Christian bible thread

there are so many things i'm gonna ask moses and abraham in heaven. one thing I thought about was whether we'll all speak the same language or if we "stay" in our own nations in heaven. I know the Bible speaks about how the "nations of saved people" go into heaven, but I guess that separation goes away once we enter.

i'm not too keen on learning hebrew (guess they spoke hebrew?) just to ask him some questions.

we'll see.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=LAJQOeCSs_o
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aww, you have imaginary friends. How cute!

shoo, be gone jew.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

I'm gonna stop you right there

God wrote the bible, so to say that human beings wrote it is a fallacy.

And you know that because it says it right there in the book?

you can't really say that jews wrote the Bible if a non-Jew wrote at least two of the biggest books in the new testament (Luke) -- but it also makes no sense to claim that Jews wrote the bible, because if you believe in the words of the bible (which atheists have a problem with) then you don't accept that any human being wrote the bible but God... who penned it down doesn't matter.

In the begging there was but one language, so I doubt you'd have a need for Swedish or English. Or Hebrew for that matter.

>Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

>*euphoria intensifies*
You do realise that arguing on this is pointless, right? He won't agree with you, you won't agree with him, it's deeply personal in the end. Honestly, what's the point of starting a shit flinging contest? He's not trying to convert you in random threads user, he started his own, live and let live.

>luke
>paul
>jews
heh try again recycle fag

>Paul of Tarsus, properly called Schaul
>rabbinical student
>pharisee
>not a jew

Pick none.

well, one thing i've really respected about some jews is that once they convert to christianity (extremely rare, but happens) they become some of the greatest servants of God.

Paul became one of the most anti-Jewish preachers in history and was called to write like 14 books of the new testament.

another name that comes to mind is Bobby Fischer.. I truly believe that jews can be saved once they accept Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, but 99.9% of them don't. Jews have a harder time to accept the gospel since "God's wrath came upon them to the uttermost".

the nations are symbolic of different types of people, gradations of spiritual development, it's not really about ethnicities as most people believe

just as there are many types of vases, jars, and wineskins for wine but all carry the same liquid, so is the soul in essence the same regardless of vessel except for how much light it has required

Paul's story is crazy. Spends most of his life being a devout Jew, persecutes Christians for "following some fisherman", becomes one after finally meeting Jesus and being thoroughly impressed with his wisdom and goodness, ends up getting his head chopped off in the middle of fucking Rome (at that time, the capital of the world) because he refused to stop calling Jesus the son of God. Literally loving someone and their message so much that you're willing to die for them, insane. And ballsy as fuck, whether you're a believer or not.

The bible speaks of people of all nations rising on the day of the Lord, and everyone is resurrected in a perfection. We all become one nation during the millennial reign, so it makes sense that we will all speak the same language before the eternal heaven comes.

You won't need to learn a new language. The apostles spoke in foreign languages by the power of the holy spirit, so after your resurrection it makes sense that you will communicate by the holy spirit forever.

I think that is a farse, and they remain being jews and working to undermine us - because their blood speaks higher than their beliefs. Hitler spoke about how it mattered little that a jew was "baptised" or not, he remains a jew. That is true.

The NSDAP had strong opinions on Paul:

>"In the case of the struggling young Christianity, for example, the Jews, quick as a flash, began hanging onto its coattails. Consider Paul, properly called Schaul, who was a rabbinical student. As a Jew, Paul certainly knew that of all the peoples of the world the Jews, first and foremost, needed their souls saved. 'Go not ... to the Gentiles, ... But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,' demanded Christ (Matthew 10:56). Paul ignored it. He went to the Greeks and the Romans and brought them his 'Christianity.' A 'Christianity' with which the Roman Empire became unhinged. 'All men are equal! Brotherhood! Pacifism! No more privileges!'… And the Jew triumphed." - Dietrich Eckart, "Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin, a conversation between Hitler and Me" (Eckart was honored in the second book of Mein Kampf)

Do you ever wonder "what if we're wrong"?

He was one of the greatest men in history, but is his beheading really Biblical? I thought he basically had a little house in Rome and taught people about the Bible or something?

