Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__PB.HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU
youtube.com/watch?v=lIEoO5KdPvg&t=334s
wired.com/2016/10/legendary-biologists-clocked-evolutions-astonishing-speed/
youtube.com/watch?v=NArlXzSFt2Y&t=588s
amazon.com/Evolution-Controversy-Survey-Competing-Theories/dp/0801031745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh, you don't know of the best Christcuck rebuttal? Just post a picture of a fedora-tipper! You don't even need an argument!

"There have been nearly 3000 theories of evolution so far, but only yours is right.

The others are silly made up nonsense.

But not yours

Yours is right"

>this destroys the unbeliever

>see 3000 fake diamonds
>ok that's it, real diamonds don't exist

>my god of cherries and of road works pavements are more legitimate than your God who explains Himself, His Son, the holy spirit, and the devil and the angels and evil
but yep. road works "god" ahoy!

It's hardly bait. If you acknowledge that some ideas are more valid than others then you have to accept that the concept of some gods are more valid than others.

There is a serious debate to be had about God, but internet atheists are physically incapable of having it.

Why would you debate about God?
That’s for ((you))

>the others are silly made up nonsense
I don't think most Christians would agree. Many believe, that other gods are either Satanic deceptions or earlier, incomplete revelations from Yahweh.

>le smug childless liberal atheist face

LOL such an asshole.

That's awesome.

Guys, this is a bot.
It gets posted every day.
Op is always "1 Post by this ID" so he's never here to discuss.
It's obviously idiotic - Op and his hero have no idea why Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization, or why Western Civilization is the flower of humanity.
The guy makes his money being an asshole, saying asshole things for liberals to laugh at.
Just hide this bot-troll thread and move on.

There are 330 million Gods in India alone.

evolution was based on evidence and Logic.
God comes from faith

>Why would you debate about God?
There's lots of unbelievers out there, friend. Sensible debate strengthens my faith, and plants the seed of Christ within the non believer (no homo).

>other people think something you don't believe in.
>makes your point invalid.
dumb as fuck...
makes no sense at all. by that reasoning just cause one person doesn't like or agree with ANYTHING it invalidates an entire group opinion in situ.

This is bait but don't say retarded things like "christianity is the basis of Western Civilization", when it's white BLOOD that made it, even if christianity did leave some influence (but we influenced it more than it did influence us). There was western civilization before christianity, and there is no western civilization in christian places like Ethiopia, who have been christian for longer than us.

It's blood and a racial identity, not a "christian identity" that would bridge us with niggers that form the majority of christian worshippers, just like the kikes want. And don't say gay things like "muh western civilization" is the "flower of humanity", western civilization thing is just a boogeyman to get others to uphold the 14 WORDS.

Even if atheists are nihilistic faggots who never reproduce, that doesn't mean only christians have big families. Don't use fallacies to reply to bait.

On Sup Forums ?
YouTube testimonials have way more effect on malleable minds of our distorted present..
in a debate they’re try to convince you too.. how could you change that mind?

Blind faith at that. Why should I "just believe" with no proof? There has never been any proof of god's existence. Believe in fairy tales. And the thing is, I'm such a tard, I WANT to believe. I used to believe. They could change my mind with evidende. I would love to believe that there is something out there, that death is not the end, that our existence has purpose and meaning. But the reality keeps proving bleak and mundane and completely void of any wonder or magic or supernatural. Can't deny reality and just irrationally believe into something that never manifested itself in any way.

Invalid argument. You can inspect the diamonds for evidence of the real one.

Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

>I would love to believe that there is something out there, that death is not the end, that our existence has purpose and meaning. But the reality keeps proving bleak and mundane and completely void of any wonder or magic or supernatural. Can't deny reality and just irrationally believe into something that never manifested itself in any way.
Fedorafag here, I am the same way. Believing in some kind of reality-outside-reality to live in after death would be awesome. Being able to not die, not cease existing and feeling and experiencing. But its fake and gay so fuck it, better make the most out of life while I still exist

i used to believe the supernaturel and magic. but my belief in the supernaturel slowly faded away to one day realising i didnt believe it anymore. then i got more depressed from it. now im a nihilist.

