Dear Americans, why do you hate Canada? is it because their healthcare is superior to your BS system...

Dear Americans, why do you hate Canada? is it because their healthcare is superior to your BS system, or are the racist ones jealous of their 2% black population?

Sincerely Amerifag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans are generally more masculine than Canadians so we find them to be disgusting faggots.

Go on...

>2% black population

Canada is 49% white now

Umm, okay? Is he not allowed to have fun?

what about all the trap threads coming from here?

No, the leader of your country shouldn't be prancing around like a faggot as a constant embarrassment.

Americans don't hate leafniggers, its like picking on your autistic little brother.

Although, syrupniggers probably have one of the highest per capita of shitposters on the planet.

This guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

So he should sit around looking like he's depressed and having no fun whatsoever and wants to hang himself? You don't make any sense.

Canada is a liberal shithole with the potential to outcuck Western Europe. 50% of the population are white liberal faggots, the other 20% are from third world dump and support this faggotry because they love the handouts. You basically have 30% of the population with any intelligence and self respect.

Have you ever stepped outside and laid off the american media?

Fuck off you poor reject

You mean he should look like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU

Lived in Toronto for 30+ years, every school, bar, workplace falls along the numbers I mentioned above.

The Canadian counts shitskins who declare themselves Arab/Middle Eastern/Indian and White or some European country as White and not ethnic minorities; the visible minority is a very clever way to cook the visible minority number. Many cities are

What's wrong with Western Europe seems to me they're doing just fine.

Seems they're healthcare for one, is doing pretty good.

I don't hate Canada , and I wish I had your system of healthcare because I wouldn't have to basically avoid going to the doctor most of the time because of how retarded the prices are and I don't have insurance. Hell right now I'm typing this as I'm dealing with some carpal tunnel. You guys don't have medical bills make you go into bankruptcy even if you do have insurance and they insurance feels like being a total asshole to you .

they make awful posts on Sup Forums

Amerifag here rn. Vancouver is definitely better than my town, Seattle.

Weird. Still getting an americano flag but using Canadian provider. Still love Vancouver. Lots of Chinese here though. The meme is true.

I'm not from Canada, I was asking why SOME people *cough* *cough* hate Canada for illogical reasons

Oh woops but yeah Canada doesn't really sound like that bad an alternative if it wasn't for the fact that it's way colder up there and I'm a pussy bitch used to the warm weather of the south and love it too much.

like what? Got any screenshots?

It's not much different from America on the northern half, I live in the Midwest so I'm kinda used to it being cold in the winters. 6 inches of snow aint shit lol.

We down here act like it's the end of times if it's just 1 inch let alone 6.

lol, Illinois is prepared.

>90% Asian and European

No wonder we're so superior holy shit...

Hit up Anton's for some extremely good Italian food, go for lunch though or you'll be waiting an hour to get in.

Jethro's is some good hangover diner food, owned/run by shitlibs but they're not too in your face about it.

t. lived in Vancouver for 30 years

If you want peak chink go out to Richmond, it's (officially) 55% Chinese. Already in large chunks of the city it is effectively impossible to get work/housing if you're not Chinese.

Healthcare is TRASH in Canada...

There's so many colourds here... i dont see where you get the 2%

How is the healthcare trash?

Canadian health care system is in slow but steady decline, has been for years.

t. mr division shill

>better healthcare meme
if you like it so much please move there!

Ha yeah and not to mention our corrupt as hell ambulance services, 5 years ago they charged me $150 and my friend $250 to the hospital when he got T-boned... right in front of the hospital and I was fine, just wanted to stay with him. I hear its way worse now

So is American healthcare.

Still better than American healthcare.

It's better than American healthcare, where they give you a $500 bill for walking through the door, (probably more now) and $300 pills. And I know somebody who is BLIND, and they got turned down for disability.

Lucky, in Manitoba it costs $475 for an ambulance ride.

a few years ago I cut my arm open pretty bad, took a bus to the hospital.

But at the end of the day the average Canadian pays 42.5% taxes, we pay sometimes close to $2 per gallon more for gas, cost of living in most cases is substantial higher, etc. So is it really free.

I've been to a hospital 2 times in 26 years so I'm basically paying for all the homeless that abuse the health care system, and now all the immigrants who are doing the same.

Plus government has been making cuts to healthcare for some time, and it'll only get worse in the years to come.

Not saying you guys don't have a shit health care system, just saying our system isn't as great as most people think.

Yeah no system is perfect but I still feel like I would rather us have a system similar to other countries instead of what we have be it canada, uk, etc we can learn a lot from those. I mean no other country dares copy what our system is that's how bad it is.

But then again maybe it's just that I don't have insurance and always just see a lot of negatives of the system which hurts my perspective. Like a doctor visit should not ever cost as much as it does for me.

What is the average cost to see a doctor there?

I don't know about average but it's like 50 like right before I even see them then they send a bill for whatever the rest is which last time was like 40something i think and that visit I didn't really do anything extra.

Agree with you 100%, it is nice knowing that if I were to need to go to the hospital I wouldn't pay out of pocket for it.

Just hope that if your government ever decided to roll out free health care for citizens they can figure out a way to combat the abuse that goes along with it if it's even possible. We get a lot of homeless people that go in for "chest pain" so they can get a free bed to sleep in for a while, a free meal, and are just trying to get out of the cold.

Or better yet when all the idiots who run to the ER's for ridiculous reasons. I have a few relatives that work in hospitals and some of the shit they tell me blows my mind. All this adds up and my province has some of the worst wait times in Canada. Sometimes as long as 6 hours just to see a doctor.

And if you are in dire need of something, they give it to you, then stick you with the bill.