What? "Go to the lost sheep of the House of Israel" was a specific commandment to fulfill the prophecy in the Old Testament that he would "come to his own, but his own received him not". The end of Matthew literally has Jesus telling his disciples to go out and make disciples of "all nations", but they were so judaized that Paul had to continuously rebuking them for not dining with gentiles, etc.

Interesting!

I should add, before someone comes in to tell me that Jesus wasn't a fisherman, I realise, but he was mocked relentlessly for that "fisher of men" line. And the fact that one of his most prominent philosophical/theological opponents would end up believing him, joining him in spreading his message and finally dying for him tells you all you need to know really.

His death isn't mentioned in the Bible itself if I remember correctly, there's historical testimonies that managed to survive up to this day though.

Almost all of them were 'Jews' because they lived in the kingdom of Judah. For instance, Paul was a 'Jew' because of where he lived but a Benjamite by birth.

there is no heaven. You're engaging in self delusion friend. Stop worrying and CREATE

on the positive side, you won't have to spend eternal boredom with every negroid and amerindian who believed in jesus

Hebrew is the original language before God confused Man by splitting them into many language groups. It's the language of the authors of the bible, and thus is the most reliable and trustworthy version.

I don't remember reading anything about what language was spoken in the beginning. What source do you have for this?

My source is not of this Earth. Take that to mean what you will.

>there is no heaven.
Prove it.

The Bible was written in three separate languages, but the first one was Hebrew, as that's what Moses used. It got translated into Aramaic later, as that became the trade language (think modern English). NT is common Greek. Note that this does not mean that Hebrew was the very first language though, just that it was most prominent one at the time when God revealed himself to Moses.

Sure, but the original language would be what Adam spoke. God himself created light by saying it into existence. What language did he speak? We don't know.

It has been found that Hebrew is a daughter of old Egyptian. Hebrew came after Egyptian and came from it.

>Prove it.
heaven is a biblical concept and the bible is wrong, ergo heaven is also not real

why would you want to live forever?

give me 3 reasons why Christianity isnt the religion of cucks. Dont worry ill wait

does it mean that you talked to voices in your head that told you this?

I was thinking of something the other day. We know Christ was of both a human and divine nature. So what happened to his soul after the crucifixion? Did the divine element cancel out the human soul?

It was descended into hell until the resurrection.

Because living forever is better than eternity of torment.

Is there anything in the New Testament against homosexuals?

Went into Hell and released all the souls waiting for salvation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell

so if there is no eternal torment, you wouldn't want to live forever?

you only want to go into jewish heaven because you fear they will punish you?

Yeah, Jude 1:7.

I know that, but I was wondering how the two natures played out after the crucifixion. Like does Christ exist in heaven with the other saints since he possesses a human soul, or is Christ just a part of God and his human soul has kind of disappeared?

People say different things, but homosexuality is against natural law

Right, that's exactly what I mean, Hebrew couldn't have been the original language, because other languages, Sumerian for example, predate it. You're right, we can't know.

Honest question. Why do you feel the need to try getting him to abandon his religion? Be truthful please.

I would say it didn't disappear, as there would be no need for it to disappear. Really interesting theological question though, have a well deserved (You).

>And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
This is Jesus saying that he's in present tense in heaven, while talking to a guy called Nicodemus on earth.

>Honest question. Why do you feel the need to try getting him to abandon his religion? Be truthful please.
Why do you want anyone to not be wrong?

Why argue on Sup Forums at all?

Same answer

Why would there be no need for it to disappear?

But is Jesus in heaven in the same sense that God is in heaven (as a part of God) or still in an incarnate form, similar to how St. Peter is in heaven?

The Bible is too powerful to be written by humans, so there's your proof.

There arent any, its a cuck religion that worships jews and their desert culture.

>Ye are of your father the devil
>"T-THEY WORSHIP JEWS!!!!!"
Uhm no, the Bible says that Jews are of their father the devil and the lusts of their father they will do, also says God's wrath has come upon them to the uttermost. They both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and are contrary to all men. :)

>The Bible is too powerful to be written by humans
I've read it and it's not.It follows the same patterns as other religions (god chooses a people, does miracles, gives X people authority)

What other scriptures have you read?

