They got infowars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=aU0JO108lS4
grandpalampshadeblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/28/alex-jones-continues-to-learn-the-hard-way-when-it-comes-to-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
d.tube/
youtube.com/watch?v=dr_UMhNMSOI
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, anyways. Same as that Icke guy.

Alex was used a couple of times but he's his own men.

What comes after youtube?

Fuck off Schlomo

Nope

While I don't think Alex Jones is controlled opposition, I think he's always loved the emotional bravado and the showmanship involved in what he does more, and I think that's what he wants to really stick to in the end, so he's lost the real "redpilled" aspect of his journalism.

He's old. I can see why he'd lose his midas touch. I don't blame him for having to sell snake oil and becoming another pawn of the game. He probably doesn't even care anymore either.

Dtube

They shut down Alex and they will feel the wrath of the boomer.

>crying about internet freedom
> being a deep state shill at the same time
get fucked jones

BUY. MUH. VITAMINS.

I really wish someone would make competition for Youtube. this is getting bad.

Not even close.

Perhaps it's time he takes all that money hey has made from his Jew advertisers and from selling all you mindless sycophants snake oil and water filters and just invests in his own video hosting site.

Youtube doesn't owe you a soapbox to preach from.

TLDR
ITS A FREE SITE

>daddy trump, this meany corporation youtub wont host my propaganda, wahhhhh.
save meee big government, wahhh

im not gonna sit here and tell you that chinese style net censorship is coming to the web, its already here.

t. kike

As long as video streaming is based on servers this will always be the case. Checkout bitchute, its a p2p alternative

>sycophants
Kinda peculiar. This word's popping up all the time these days.
Almost like there's a bunch of shills having a pre-set vocabulary

He's not a genius, he's been played and he's fallen into traps. But he isn't a shill

>peddle outlandish conspiracy videos every day
>trick gullible viewerbase by constantly moving the goalposts and predicting happenings that never actually happen
>try to hook people on sketchy vitamin supplements

He's obviously just some guy trying to make a profit off of conspiracy Theories. Do you guys really think he'd go out in a libertarian-style blaze of glory is they tried to shut down InfoWars for good? He'd sooner retire to a remote ranch with all of his BrainForce cash and escape public life forever.

Vtube

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

has infowars even done any conspiracy shit recenty? i'd totally tune in if they started doing that kind of stuff again.

>inb4 he somehow retains his channel while everyone else loses theirs

Fuck off, retarded nigger. Icke is a national treasure

Hold on tight folks, I'm gonna let you in on the big enchilada.
The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>He's old.
He's 44.
>boomer
No

can we stop pretending this isn't Bill Hicks. THEY HAVE THE SAME EXACT TEETH

This is truth. Youtube has already been ruined by the ads and the monetization. It's not a public forum, it's business, and business only exists to make money. Jones is big enough that he can do his own thing. People on there are always whining about being demonetized. Nobody owes you shit. It was better when people didn't see youtube as their source of income. The sooner that people realize youtube is trash, the better.

this

Icke is the guy that allows for the term tin foil hat to be used.
He mixes real things with alien crap and turns it into a joke, allowing regular people to laugh at "conspiracy theories" because you need the tin foil to block out the aliens.

That's not his fault the Odom case was legit weird.

first post best post, judging by the amount of negative (yous) /nupol/ is out in full force today

Who do you trust? (Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Savage, Dr David Duke or Dr William Pierce?):

There are some weird things in this world. But he turns the entire Conspiracy community into something that can be laughed at.

Couldn't they start small and scale up as userbase and ad revenue grow? YouTube was once a startup like anything else. It only got bad when big brother Google bought them

T h i s

I keep telling libshits this in different ways but they think XKCD makes the law in this country.

I can't wait for the FCC vs. Jewtube/Faceberg/Jewgle oligarchy lawsuit with Trump stacked SCOTUS and free speech in the balance.

THAT will be a massive redpill and no weasel net neutrality required.

We need to start pushing this meme again

>2018
>still giving a fuck on the opinion of surrounding plebs, especially the "Hurr-durrr, you conspiracist."

We need to start enforcing antitrust laws. Google and a lot of other companies need to be busted up.

Your President supports this action

>Youtube doesn't owe you a soapbox to preach from.

Unfortunately it does when it owns a primary mode of communication in this country.

Imagine if people went around saying "AT&T can freely discriminate against you for political opinions" in the 80s with the techonology to have PC approved phone calls, Democrat only PBXs etc.

LIberals are going to get fuckkkkkkkked in the ass playing this game and it will be glorious.

