Why can liberals only communicate through pop culture analogies?

Why can liberals only communicate through pop culture analogies?

Now THIS is Satire™

>equating our current situation to the gayest way a war has ever started in a movie series

Because they don't know enough history to draw analogies using examples from the past.

Would men be the CIS?

The past is nothing but dead racists white guys anyway.

This is the correct answer. They like to pretend they are nerdy, yet they know jack shit about history. I was explaining something and used examples from the Eastern Roman Empire to some liberals and they had literally never even heard of it before

To be fair, trade wars are meant to destabilize a rival country, or hurt its economy, and not necessarily boost your own economy.

I thought that Naboo was some sort of Chinese kingdom from a few thousand years ago or something, but it turns out it's some Star Wars bullshit.

yeah, one would expect an american to remember pearl harbor

modern mythology

If it’s before they were born, it doesn’t exist.

That was americas goal during the sino-japanese war.
starve the japanese of gas so you force their hand.

(((Sorkin))) is being ironic, autismo.

>only one of those is a real person

Because they're completely illiterate in any form of world history, politics, philosophy or any of the sciences.
Their entire worldview is based on child's fiction and feel good shit.
They unironically see the world in a "good guys vs bad guys" way, they're incapable of looking at the world in any way that doesn't includes that trope.
They see themselves as "fighters" or "rebels" because the media told them to, they see themselves as the "good guys fighting for the good cause" because the media told them to.
They literally never grew up, that's why you see so many of them incapable of any form of responsibility, just take a peek at reddit they love to say "tee hee i cant 'adult'!" It's fucking ridiculous.
I know im far from perfect, but god damn these people are child like robots who respond to everything by spouting programmed responses to anything that goes against the worldview the media has carefully created for them.

are any of them?

Honestly OP, and this goes for the rest of you on Sup Forums.org, stay off of twitter. Do you stop and listen to the dishelved homeless man screaming on the street? No. So move on. It's a free service and unfiltered with the illusion of no repercussions. The contrary is the truth.

Do yourself a favor and reduce the stress in your life. Stay off of social media. It is anything but civil.

>"tee hee i cant 'adult'!"
One of the most aggravating trends of the last 10 years
This isn't supposed to be something you're ok with! Useless fucks.

You are good Bolivia.
You can into sea now.

because it's all they know

all of liberalism is based on the promise of it working in the future. the present is always fucking HORRIBLE under liberals, but that "hope and change" keeps them going. it's the carrot in front of the donkey. they literally cannot handle the real world, so they substitute their own.

That's a joke. He's making a joke.

>>"tee hee i cant 'adult'!"
I've never seen this before. can you use it in a sentence or in context?

this is the answer.

>Invoking the prequels to get your point across.

How long do you think it would take for civilization to collapse with majority female leadership? One year?

Because they are fucking stupid.

>haha look at me guys I just changed a tire XD adulting
>haha cooking my own food is sooooooo hard i can't even adult