A tale about turning a cane into a snake and opening the red sea, sun standing for still for 72h to help the jews win a battle, walking on water etc is not "too powerful". This is cookie cutter magic tricks that thousands of proclaimed prophets were claiming to do at the time.

jesus was also a jew, was he of his father the devil?

What about all his apostles who were, without exception, jews?

What about the 3000 years of jewish history and mythology preceding him? Also of the devil?

Do you think there will be more men than women in heaven?

I know that Jesus is fully God and God is omnipresent. I can't comprehend how this works.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are all fully God by themselves and yet together they also form one God. and not three. ∞+∞+∞=∞. I can't comprehend this either.

Christ wont save you from death.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAJQOeCSs_o

Fair enough I guess, but with religion it's a little bit different IMHO. I can understand how people can hate "Bible thumpers" etc., but as much as I dislike them, they *think* that they're doing God's work in trying to save your soul. So while it's annoying as fuck, ehh, I guess I can kinda understand where they're coming from. In this case though, you're trying to convince the guy that whatever brings him hope does not exist, his salvation is a ruse and there's no point to anything. What good does that do? I'm not saying you're a bad person, truth be told we're both anonymous and I do not know you, but I believe that what you're trying to achieve is bad and goes beyond the usual shitposting. Search your heart Finn-kun.

This will be on the verge of heresy I'm sure, but if Jesus can be understood as an avatar of God, his opus magnum created with pure love in very intricate details, what would be the point of purging him once he reaches God ("the source") again? Plus, there have been miracles performed (but only if you believe in them, if not, that's fine, but my argument won't hold true for you anymore) by praying directly to Jesus as an aspect of God and a person both, which would mean his soul is still there. And let's not forget the Second Coming, which hasn't came to fruition yet. If his persona has been wiped clean, what's the purpose of this promise? Because Jesus clearly had a personality, yes he was without fault in the end, but he was tempted same as every single one of us and he had his own quirks which are displayed all over within the Bible.

If they deny Jesus Christ they are of their father the devil. Many of the first Christians were of Jewish descent, but unfortunately the overwhelming majority of them deny Jesus. They have a harder time to accept Jesus in this day and age because of the fact that the wrath of God abideth on them.

There were only protojews around when the bible was written, and you little demons were called the pharisees. Whenever the bible talks about the Israelites theyre refering to the 13 tribes that resided there at the time, and not modern jews.

you naive shit.
You poor soul
You deluded cunt
You seriously brainwashed little person.
Oh its so cute..

So basically they are only "of the devil" is they don't follow reformed Judaism, christianity.

First of all, that's a warped lie. Second of all, if the Bible wasn't as powerful as it was, it wouldn't have been the by far most read, published and bought book in human history.

>I'VE READ IT AND IT SUCKS!!!
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

You've never opened your heart and read it with an open mind and just believed what it says. That's why you've never understood its power, because you're a heathen with a hardened heart.

>Hey, let's believe in all of this morality because I'm so smart and can come up with my own ideas.

No, you're a retarded heathen with a mental disease known as atheism -- the biggest Jewish lie in history.

>Fair enough I guess, but with religion it's a little bit different IMHO.
It's not, at all. I looked at what jesus wanted and i have a strong desire that europeans would not sacrifice their lives to proceed those goals, which are bad.

> they *think* that they're doing God's work in trying to save your soul.
Yes this is exactly the problem, the value system enforced by what they perceive to be saving of the soul is dangerous and harmful

> you're trying to convince the guy that whatever brings him hope does not exist
There's IMMENSE hope in knowing that
a) you don't have to live forever, you can exit any time you want
b) you won't be punished for your life
c) the world can be made into whatever we want
d) you are part of a concrete legacy, your works on the earth wont be nullified by a 2nd coming where it's all destroyed

I'm completely serene knowing that there is no god. If i was allowed to choose, i would not choose to be conscious forever. We are immensely lucky that this is the nature of our existence, that we can exit when we want, or live long if we like.

Why do we need to pretend that mythological stories are true to have hope?