It's the current year, stop trying to tell people the truths in the world in a convincing way

We are fairly funny m8, nothing we can do about it.

for 10 years fat boy has been saying this (((infowars))) is not going anywhere

alexjonesexposed(dot)info/

youtube red

underrated

>literal newspeak

grandpalampshadeblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/28/alex-jones-continues-to-learn-the-hard-way-when-it-comes-to-jews/

love it

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

>Talks about shit that's happening
>Randomly starts talking about interdimensional vampire space nigger demons
>Not controlled opposition

Are you ready for the real red pill infowarrior?

Alex Jones has one job; to incite the Right into a civil war. He did this nonstop when Antifa was everywhere in the news... telling people "the big one is coming! grab your guns they're gonna kill all the police!" And then nothing... not only nothing, but Soros couldn't even get people to show up for his big nationwide Antifa Day that Alex was hyping for him.

And now this week he keeps saying "they're going to kill the president in the next 2 weeks! look out!". And oh noes, Alex can't upload to Jewtube anymore, oy vey its happening goy, THIS IS THE BIG ONE! For reals! Better start a race war right now!

He'll be back, and then people will forget this ever happened. But you better not forget Brainforce is 50% off right now.

>but muh net neutrality
Fuck Google.

Icke isn't the guy. People say the same stuff about Alex Jones or anyone else who says what's really going on.
Besides, Icke might be right about a lot of things.

hooktube

Poor Bill Hicks, will he have to get back into acting now?

Icke is right about everything but tells people its reptilians so he doesnt get suicided. Or maybe he is controlled opposition and tells the truth about everything but then says its reptilian interdimensional beings so anyone who believes similar things gets dismissed as crazy.

(the ultimate redpill is hes actually right about the inter-dimensional archons)

They still stream on Periscope, but nobody uses that except for mudshits and Russians.

Alex wasn't a legit news source until CNN went full fake news, infowars it's an alarm system.

d.tube/

you can upload shit and earn money with it. it's based on a crypto currency

>Expecting to thrive on your enemy's run platform
Great lesson for free market and capitalism of how much freedom there is in their own system.
youtube.com/watch?v=dr_UMhNMSOI

The message of the left becomes more obvious every day: "Do what we say or we will hurt you; physically, financially, and socially." Anyone with two functioning neurons can clearly see that a leftist will gladly murder anyone that they perceive to be even slightly different than them. It's no wonder these leftist freaks are so intent on disarming the average normal American, it makes us easier to murder. It's way past time we ended the psychopathic rage of the Bolshevik left.

>icke and Jones
>talking about what's really going on
90% of the truth is still a lie user.

David Duke & Dr. William Pierce are people you can trust, not good goys like Icke & Jones

But he is right you know. jews are only pawns.

They do try to tell Japan that they will need to bring in foreign workers.

currently infowars is real news compared to cnn propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

fpbp

I don't even care about Alex Jones, never watched one of his videos or listened to his show. But this seems pretty fucked.

Wonder how normies will react to this.

Fuck Alex it began with DS. It's all of a sudden a problem when it's him being censored.

alex didn't try to help anyone on the alt-right from being shut down. they call us 'nazis'.

i dont care the jews are shutting down his channels. should have maybe told the truth about who the globalists are. ^^^

Gustav

(((whats up)))
infowars.com
newswars.com
DONT BELIEVE JEW SHILLS

Now they are just asking to fucked up. Watch how fast they turn this shit around.

Can you rephrase that? Please elaborate descriptively. I want to understand you.

Im actually interested in seeing the outcome of pissed boomers. How will they react to this?

like they do with everything else. nothing.

I'm actually glad.

he's part of the reason people get so fucked up and fried out.

YEAH, TOTALLY DUDE.

JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN

Google is a private company. There is no free speech on websites and servers owned by Google.
you want daddy government to make them be nice to Alex?

They will demand MORE government action.

Listen, NOTHING boomers want is good for the world. Boomers have been severely brainwashed by the psyops and propaganda of the 60s/70s.

well, publicly traded. but they sure as shit don't owe any 'rights' to Alex to use their site in a way they don't like

and people have a right not to put money into or (trade) like you said their shit. woo get their stock like anybody real upholds that shit anyway
>stocks

Icke is totally serious about the reptilians but it's linked to MK-Ultra. Almost every reptilian he names was a part of that in some way, for example Kris Kristofferson, who raped Cathy O'Brien as a part of the program (so did Hillary Clinton). That's if you buy into any of it at all.
Alex Jones says that Icke's reptilian stuff is the 'turd in the punch bowl' which is why he never got on board with him.

Something that isn't a bitcoin miner.

>Wojcicki is the daughter of Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian-Jewish descent