David Hogg featured on the Simpsons last night

Is this what it's come to? Is there anything the CIA and Project Mockingbird and MK-Ultra doesn't control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1mISZnzizM&t=12s
google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisqa42GcacZCEIeMHd-vq6-NvOvF4snTRnArQ_1xVZxPUwpZ_1ffbgi22gmQkhhAHRVKEx61tkegmF5BWG98pcNuoNmHh_1TrKSs7Vh-a2YdCvLHtBSylIrwmJ3Z4RRcN1Yr88Fqv4iovjCm9VVqjSWYhkOyNXKQQfataFw_1n5SdrNrPCTRA1cVdmEToMYKNfFe-1ILtAfXSu3bRt-7wyTkhLOdk5uxeioCDvSEIjDH7TqA4bUKPEivV6ifq9qakh4Slj0Qv9bGIpOgszhZ23MWQU-8M_1w_1pkKvSxGNt8njLfOY9VJtIqhiOdLUhZEHG4QPszyTGel2ju3I6JstrSAfqu8RQt7qQ&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=yCebWpKnJMnXgAagwp2wCg
youtube.com/watch?v=-_LTrcqekUA
simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Haw-Haw_Land
hooktube.com/watch?v=4Dxa5l_V9GI
hooktube.com/watch?v=9nOUQuo3kcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2018
>watching the simpsons
ishiggydiggy

there's no mind control going on in the simpsosn
its just Al Jean being a hack
that faggot really needs to stop being the showrunner of the Simpsons. in the golden age of the Simpsons the showrunners lasted 2-3 years, even Scully only lasted 3.
But Jean has been there for more episodes than when Simpsons was good
At this point I'd even like if Macfarlane was the showrunner for a season

You sure about that? this one came out after the leaked emails and the pizzagate scandal. Seems to me they are trying to normalize some of the wording in john podestas emails. youtube.com/watch?v=-1mISZnzizM&t=12s

>just being a hack
Yeah but if they both carry the same actions and the same result, what's the point of chalking it up to "being a hack" and dismissing it as innocent. It's psychological warfare. I don't need the Simpsons to try to convince me to give up my only means of protecting myself.

>the simpsons are still running
learn something new every day

Simpsons died in the 90s

jfc

>Watching the Simpsons past season 10

I seriously thought Simpson's went off the air like 10 years ago

You mean past season 7

this

Well, despite you retards arguing about when it went off the air or how cool you are for not watching it, half the people you know now think David Hogg is a national treasure thanks to this.

8 was okay

how? the simpsons arent like southpark, they have to create and edit their shit before the season starts dont they? so how did they get hogg on there so quickly unless they already planned to have him in there

>Simpsons died in the 90s

They were never alive in the first place, they're actors

Fake news

I think 8 was the peak then it stagnated until a severe decline by the end of 10 so I include up to the end of 10.

W...what do you mean?

Just about to say this

Reminds me of the time that the Trump accusers came out and Law and Order (I think) conveniently had an episode about a Trump-like politician taking advantage of women, and they even billed it as "being made in response to recent events"

Either the Jew Media is willing to work overtime to fuck us (likely) or this shit has been planned out

Lets compromise at 8

Are you fucking dumb I don't even watch anything past 2003 but I know that episode was just a whole bunch of celebrity dick sucking, its the fucking ginger musician guy ed shittan

>1998+20
>Still watching the Simpsons

shiggy diggy, pham

The mass media is controlled by very evil people. They want you brainwashed and docile.

10 is the logical end point.

I love how Sup Forums just accepts the claim on faith.

When it confirms your biases, you're not very vigilant against obvious trolling, are you?

This. No way the Simpsons are still on. Also last night was Friday you retards.