What hope are you missing?

>What good does that do?
WHAT GOOD IS TRUTH?

>Search your heart Finn-kun.
I have, and my shot in the dark is that we should be truthful and not lie for pretense's sake, it will lead nowhere. How can we ever transcend anything if we don't make peace with the nature of existence?

Judaism is a modern religion. It has nothing to do with the Old Testament religion of God. It's a man-made religion invented by Pharisees and scribes who liked their own traditions more than God's traditions.

>WHAT GOOD IS TRUTH?
Good question in light of atheism, since atheism can't really claim any authority in truth or morality since it assumes free will and determinism.

You don't even think through your positions, you're just typing your deluded thoughts out as they come.

I would ask why the Book of Judith has no Bible Stories for Kids animation? Well... that'd be interesting to see how to spin an animated version of that book for kids...

>judaism has nothing to do with the Old Testament

The Old Testament, where the prophet Isaiah says all nations will come to Israel for guidance and will worship Yahweh at Zion? Yeah totally not a jewish thing...

You are all colossally retarded.
Wake up, Christbabies

>If they deny Jesus Christ they are of their father the devil.
Not what I asked.

Jesus and his 12 disciples were all verified jews by blood and by religion. Were they of the devil, yes or no?

If so, how is jesus god?
And if not, how are the jews of the devil if the man himself is also a jew?

You're squirming desu, just answer straight up

>I'VE READ IT AND IT SUCKS!!!
It doesn't suck, but it's not more remarkable than other scriptures of comparable length by any significant margin. I would say the new testament makes the biblical corpus the best "sacred scripture" there is, but this is far from evidence of any kind of divinity.

>You've never opened your heart and read it with an open mind and just believed what it says.
I've read the bible 2 times in english and finnish, I know what is says and what it doesnt. My heasrt isn't heardened - the difference is that i don't desire a delusion. The god of israel is free to prove himself at any time, but conspicuously enough, he never has, never will, no miracle has ever been caught on camera or in a lab, even an elaborate construction is still wishful thinking.

>the biggest Jewish lie in history.
you're trying to tell us that the god of the universe incarnated as a jewish man to do magic tricks, and lives for all eternity in his perfected, resurrected body (of a jewish man).

Who's the one peddling jewish lies again?

Israel was occupied by a multiplicity of cultures at the time the bible was written. Its wasnt just Jewslmao

Yet none of the early christians were Greeks, Samarians, Arabs or Romans. All were jews, from Judea or Galilee.

And by early christians I mean those who were Jesus disciples.

Last week due to some major events regarding my medical internate i put down all my religion stuff down on a box and dropped my faith.

It was major stuff, it made me lose all hope in religion and this comes from a religiousfag that is even named from a religious character.

Even in the best of times life brings you back to reality, there is no god on it.

(Acts 18:6) But after they kept on opposing and speaking abusively, he shook out his garments and said to them: “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean. From now on I will go to people of the nations.”

(Acts 13:46) And so, talking with boldness, Paul and Barna·bas said: “It was necessary for the word of God to be spoken first to YOU. Since YOU are thrusting it away from YOU and do not judge yourselves worthy of everlasting life, look! we turn to the nations.

(Romans 1:16) For I am not ashamed of the good news; it is, in fact, God’s power for salvation to everyone having faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek;

(Deuteronomy 32:21) They, for their part, have incited me to jealousy with what is no god; They have vexed me with their vain idols; And I, for my part, shall incite them to jealousy with what is no people; With a stupid nation I shall offend them.

(Romans 10:19) Nevertheless I ask, Israel did not fail to know, did they? First Moses says: “I will incite YOU people to jealousy through that which is not a nation; I will incite YOU to violent anger through a stupid nation.”

(Hosea 2:23) And I shall certainly sow her like seed for me in the earth, and I will show mercy to her who was not shown mercy, and I will say to those not my people: “You are my people”; and they, for their part, will say: “[You are] my God.”’”

(Romans 9:25) It is as he says also in Ho·sea: “Those not my people I will call ‘my people,’ and her who was not beloved ‘beloved’;

(Romans 11:11) Therefore I ask, Did they stumble so that they fell completely? Never may that happen! But by their false step there is salvation to people of the nations, to incite them to jealousy.

