelter.[1] He attended Damascus High School, graduating in 2003,[2] followed by Towson University where he served as editor-in-chief of The Towerlight from 2005 to 2007. While still a student, he created TVNewser, a blog about television and cable news which he later sold to Mediabistro.

>Stelter graduated Towson in May 2007, and joined The New York Times as a media reporter later in July of that year.[3] In November 2013, he became the new host of CNN's Reliable Sources[4] and also senior media correspondent,[5] greatly expanding the role at the network previously held by Howard Kurtz. Stelter is featured prominently in the 2011 documentary Page One: Inside the New York Times.

>In 2018, Stelter was the focus of a rant by Alex Jones where he was referred to as “literal demon spawn”.[6][7][8][9]

>>In 2018, Stelter was the focus of a rant by Alex Jones where he was referred to as “literal demon spawn”.[6][7][8][9]

FUCKING KEK