>Christcucks = Leftists

So many believers focus on afterlife, it's like they are living to die. I can see how that could rob you of the experience of living life to the fullest and making the most of your life.
But my issue was just looking at the state of the world we live in, looking at the people around me. So much injustice, pain, suffering. How could a deity that is supposedly benevolent, all-powerful and all-knowing allow this? And I never really got the answer, people will drone on about "God's perfect plan" and "taste of your faith" and reward in the afterlife for those who have suffered unjustly. And that is just not good enough for me. And reading the Bible, actually reading it objectively, without making excuses and saying how it's all "symbolism" and "not meant to be taken literally", also made me say fuck it. On every page this loving deity either kills someone or orders someone killed. And yet we are told ad vomitum how "God is great and loves us" with nothing in the text to back it up. He's the biggest Mary Sue in fiction ever.

I stopped believing completely after several deaths in the family all within one year. Made me bitter I guess, but that's what it is.

>taste
test*
can't fucking type

>see 3000 fake diamonds
>the culture you were born in tells you which one is real
>"ok i guess this one diamond is real and all the rest are fake"

Christ is real, and he just died for our sins. Rest in Peace Aniki

is this a bait? the right is undeniably more religious than the left

>3000 theories of evolution so far
There's only been one so far. You must be bone-jarringly ignorant of science in general.

>Come we shall make them in OUR image.(plural)
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me (nothing about after Him)
You're a liar OP. You've been BTFO countless times in countless threads. Will the universe judge you fairly for not only being repeatedly dishonest, but attempting to gain shekels through such dishonesty? You bet your ass it will. It will be a fair punishment befitting the crime. But just like now, you will believe it to be unfair, and just like now, you are wrong.

>ok that's it, real diamonds don't exist
Worst false dilemma fallacy I've ever seen in print. With a litany of poor arguments like this, theists seem to have damaged cognitive abilities.

>There are over 3000 that you say the sky isn't.
>You say the sky being them is dumb.
>But not your sky color.
>That one's the real color.

>

Even if that was conclusive, which doesn't seem the case, it was just proof that a man lived in Judea back then.

i wonder how many died of cancer, murder or died in fires who prayed to God.

But I'm not an Atheist fedora, by the way. Just saying this is incomplete.

>Many believe, that other gods are either Satanic deceptions or earlier, incomplete revelations from Yahweh.
After 3000 gods turned out to be fairy tales myths, legends, fakes and frauds, you'd think a pattern is starting to emerge.

>(ID: psqoF51U)
One post by this ID

>so there was this guy right in Roman times and that
>yep
>he was always goin' around sayin' stuff, right, about how people should live their lives 'n' that
>a lot of people listened and thought "it's pretty good this" and they sort of started following him, right?
>*sigh* oh God... how tall was he? Did he have really long arms?
>but there was some other people who didn't like what he was sayin' 'cos it made 'em angry
>was he a hairy fella?
>He had, he had a hairy face and stuff
>Oh did he? Was he always eating bananas?
>so anyway, the people who didn't like him right? The people who was angry, they put him up on a cross to kill him
>right if he turns out to be a little monkey or any kind of simian then you are fucking idiot
>so he's up on this cross right and they sort of stab 'im with a spear, to like make sure he's dead and not just asleep or whatever
>*sigh* yeah
>so when they stab him it tears his clothes off and they see that he's all 'airy
>DON'T TALK SHIT
>Let his speak Ricky!
>turns out, little monkey fella

But that's the proof of Jesus' existence, the man. It wouldn't be that far fetched to believe that the man existed and preached and had a following and was crucified. And somebody recorded his sermons/teachings. Still doesn't prove that he was the son of God and that God the supernatural entity himself exists. That's the part I'm struggling with.

uh dumbass the rebuttal is our God killed your gods.