(1 Peter 2:10) For YOU were once not a people, but are now God’s people; YOU were those who had not been shown mercy, but are now those who have been shown mercy.

>Judaism is a modern religion. It has nothing to do with the Old Testament religion of God.
Judaism is a continuation of old testament judaism.

Christianity = old testament plus spinoff (new testament)
Modern judaism = old testament plus spinoff (oral tradition)

> since atheism can't really claim any authority in truth or morality
and the arbiter of this is who?
you?
jewish morality is not exempt from subjectivity, it's a shot in the dark, and we can judge it by its faults and strengths just as any other set of rules that you can choose to enforce.

And as for truth claims, well the bible falls flat harder than most other scriptures. You already know this, which is why you claim to believe in miracles but only selectively. Not a strong showing for supposed logos (a term appropriated from greek stoics who actually did care about accuracy)

What do you think Jesus wanted? What is wrong with the Christian set of values? I saw the alternative with my own eyes, it's all around me and I do not want it. Do you? Really? And I guess truth is a different thing to me and you, that's fine, I'm not going to try and convince you. I strongly believe it's a very personal journey to take, if you don't want to walk the path, it's saddening of course, but I'm not going to force you with a sword. I was an atheist the majority of my life, I understand. But trust me in that one day you could have an experience that will flip your entire worldview. Maybe you won't. But judging by the way you type, I think that you will and you'll be very, very surprised once it happens.

Whenever any (((source))) says anything about the Bible make sure you go to the Bible yourself to confirm it. Paul was not pro-Zionist and Communist as your (((source))) would like you to believe. Like Jesus, he was anti-Semetic now.

>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Jeremiah 32:40) And I will conclude with them an indefinitely lasting covenant, that I shall not turn back from behind them, for me to do them good; and the fear of me I shall put in their heart in order not to turn aside from me.

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

THIS is why Jews are on the top in this world today:

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

All Jews on Earth who deny Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah are automatic Satanist and allies with Satan himself. Satan takes care of his own.

>I've read the bible 2 times in english and finnish
You've never read the Bible, but I'll watch you lie some more. Your heart is definitely hardened, because you go online and lie about having read the Bible twice. God proves himself through our faith, because faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

And take a wild guess why faith is so important in the Bible: because atheists and heathens don't care about proof anyway. The atheist will make excuses until the end of the world. Look at the Jews, they had their own Messiah staring them in the face and performing miracles. They blamed the miracles on Satan. When Christ was nailed to the cross the screamed out, "IF THOU ART THE SON OF GOD THEN COME DOWN FROM THE CROSS THAT WE MAY SEE AND BELIEVE!"

Jesus had told them in the temple that "there shall no sign be given unto this wicked and adulterous generation but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

You wouldn't believe God even if he came down from the sky today. Look at how the Jews reacted when Jesus resurrected. They paid some Roman soldier to lie that robbers went there.

It's actually freaking hilarious how all your arguments are actually debunked within the Bible itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

So... they preached to the gentiles?

>Paul was anti-semitic

"To the jew first, but also to the gentile". Says a lot. He also took a lot of pride in being "of the seed of Abraham"...

>Judaism is a continuation of old testament judaism.
No it's not. Paul mockingly refers to it as "the Jews' religion". Christianity is literally the prophesied continuation of God's eternal religion.

Judaism doesn't believe in the Old Testament and they don't believe in God. They worship Satan, because he who hath not the Son the same hath not the Father. They are the synagogue of Satan. Their religion is a perverted facade of God's Old Testament religion, with Jewish fanaticism sprinkled upon it.

>and the arbiter of this is who? you?
God.

>What do you think Jesus wanted?
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations"
crypto-bolshevism.

