Yamakan lays down some truth

Yamakan lays down some truth.

"As I thought, people who grow up yet still watch anime are mentally handicapped."
twitter.com/yamacane_0901/status/911385146577825794

"Well, handicapped people still have the hearts of human beings. You can only call them demons."
twitter.com/yamacane_0901/status/911392910070890496

"It's probably my duty to create just one anime that won't decay people's minds. But I have a feeling it's fundamentally impossible."
twitter.com/yamacane_0901/status/911516862843838464

Yamakan's eternally butthurt that the most notable thing he's directed was a show that was universally considered to have improved drastically after he was shitcanned.

Yamakan is so based. One day, he will save us all.

Says the guy who got kicked from his own idol anime.

What's his endgame?

To destroy everything because if he can't succeed why should other?

God I love Yamakan. Someone should write a book about him down the line.

I thought he quit Twitter?

That's a whole new level of being butthurt.

He got fired from WUG?

Is he even still part of Order or was he kicked out of that place as well despite being the founder?

Yes.

How sad for him that he only had one decent show (Kannagi) while the rest of his shit were duds and flops.

>I can't make any popular anime
>oh I know let's say it's because adult anime watchers are retarded, and not because I'm just a shitty director
>yeah it's gonna work

Kicked? You mean left on his volition.
>fired
Don't speak ill of a God as Yamakan.

He's the hero anime deserves, but not he one we need right now.

I can't help but agree with him. Watching too much anime changes the way you view the world and turns you into a weirdo.

We still don't know what happened but for the movie sequels, it was a joint collaboration with Millepensee. Sometime this year a Second Season was announced and this time Ordet has been booted leaving Millepensie as the only animation studio. Furthermore, Yamakan is not directing the Second Season but instead it's the guy at Millepensie who makes endless Teekyu.

Idols are like daughters. If one day your daughters were taken away from you what would you do?

What would you do if you were a Messiah?

Yeah I'd become a Destroyer of Worlds too.

>It's probably my duty to create just one anime
No.

>all those shitposting-tier replies

Ok what happened here? Never watched wake up girls do I have no idea. I just knew that he directed it. What show was that?

Why does anime only have this problem? It's very peculiar that only heavy anime watchers turn out to be total weirdos.

I watch a ton of western cartoons and I'm just fine.

>the twitter replies
Heh.

Is there a bigger laughingstock in the industry than Yamakan?

He is right.

Gb2reddit

This dude has always been a salty bitch.
>883

Hideaki Anno.

Then go back to and stay the fuck there.

>It's very peculiar that only heavy anime watchers turn out to be total weirdos.
Because they're able to completely escape into the 2d world to get what they don't from the real world; romance, praise, acceptance, and fulfilling relationships even on a completely platonic level. Heavy anime watchers also tend to read manga, light novels, and visual novels which they can easily self-insert into.

I privately agree as well but his butthurt is too entertaining

>it's not my fault if my shit doesn't sell well, it's the audience fault!

To die for our sins

Yamakam make genuimely good anime that is watchable. Yet, shitty otaku would rather their low-brow entertainment wish fulfillment crud like 《Sword Art Online》, the Asterix Wars, or Kodomo no Jikan.

Its not just anime. Any entertainment medium that allows you to detatch yourself from reality has weirdos. Games and books Japanese or otherwise. Its actually the reverse. Whatever problem you had is there long before you started indulging in your preferred escape from reality medium.

Ironically they're both kind of right.

he's just salty that his shit never sells

I can't believe he's saying that after trying to make a fucking idol anime. The lowest trash possible for the lowest kind of otaku out there.

WUG was the thinking man's idol anime.

Masaaki Yuasa and his artsy fartsy anime.

Isn't he like making a new show or something?

Excessive escapism isn't healthy. Wow. What a revelation.

You find genuine enjoyment in watching cartoons made for children and you think you're "just fine"? You're just as much of a creepy manchild who can't grow up.

>made for children
Nigga all anime is made for children. Most cartoons these days were made you young adults in their 20s.

The absolute madman!

>genuimely good anime
kannagi, lucky star, and flop wake up girls are all shit though.

WUG should be the codifier for idol anime. The difference between WUG and Love Live!/idolM$ster.

WUG is a realistic take and serve as a direct commentary narrative of the real life idol industry. Whereas Love Live! and the idolM@ster literally is made to pander to the nadir denziens of Nippon - otaku.

> escapism isn't healthy.
If escapism isn't healthy, then being healthy sucks.

Clearly you have no idea how big idols in Japan are. I love how Sup Forums pretends idol anime are all 100% trash but jerks it over shounen and every seasonal isekai/powerlevel bottom of the barrel trash-tier show.

Lucky Star- episodes 1-4 were directed by him, then he was shitcanned and the show improved dramatically

No it isn't. I don't understand why you would think it is.

