'Kill all white people': Racist serial killer is indicted for killing THREE more hikers

>Fredrick Demond Scott, 22, made said in 2014 he wanted to kill all white people
>Scott has been charged in connection with three murders - two middle aged men and one homeless woman - all victims were white
>On Friday he was indicted in three other murders of white men
>The murders were all over the course of a year with the latest victim shot in the head at noon on August 13 in Kansas City
>All victims were killed near the Indian Creek hiking trail in the city of 480,000
>Scott's mother said he refused to get treatment for paranoid schizophrenia
>A Missouri man who threatened to 'kill all white people' and was already charged with slaughtering three in the Kansas City area was indicted Friday in the murders of three other people.
>Frederick Demond Scott, a 23-year-old black man, is now charged in the murders of five white men and one white woman in total, although investigators and prosecutors have not discussed a motive for the killings.
>After the indictments, Scott faces a total of six counts of first-degree murder and six counts of armed criminal action in a string of killings that began in August 2016.
>Scott was indicted Friday in the deaths of David Lenox, 67, Timothy Rice, 57, and Michael Darby, 61.
>Scott's mother previously told authorities and The Kansas City Star that her son is schizophrenic.
>All five of the male victims were shot as they walked on or near the Indian Creek trails or, in one case, walked home after getting off a bus. The female victim was homeless and her decomposing body was found in a tent in woods in Grandview. She also was shot, police said.
>Kansas City Police spokesman Lionel Colon said he has 'no information that suggests the investigation' into other potential victims.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/03/Racist-Serial-Killer-Is-Indicted-For-Killing-THREE-More-Hikers-In-Random-Attacks-Bringing-The-Total-Body-Count-To-Six

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens
youtube.com/watch?v=bTqeam2XwTk
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz we all know no one is violent except blacks...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

True dat. Blacks are only five times as violent as whites.

Punishment should fit the crime. Death to murderers

>MSM ignores it
>5000 more hours of Trayvon

>lol who cares he killed 3 people and that black people are 6 times more violent than whites and commit over 50% of crimes in the US despite being a minority, whiteys can be violent too

A south american really shouldn't be lecturing other people about how violent they are.

[eurobeat intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqeam2XwTk

TRYING TO CATCH UP TO HILLARY, NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Given how I'm currently doing much, MUCH better than you are, yes, I very much should.
But I'm not expecting a butthurt negroid from Compton, an ilegal wetback gardener, or some christian lunatic carrying an AR15 like the kind that walk on your filthy degenerate streets to understand any sort of reason or logic.
So excuse me while I go back to my kitchen here in South America, cook some actual cow meat instead of some lab fetus that you feed your children with, drink from my non poisoned water, and sit and watch my local news outlet not talking about how my country produced some new spastic faggot who walked into a school with a military rifle and killed 15 people because his fee fees were hurt.

savage.
have a (You)

Based.

Fucking hero

The funniest part is that you're white and pretending to love a race that has zero love for you. You'll understand that, in the end.

Demand this fucking faggot gets charged with a hate crime so he for sure gets the fucking needle.

I remember a few months ago when some white girl put a dirty tampon in her black roommate's bed...

>a trivial incident such as the above makes daily headline news for "raaycism"
>OPs story gets no circulation

I wonder (((why)))?

Would he thoug?
If he was actually charged with a hate crime, would he get a death sentence?

Yes, because that is on top of the multiple murder charges and the judge would have no choice but to put him to death since he can never be set free

Noice.
I just want to see how the CNN and the left spin this to avoid having the nigger walk

They wont even report he was ever arrested outside one off story that was never marketed , makes them look bad for supporting antifa

My favorite phrasing has always been that 6.5% of the population are responsible for over 50% of the murders each year.

Ah the ultimate Sup Forums conundrum. Do we care because the people who died were white. Or do we not care because the people who died were boomers.

zat y he calls him 50cent?

Also: here's a link to my thread. Similar situation.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/162621308#top

Not reading that wall o' text. Way to get triggered amazonigger.

They'll say he was just a schizophrenic and this won't be acknowledged at all, especially not as a hate crime.

It's going to be a hot summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

We care because fuck niggers.

(you)

That must be a pic of a future single mother and or a dead body after it gets shitted

>word,meaningless,ill thought words
If it were whitey that did the deed, your negroe friends would have a shit hitting fan episode, and you know it. Why don't you fuck off back to the dark corners of the internet, and leave this well lit room alone.

(you)(you)

>be black
>set out to kill all white people
>kill 3
>be white
>set out to kill all jews
>kill 6 gorillion
Why are black people so bad at everything?

niggers that defend nigger criminals are probably the worse. niggers always resort to, "but YTs kill peopl too mothafucka!" Wish you fuckers would leave America

Reminder. This is what (((media/liberals))) don't want you to know.

(you)(you)(you)

This precisely.
All the love whites have for blacks will not be repaid if the tables turn.

Wall of text?
It's literally 6 paragraphs plus 3 words, how iliterate are you?
Also you don't know how to save a gif you fucking chimp

(you)(you)(you)(you)

Holohoax didnt happen ffs

Not all GIFs are animated. Don't you have frogs to lick?

Reminder.

1, More mass shooters are non-white even though whites are the "majority".

2. Most of the white or white hispanic mass shooters were on mind-fucking medications that cause people to want to flip out.

3. Liberals don't want to talk about that because they want to disarm Americans.