>What is wrong with the Christian set of values?
could write a book on this topic, but i'll do some off the top of my head
1. Universal brotherhood (anyone can become an eternal "brother" by believing in jesus no matter who they are or where they're from, this creates a bond supposedly stronger than blood)
2. Globalism (entire world united together under a one-world religion where everyone is a brother and sister)
3. Dysgenics (all meat clumps no matter how disfigured or retarded are eternally loved children of god and of equal worth)
4. Anti science (No genetic engineering or artificial climate control etc since you shouldnt mess with gods creation)
5. Racial egalitarianism (All races are god's creation and equally loved, moses had black wife etc)
6. Boring lifestyle (no premarital sex, no alcohol, no drugs, even if these things can be handled properly by certain people)
7. Pacifism ("for we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood")
8. Masochism (pic related)
9. Overpopulation ("go forth and multiply, fill the earth etc. telling africans not to use birth control, not to abort)
10. No value on aesthetic beauty (only thing that matters is whether you sin or not sin)

These are some, theres many things that are rotten

Maybe your religion made you promises that were not supposed to be promised at all? What did you expect your religion to accomplish in correlation to your medical problem?

For example, some people go to faith healers and they don't get cured. So they lose faith. Some people's religions tell them that their medical ailment is a punishment for some secret wrong doing. Others that they cannot be cured because of a lack of faith. Some people believe their religion SHOULD BE a protection from dangers in life. Then they fall in danger or problems so they quit believing. Is any of this your case?

Jews do worship Satan, but they follow the Old Testament, which Hitler and Eckart described as "The Book of Hate"...

But you're just saying he doesn't have faith and that he is lying, not any argument. Not everyone who has a problem with christian doctrine is a nihilistic atheist or a "satan worshipper"...

>You've never read the Bible
believe it. 1933 version on my desk even now

>and lie about having read the Bible twice.
it's not a lie though, I read english KJV and finnish 1933 raamattu

>And take a wild guess why faith is so important in the Bible
From a non-theological perspective: because it's the only way to uphold the religious structure without any actual proof. This is the same for all religions

>because atheists and heathens don't care about proof anyway.
but i do care. This is a complete copout. If the god of israel performed any kind of plausible miracle right now, I would instantly convert. But you know he doesn't, calling into question why he wouldn't just do one miracle on camera and instantly convert the entire world if this type of stuff is even in his repertoir.

Also just lol if you think miracles being written down is evidence of them. Do you also believe that the ancient Assyrians were correct when they wrote down that their god smited their enemies?

>You wouldn't believe God even if he came down from the sky today
I literally would, this is just huffing and puffing. You know that your god is incapable of doing anything supernatural, as are all gods that people worship. This is superstition, you don't have the capability to invoke miracles. Admit this.

which god? since we dont have any way of interacting with any of them.

Kikes don't believe the Old Testament at all, they're only saying that they do.

Seeing these two posts makes me wonder if fin knows he writes like a 18 year old with average iq while pole as a guy in mid 20's with above average iq and great manners. Just an observation, there are atheists/what ever that write very intelligently but this is just kids stuff. Hope pole doesn't give in and bursts.

He doesn't make an argument either, he's just saying that the Bible is wrong and that since we're living in the last days, we aren't able to see any miracles performed by the apostles at this present time.

Faith comes from hearing God's word, not from seeing miracles. If that were the case, every atheist scientist would be a Christian because our natural world is the ultimate proof that God exists.

Why don't you actually read the old testament? The Jewish religion has nothing to do with it, otherwise they would be executing homos and adulterers.

You are literally buying into the Jewish lie that got modern Christianity to bend the knee.

true is true and wrong is wrong

if you want to judge truth value based on sharpness of text, you're welcome but this is fallacious

youre welcome to offer any counter at all

So you agree with: ?

I don't care what you claim about reading the Bible. I'm telling you that you're a liar that have never read the entire Bible, cover to cover, yet makes a bald-faced lie that you've done so.

And it's just hilarious that you expect me to take Bible lessons from an atheist, who isn't even CAPABLE of understanding God's word.

>If the god of israel performed any kind of plausible miracle right now, I would instantly convert.
No you would not. Wanna know how I know that? Because the Bible says so, and because if you truly did believe in miracles you'd observe the world around you and realize that it's a miracle.

