Princess Principal

Haha they really did the Victorian swimsuits. Absolute madmen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XlYcdQQVmc
youtube.com/watch?v=cWE5Tp63TEI
pastebin.com/bmE8fcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real talk though was this show better or worse than Izetta?

I want to grab Beato by the hips and throw her headfirst in the ocean.

Less gay than Izetta

Seriously though, memes aside, it's miles better. And I love Izetta

Reminder that Dorothy is heterossexual.

PriPri was much better. Both shows kinda started to tumble down after the first few episodes, but PriPri actually managed to recover and deliver some really good episodes in the 2nd half while Izetta just kept getting worse and worse.

What did she mean by this?

You shouldn't spend taxpayer's money to have a holiday in Casablanca with your lesbian harem, Charlotte!

>Believe or not, I already had a sex with Princess.

Poll after 100 votes.
I expected less 9/10 and 10/10 votes.

> I have a heart/feelings

Probably something like that

They could do like 4 seasons with them.

8/10 seems right.

Could easily go to 9 with next season.

What did she mean by romantic affair? They are only "tomodachis" right?

it means she survived by selling her royal body to dirty old men after the revolution

It ended on a satisfying cliffhanger and sales were good, so a S2 is likeley to happen, right?

Poll is absolutely delusional. This show wasnt anything better than 6/10, maybe 7/10 being generous. Anything above that simply has people rate who dont know how to properly assess products, which means they shouldnt vote in the first place. This poll would have more value if you simply hosted it with smiley faces, since the vast majority of the people voting on it will only rate their enjoyment anyway, which is an utterly retarded thing to do.

If that cavourite asspull so claimed by /u/fag is true and Ange and Charlotte manage to have royal baby, what makes that baby royal? By Ange's royal blood or Charlotte's royal identity?

Estimated 6k, I don't know if it's enough

It's mobage first and anime second, so both need to do well.

Sup Forums is full of retarded MALfags than think anything less than 7/10 means a show was complete shit.

It sold better than everything besides Symphogear this season. So if they want there is no problem for a S2

Does anyone know the name of the song playd during action scenes?

Also the OP is damn good, one of my favorites of the season together with the one from Made in Abyss
youtube.com/watch?v=1XlYcdQQVmc

Who has the cutest swim suit?

It is the holy saint ordained by God.

That's bloody good for an anime original and in these days where BD sales are getting unimportant and people not buying it as many as they used to

Either Daisy or Chise

It was a good show

Pink is nice but boring. Blue is too traditional.

Chise

The OP is grand but doesn't really get anything from being full length, DESU. It's just a repeat.

Plus, it's not the same with that car buckling down at the end.

Beato

Sold ok compared to the other flops airing but still sold shit compared to actually successful originals. This will never get another season.

Good conclusion for the arc, and the set up for a potential S2 is there. All that's needed is for the sales to deliver.

You keep presenting it as such can you really blame them?

besides I would give it a 9/10

>still sold shit compared to actually successful originals.

Any notable examples from recent times?
Aside from KF, obv.

What does she do with the hat?

I want to try my best Scottish accent and see Dorothy laughing at me, teasing how bad it is. I'd say teach me then, and have a long Scottish lesson with her if you catch my bagpipe

For original out of nowhere nobody waited for? It's very good.

Gorgeous backgrounds.
Storyboard and characters could've been much better.
A solid 5/10.
Props for Dloshy's tits..

Beato

>still sold shit compared to actually successful originals

I bet you're one of those retards repeating the so-called 3000 or 5000 lines which are outdated as fuck

The last row will never cease to trigger my OCD.

I want to spill tomato juice all over Charlotte and see how Ange reacts

>This entire ending

YuYuYu.

I know it is get across the wall but I always hear get a crystal ball.

Isn't it obvious? Whenever she feels lonely she reaches into her bag, feels the soft material of Charlotte's hat and reminds herself that her lizard misses her, too. When nobody looks, she sniffs it even though it lost Charlotte's smell years ago.

Does Ange lick Princess' wound?