Of all the abrahamic religions, Islam probably makes the most sense doctrinally.

Where Judaism says it knows god is a old man in the sky and Christianity says god is the old man and Jesus and the spooky ghost but they are all one, Islam just says god is real but is beyond all human comprehension.

It still has the bullshit problem of saying the Quran is the literal word of God though.

It's creation is inexplainable by modern science, and most certainly for any time in the past.

You mean 3000+ revisions/additions to one basic theory through discovery of more scientific evidence and not mythical storytelling? Because otherwise you sound like a fuckin' tard.

Read the Bible dumbass there is only one true Lord and savior

I'd recommend St. Augustine.
It's made very clear God is not comprehensible, but what's the point in jerking yourself off over something you don't get?

>the Quran is the literal word of God

>But that's the proof of Jesus' existence, the man.
When we find human bones, we can conclude it used to be a man/woman whatever. But when you assign an identity to those bones, you have to have a lot more evidence. Jesus is the only person you know about from 2000 years ago. So suddenly, because of your limited perception bias of antiquity, you believe everything about someone 2000 years ago must be about Jesus, especially if someone else is making that claim (appeal to authority) and this is something you'd like to believe (confirmation bias)

>the Bible dumbass
You could have stopped right there.

moor detected

This guy is a faggot, shit tier "comedian".

>Islam probably makes the most sense doctrinally.
One only need look at the state of "civilization" in the Middle east to see how that theory is working out in practice.

It’s too bad that this isn’t what the church(es) and the bible teach. They claim, as objective truth, that God is in the form of the holy trinity

>You must be bone-jarringly ignorant of science.
There have been a few different theories of evolution as well as theories which have nothing to do with either evolution or Christian creationism. Certainly not 3,000 of them, but they do exist.
Pot, this is Kettle. The two of you should get along just fine.

FUCKING GAS YOURSELF!!!! YOU ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR COUNTRY!!!!!
I HOPE YOU'RE UNDERAGED!

this basically. but even if theres no higher shit, it doesn't mean i get a free pass for hedonism etc. In the end none of these things bring happiness they only yield temporary pleasure. even if theres nothing bigger out there, there are things worth fighting for in this world. for this world (excluding niggers)

Amazing!

How do Australians exist if evolution is not true?

What year is it?
2018, 2018 years after Christ was born.
Christianity won and you're all living in it.

The middle east is fine.

Must hard for Ricky to be bigger than Steve but on his own be completely incapable because Steve was the brains and talent of the duo

>hmm look at these ancient comic book superheroes, they are EXACTLY like what you claim is the non-contingent basis of contingent reality!

He should be ashamed

>evidence and logic
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Liar ! How could a bot get through Gookmoots almighty captcha ? If that were the case than why would we have it in the first place ?

abrahamic religions do literally say that there is only one god, they reject polytheistic deities (and polytheism itself) as being false...

Unironicly believing in
>Talking burning bushes
>People that war fibres of mixed fabric should be put to death
>600 year old man builds boat with two of every creature
>Wife turns into a pillar of salt, dad knocks up two daughters, products of incest become kings
>Pregnant virgins

Ishygddt

>I'm ignorant of the scores of alternate theories of evolution.
>Therefore they don't exist.

>God comes from faith

>36 "Our holy mother, the Church, holds and teaches that God, the first principle and last end of all things, can be known with certainty from the created world by the natural light of human reason." Without this capacity, man would not be able to welcome God's revelation. Man has this capacity because he is created "in the image of God".

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__PB.HTM

I don't have crayons to explain it to you, but read any highschool (scratch that) middleschool textbook. There's only one true theory of origins.

Rebuttal? It's the truth he's just making an honest statement all those other gods are made up

>I'll make up shit the bible doesn't actually say and pretend I've won an argument.
>It's not like somebody is going to ask me to PROVE my claim.
Prove your claim.

Technically, to be a monotheist you can still think that pagan "gods" exist, but that they are lesser beings.