>I literally would
No you wouldn't. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

im going to church tomorow

I have a question
whats the best christian argument for closed borders and segregation?

preferably with a bible qoute and whatnot

If there is one thing I've noticed about Atheists, which aren't typically self-aware enough to admit this, is that their "atheism" is really just worshipping something else. Usually, this means communism or socialism.

You think because you're an atheist that you're a lot smarter than us Christians, that you're the reasoned ones; however, if you took two seconds to reflect on how you live, what you say, and what typical atheists actually believe, you'll realize that it usually boils down to nothing more than body/nature worship or nihilism.

The more I try and live a biblical life, and be a good man according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, the more I realize that there is no better way to live, neither religously nor objectively.

Atheists, meanwhile, don't live for anything, have no real codex or guiding principles for how to live, tend to be nihilistic weaklings, and bitch and moan constantly about us "desert mysticism idiots" live our lives.

I pity you all so much. If you're like me, you'll eventually realize that a faithful devotion and worship to Jesus Christ isn't just living for the next life, but it's honestly the best way to live this life as well.

And you'll realize that just because you hold you're head up high and proclaim yourselves "rational," that doesn't mean you're actually rational. More likely than not, you're a nutjob whose life is in total chaos.

>I don't care what you claim
you don't have to, truth is still truth.

>Im telling you that you're a liar that have never read the entire Bible, cover to cover, yet makes a bald-faced lie that you've done so.
You can tell it as many times as you like, at the end of the day i still know the bible better than you do. I'm sensing an insecurity coming from you.

>And it's just hilarious that you expect me to take Bible lessons from an atheist, who isn't even CAPABLE of understanding God's word.
You don't have to take a lesson, but i do know what id physically says and what it doesn't. You can believe what you want about understanding, but you can't fault me for not knowing the letters.

>No you would not
Yes I would.

>No you wouldn't. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
Faith would come a lot easier by giving a miracle for every doubter, but because your god is not real and cannot perform miracles, you have to pretend that words are equvalent. But they're not. Every religion on planet earth has words to offer, yours is not above the others that only offer words.

How about you dont look at the bible's teachings from a jewified perspective as in strict rules for life(ideology) and more like morality guide. When you see something you dont like(like migrants coming to replace us), you might wanna put yourself into their shoes just for the moment to notice it might not be them who are the core issue, but godless globalists who want no identity so they can rule over us. If you look at syria and iran, you can see they would gladly co-op with europeans to stop this world goverment deal. At that point those countries would become better homeland and there would be no excuse for anyone staying in europe if they are not european. Bible is for everyone to interpret and while im not exactly the best person to promote that as i also see kindly to paganism, i can tell you that non catholics will always have a hard time remaining christian or becoming one as it is a stripped down version of the real thing.

Protip: theres no legit argument in bible for borders or segregation of races. Not unless you interpret it completely differently which in the end is just you cherry picking shit from old jewish tales to justify your life now.

Apostlagärningar 17:26 handlar om hur Gud skapat mänskligheten och våra länder, och gränserna till våra länder. Babelns torn i Första Moseboken är ju den ultimata berättelsen om man vill motbevisa öppna gränser och globalism. När hela mänskligheten kom samman och började bygga ett torn mot himlen så blev Herren vred och spred åter ut mänskligheten i sina egna nationer och familjer, och denna gången så skapade han olika språk för alla folk för att försvara återförening. Den enda gången som hela mänskligheten kommer att förenas är när Satan och antikrist kommer för att unifiera alla människor under hans falska religion.

Hur som helst så är det svårt att ge enstaka verser för att bevisa en lära, men Tredje Moseboken 21:14, Hesekiel 44:22, Ezra 10 mm. visar att vi INTE bör beblanda oss med andra nationer.

Ekonomisk invandring är ett totalt obibliskt koncept och är alltid förenat med ondska och synd i Bibeln.

Däremot så bör vi behandla flyktingar väl, men tyvärr så har Sverige inte tagit emot några riktiga flyktingar sedan Andra världskriget eller Balkankriget. Sataniska muslimska massinvandrings-"flyktingar" från Tyskland och Danmark är inte flyktingar utan pjäser i ett judiskt försök att förstöra nationerna.