QREDITCEDIS

This is true, but most people in this thread so far are outright dismissing watching the Simpsons at all.

desu season 12-13 death spasms threw up some good episodes then it croaked imo

>Hogg
thats an old episode from January or december you fucking faggot

There's still some decent episodes between 8 and 11 though. Just not as consistently

Did they admit he is a crisis actor?

It's Ed Shereen goys.. they stated it in the episode. Lisa finds him playing piano.

He even had his own show a while back

thats an ad

Imagine Mike Judge or Conan O'brein being in charge or maybe both

What I thought was the most sinister was not even bringing up anything about the shooting or guns. They simply had Lisa falling in love with him to make him seem desirable and worthy.

Literally no one watches the Simpsons anymore.

Most Simpsons fans agree that everything went to shit in season 9 after that episode when we find out that Skinner is stealing someone else's identity. A lot of the directors and writers got really butthurt which led to infighting and the entire chemistry of the show collapsed afterwards.

>last night
New eppisodes are and have always been on sundays.
Fake and gay.

A.) it looks nothing like hogg
B.) these shows are written far in advance, so it's not him
C.) new shows don't traditionally debut on saturdays, especially not in the late afternoon.
OP is a faggot who gargles cock.

Fake news. That's not David Hogg.

google.co.uk/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisqa42GcacZCEIeMHd-vq6-NvOvF4snTRnArQ_1xVZxPUwpZ_1ffbgi22gmQkhhAHRVKEx61tkegmF5BWG98pcNuoNmHh_1TrKSs7Vh-a2YdCvLHtBSylIrwmJ3Z4RRcN1Yr88Fqv4iovjCm9VVqjSWYhkOyNXKQQfataFw_1n5SdrNrPCTRA1cVdmEToMYKNfFe-1ILtAfXSu3bRt-7wyTkhLOdk5uxeioCDvSEIjDH7TqA4bUKPEivV6ifq9qakh4Slj0Qv9bGIpOgszhZ23MWQU-8M_1w_1pkKvSxGNt8njLfOY9VJtIqhiOdLUhZEHG4QPszyTGel2ju3I6JstrSAfqu8RQt7qQ&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=yCebWpKnJMnXgAagwp2wCg

Also the screen cap is from a eppisode that came out two months ago.

The cut off for me is after Phil Hartman was murdered

You did it, David! You’ve managed to become a propped-up, goy puppet in the kikes’ plan for global enslavement. Congratulations.

The last season I watched was when Mrs Flanders died.
I've seen a few later eppisodes that were okay on FXX but the material is lame.

MONORAIL

How is that David Hogg?

Did you watch the fucking episode or are you just a low IQ amerimutt?

your pic clearly has two rails

>Is there anything the CIA and Project Mockingbird and MK-Ultra doesn't control?
Over commercial mediums? No, there is nothing they don't have atleast tangential influence on.

I thought The Simpson's was on on Sundays. Today is Saturday.

gotta love how all these retards fell for it. Sup Forums really is the most brainlet board

no single rail pepe

Fucking this. This needs to be looked into, can some anons fire up their burner twatters and ask the Simpson's writers if they made this new episode on the fly this week?

S N E E D ' S F E E D 'N S E E D

Simpsons had become just terrible SJW yawn material by the time the Simpsons movie came out.
THE ORIGIONAL SMITHERS WASNT GAY HE WAS BLACK AND THATS WHY HE WAS ALL 'Yes um massa!" To mr burns.

I, as the OP, will even admit to it right now that this is bullshit and I saw this pic on Sup Forums and thought it looked like Hogg and brought it here. And yet this thread will continue to have traction, and nobody will ask the important questions. They'll just argue about who's cool enough to have quit watching this show on which certain season. Fucking retards, the lot of em.

I vote for Mike Judge. I'd watch that.

The Simpsons haven't been good in over 12 years so who cares

>Important questions

Such as?

Simpsons predicted Caitlyn Jenner

youtube.com/watch?v=-_LTrcqekUA

"what did they say on the show regarding Hogg and guns and shit?"
I even have to think for you shit for brains

>The Simpsons haven't been good in over 12 years so who cares
Not the point.