Get fired from every production he's included in.

>flop
WUG and Kannagi are cult classics in my book.

Lucky Star is typical KyoAni romp of moe aesthetic trash.

You're delusional if you think that. WUG is slightly more realistic but despite that it's still the same thing.

No it isn't what?

>Whereas Love Live! and the idolM@ster literally is made to pander to the nadir denziens of Nippon - otaku.
But otaku aren't the only people to like those series. LL! was HUGE back in nipland to the point where kids, women and even "normal" people liked them.

That's bullshit and you know it. The average member of the recent western "fandoms", especially in recent times are way more bizarre and obsessive than your average anime fan. It's probably an issue with the American mindset or something, as I've never seen such weird behaviour in Latin America.
Also, how can you watch such garbage as Rick and Morty and be proud of it?

>all anime is made for children
Seemed pretty obvious that he was referring to that, user. It's not, and the fact you're this close minded about cartoons is just sad at this point.

Lucky Star 1-4 were completely fine and the improvement is mostly due to the fact that Takemoto is simply the best KyoAni director. Yamakan still directed Haruhi and he worked on the unit coordination for Haruhi. He made/is responsible for really good stuff.

How many western cartoon are there where I can go on a first person 'date' with a pretty girl? How many western cartoons have a pretty girl look you in the eyes and tell you that they love you? How many western cartoons show unrealistic, idealized adorable romance like anime does? Anime just has a knack for making reality seem very grey in comparison.

I know it's huge, that's not the point. Someone who would be trying to make a respectable, memorable anime shouldn't be going for trashy idol anime for fucking idol otaku. They're exactly the kind of people he's complaining about. The whole idol anime industry is about brain dead handicapped people.

>Lucky Star 1-4 were completely fine
You don't fire and publicly shame a director if things are fine

>Yamakan is not directing the Second Season but instead it's the guy at Millepensie who makes endless Teekyu
This is hilarious.

>This is the person responsible for pic rel
>I'm somehow to treat him seriously

I really fucking tried. But it's fundamentally impossible.

>all anime is made for children.
Except it's not at all? Haven't you heard of late night anime?

Why does he keep posting about this kind of stuff when all he makes is moe anime?

Easiest (You)'s in his life. Just fucking stop replying.

>completely fine
It was boring as hell

Where are the shadows?

No it isn't all made for children. Why are you making me repeat this? Are you retarded?

You realize there are two other idol anime made specifically to appeal to children right?

They didn't fire him because of the episodes alone, it was a general problem. Lucky Star 1-4 were fine, there was nothing wrong with those episodes.

Because he's bitter that his shit doesn't sell.

>giving people so much credit that you assume everything is a troll

Bless your heart.

I just remember being bored to death during the first 3 and never waching Lucky Star again.

Oh please, you started it with this
>cartoons for children
crap.

>are way more bizarre and obsessive than your average anime fan
Well, no, not really.

>Lucky Star 1-4 were completely fine
So which one is the top though?

SAVING ANIME

Except most cartoons in TV actually are made for children, so if someone claims they watch a ton of it all you can do is assume they're talking about things for children too.

I unironically don't see the issue.

He's right tho

The most notable things he directed were the Haruhi ED, because catchy af, and Fractale, because 883.

Is holding a job his kryptonite?

Fact of the matter is Yamakan got fired because of all the sexual harassment he did.

>How many western cartoon are there where I can go on a first person 'date' with a pretty girl?
Recess.
>How many western cartoons have a pretty girl look you in the eyes and tell you that they love you?
Samurai Jack.
>How many western cartoons show unrealistic, idealized adorable romance like anime does?
Steven Universe.
Anime just has a knack for making reality seem very grey in comparison.

Why is Yamakan constantly getting kicked from his own shows?

Most anime are made for children too. See how I can also mimic your retardedness?

You can't self-insert into any of these though.

If Yamakan who descended from heaven itself can't save anime, who can?

>falling for the double bait

Thanks for the (you) fag

He's an Alpha who don't take no shit from no KyoAni female directors.

ITT: Anime failures.

I'll start.

No because I actually gave you a reason. Isn't it true that most cartoons that air on TV are aimed at kids?
You can't say that most anime that air on TV are for kids.

>162621933
Name 5 seasonal anime for children that air this season.

You can, you fat fuck.

Yes I can because it's true.

Oh please. Almost all of them are watched by children, and they target children. It's like saying CoD isn't for children. Don't even delude yourself into thinking it isn't.

>fat fuck.
Someone's projecting a little too hard.

>I wonder if I can get money from the country
>How old is it until I get older? I am concerned about the future.

Anno

>he never inserted as TJ from Recess
Let me guess, you identify as Gus? Pathetic.

No it isn't. Most anime are late night anime. Late night anime are not for children. What are you even trying to do?