>Gazelle, I have to tell you
>I am not your father

I'm trying to imagine what she's supposed to sound like but there aren't all that many young adult, sexy/feminine-oriented Scots in the movies I watch.

undoubtedly a solid 8, it risked a 6 with the shitty pretentiousness of some earlier episodes but it managed to right the ship at the end even with the rushed ending

I want to see 1vs1vs1 gunkata between Ange, Zelda, and Gazelle. It's going to be great

youtube.com/watch?v=cWE5Tp63TEI

How much sex do you think Ange and Princess had while on vacation?

Symphogear

>3 years ago

You know the BD market literally nosedived in these recent 2 years or so, right? Come up with something from 2016 or this year at least

She was about to tell her about princess but probably a version with lizards and aliens. The affair was confirmed here.

A lot better, Izetta really dropped the ball in the second half. This show stayed enjoyable throughout, even if it would have been nice if they'd left more time to deal with the finale.

A lot. Princess made them all watch and join in.

Kabaneri and New Game got sequel with ~6k sale. It has good chance.

None, they are saving themselves for marriage

>Symphogear

Symphogear is an established franchise, not an original. Of course a sequel to an already popular franchise is going to do well.

>the vast majority of the people voting on it will only rate their enjoyment anyway, which is an utterly retarded thing to do.

Yaoi on Ice.

Yeah I forgot that one. Damn those fujo money. Get ready for Prince Principal

Can we just stop talking as if BD numbers mean everything? It's fucking 2017 for Christ's sake

She was impulsively about to reveal something compromising about her romantic relationship. Shows how she's starting to lower her guard around her friends.

It started as an original anime.

>You keep presenting it as such
What?
I'm just saying a lot of people have retarded rating scales.

I'm really disappointed we didn't get a proper Dorothy vs. Gazelle showdown in some way.

Will duke do the same with princess hat?

He will make Gazelle wear it and roleplay as Princess

· What happened to Zelda?
→ I entrust it to your imagination.

· What did Normandy mean when he said he gained something valuable?
→ Imagine it.

· What happened with L?
→ L was replaced and flown somewhere, 7 made a plan to recapture L with a reliable spy. Dolly Shop was not pleased with the way the military was handling things.

· Princess said that she was ready for the guillotine
→ These words show how prepared she is for the situation

That's all folks.
pastebin.com/bmE8fcC8

Well to be precise Symphogear BDs sell because bunch of faggots yearn to go to the lives, and it has got nothing to do with the actual show itself. Smart business but definitely not something I'd like to see in this franchise

just that?

Grade inflation is one of the reasons why I hate number scales so much.

Yes. About 6 years ago.

You should compare it to the likes of Madoka and such. You know, successful original anime of its generation.

What is this chart made for? Sup Forums or Rotten Tomato?

>some cunt just tackled our princess and tied her to a column
>*gasp*
>oh, now she shot her in the leg
>*gasp*
>now she fucking murdered our boss
>*gasp*
What was the point of these characters? Are they attending Speedwagon's Academy of Being a Good Side Character?

The usual guy didn't show up this week but someone ended up doing a quick summary of the questions

>· What did Normandy mean when he said he gained something valuable?
>→ Imagine it.
Really now? You'd think it's obvious.

Kemono Friends wasn't original. It was based on a game.

>Speedwagon's Academy of Being a Good Side Character
Est. 1782 by Speedwagon Zaibatsu Inc.

I'm pretty sure that applies in general. Both inside and outside of Sup Forums.

>the episode was leaked more than 12 hours ago
I'm so late to the party.

Clearly Sup Forums, has can be see in that poll

There is no actual grade inflation if you rate properly. Read: using multiple variable that calculate an average instead of shilling out a single number.

They're just pages, they were there just to show how Princess is so humble to share her meal with literal nobodies.

>rating something meant for entertainment based on how entertaining it was is retarded

What is it about anime that mediocre shows get such high ratings? Other mediums have the same problem, but not to this extent. This shows was a 7/10 at best.

Does nobody rate based on personal enjoyment anymore?

So far, who's having it better?

Are we allowed to post about how Sup Forums always hated Princess Principal and how its second half was the worst thing ever yet?

Why is Ange so shit? She ruined the whole operation.

Quick! Post a mobage supai you'd like to see on S2

Next month

Is that even a question?

Not yet, give it a week(if anyone still even remembers it exist by then).

People are desperate to justify their time investment so they rate at least one show 9/10 every season, no matter the quality. Thats at least what it looks like to me.