>honest statement
>thousands of minor animistic deities should be considered on equal footing with God.
Please kill yourself.

>I know it's true because I read it in a book I was given.
Wait, I thought you said taking things on faith is bad.

>AnotherAtheistStrawMan.jpg
It's only a strawman if NO theist has ever said that other gods don't exist.
Do you believe Jupiter {{{ is a god? }}}
Zeus?
Ra?
Odin?
Zoroaster?
Quetzalcoatl?
Are they gods? Yes or No. Are they gods or not?
>Yes they exist but not as gods
They you deny their godliness. You claim they are not real gods. You don't believe in the like you believe in what you call your "real gods". You don't take these other gods seriously. You don't follow their rules or live by their moral codes. You don't respect them.

There's no strawman fallacy there. Ricky is right and by your own words you are telling us your faked meme is wrong.

I can't stand Atheists or Religious fags. The only correct answer to the question of "Is there a God" is "I don't know." There's not enough evidence for either side to declare victory although you can't tell either side anything because they already know everything.

>I'm ignorant of the scores of alternate theories of evolution
Please list them for us. We'll wait.

>AtheistReligionOfDenial.jpg
Who says atheism is a religion? No one is that dumb.

>Being deliberately obtuse.
Start with Punctuated Equilibrium and go from there.
DuckDuckGo is your friend. Fuck Google

i was not talking about the bible but about abrahamic religions in general, since that is one of the biggest differences between them and other religions (in the time where these scriptures were revealed), and also one of the major factors that the followers of abrahamic religions used to discern themselves from polytheists.

why were polytheists all over the world subject to slaughter and oppression when abrahamic religions respect polytheism? why were their shrines and temples destroyed, on the basis that their deities were false?

its because one of the major factors was, the differentation between monotheism and polytheism when it came to beliefs. remnants of that mindset can be found in islam, where its okay to marry a "follower of the book" aka abrahamic follower, because they were monotheists and not polytheists

Unironically believing
>Nothingness sometimes explodes spontaneously and forms universes
>Species slows morph into new species, but all the transitional fossils showing the change are removed by magic fairies.
>Mud occasionally turns into self-replicating proteins, at a probability of 1 in 10^60 each.

>thousands of minor animistic deities should be considered on equal footing with God.
All supernatural beings are the same.

It is a strawman because he says YOU, as in me. I never made the claim he's PRETENDING that I made.

You have just been BTFO by a theist, bitch.

explanation for evolution: youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

evidence for it
youtube.com/watch?v=lIEoO5KdPvg&t=334s

wired.com/2016/10/legendary-biologists-clocked-evolutions-astonishing-speed/

youtube.com/watch?v=NArlXzSFt2Y&t=588s

>Being unintentionally ignorant
>Start with Punctuated Equilibrium and go from there.
Punctuated Equilibrium is a subset of evolution, not a competing theory. Hopefully a little research will dispel you of the notion that there have ever been any scientific alternatives to evolution.

>DuckDuckGo is your friend. Fuck Google
We agree on this, too.

and to believe in your quote you need faith

>It is a strawman because he says YOU, as in me.
If he said "you, the nog", would imagine he was personally referring to your particular ancestry? Sorry, can't put an "X" there.

Read a book sometime, faggot:

amazon.com/Evolution-Controversy-Survey-Competing-Theories/dp/0801031745

>We don't deny that atheism is a religion!
>Also, it's not a religion!

>I can't prove what I said, so quit asking.

It is. Read the comment I'm shitting on (). If you need more explanation then I'll go buy some colored pencils.

>All supernatural beings are the same.
>But my pet theory that nothingness explodes into matter and energy is in no way supernatural.
That's special, sweetie!

are you denying the fact that pagans have had their rights removed on the basis of them being polytheists? did you even read what i wrote?

1. Those historical climate shifts were brutal and led to mass extinctions.

2. CO2 levels are higher than they have ever been on this planet, by about 1/3rd past historical peak.