The Democrats haven't ever been good, but there they are, fucking things up for everyone. Just because the show sucks, doesn't mean it's not being watched.

it wasn't hogg you fucking brainlets. Its from an episode that aired before the shooting.

>simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Haw-Haw_Land

Simpson's went to shit after season 8

You just said it isn't Hogg, I never thought it was Hogg, and even if it was Hogg why would I care about anything being said about politics on the Simpsons?

This is an old school Simpsons thread now.
hooktube.com/watch?v=4Dxa5l_V9GI
>Whoa, easy there, Partner!

Married...With Children
hooktube.com/watch?v=9nOUQuo3kcI

>Is there a chance the track will bend?
>Stop shitting in the street, my hindu fren!

That show is still on?

I was a kid when it first came out now I'm pushing 40. Wtf?

>Why should I care about anything I don't like?
Because other people like it and are being misinformed and brainwashed within the society in which you have to choice but to participate. You'll figure it out once you graduate high school

I'm listening to Purdue-Ped State, and one of the bands (I believe PSU) just played Master of Puppets during the timeout.
We are old.

last 4 seasons are just the Lisa show

A former friend shits his stupid horseshit on twitter, and he was just tweeting
>Why don't the workers just seize the means of production?
This is a dangerous time for the United States. There are a lot of normies who fail to recognize that the Left's hard turn in California is all about the filth of kikes and communism.
Also: nice trips

>last 4 seasons are just the Lisa show
Of course they are. In the old days my rommies and I always cursed the "fucking Lisa episodes."

That's a recipe for cancer if I ever heard one.

>not Sheev's

Do people still watch The Simpsons? This isn't a snarky comment, I genuinely don't know. Everyone I know knows it took a nosedive around season 8 and was irretrievably shit from season 12

The joos move quick when there's something to exploit for their gain

wait is this serious right now?

always was the worst character

its all computer made shit now, so they could do something last minute when they want to.

seems fake for now until someone sauces

just an example of this season:
S29E1
>In a medieval world, Lisa is forced to use illegal magic when Marge's mother is turned into an Ice Walker.
S29E2
>Lisa's sad experience is adapted into a graphic novel,
S29E3
>Marge is hired to style Fat Tony's brothel.
S29E4
> Lisa discovers a creepy/perfect version of her family
S29E6
>Marge runs for mayor
S29E8
Lisa writes a college application essay to Harvard
S29E10
>Lisa falls for a crooning jazz pianist named Brendan

Why are you being so conroational with me? Have you any idea the sheer amount of leftist propaganda saturating the media landscape? I'm supposed to be upset every time a television show pushes a leftwing agenda? Nearly any television show that has a political agenda has a leftwing political agenda. Some cartoon that hasn't been relevant in twenty years is the least of my worries when it comes to bias. It's not like it's a news organization or a publicly funded network.

Which is why it's fucking ridiculous now. The Simpsons was always about the stories and the characters, and hitting home with average Americans because that's what the viewer relates to, not being topical. They really need to leave the topical shit to South Park.

stupid writers need to go back to where marge/lisa just caused conflict to give rise to a story, but were not central figures. Nobody likes them.

>new simpsons
>on a friday night

it was good when it was sort of cartoon-seinfeld.

>conroational

Confrontational. Posting off of a kindle fire and it does extremely weird things.

Powerful

simpsons died 20 years ago and the movie was the worst thing i've ever seen in a theater

watching the movie was sort of like the world was attending the funeral, in retrospect.

yeah but marge is hot

What seasons does that refer to?

This. Very dangerous.

I’m starting to realize Sup Forums lives in a bubble.

My girlfriend is getting more current redpilled info off Instagram than I do here lately

I fget the numbers, mid/late 90's early 00's.

infiltrate the normies u fool