How old is Misty again?

How old is Misty again?

old enough to be my wife

That image is a screenshot from episode 9.

I don't think she was 14 back then.

Remember pokemon takes place n the future so obviously kids keep getting into puberty sooner and sooner

She was.

Is that her front or back?

this actually makes sense

Enough.

I've noticed about rewatching the first season has a shit ton of fan service. Literally almost Evangelion tier. I mean the bodies are anatomically almost perfect. Not even almost. They are perfect. Weird that I never noticed that as a kid. Last time I watched it I was like 11.

Does it really matter

>don't give a fuck about pokemon games for years now
>still jerk to pokemon girls

It can't be helped

this outfit should come back

Precocious puberty is a possible result of childhood sexual abuse.

nice. I can't wait till I'm at that episode

you should watch it too, the quality is not bad. (with you I mean everyone who is reading and not the user I just replied to)

watchcartoononline.com/anime/pokemon-season-1-indigo-league

It is way funnier than I remember

>misty wearing something under her crop top

delet this!

>dub

there is literally no sub on the internet in decent quality

Dude, she wears her game gym leader swimsuit outfit underneath her anime outfit. It's perfect.

>I mean the bodies are anatomically almost perfect. Not even almost. They are perfect.
calm the fuck down kid

Mate, we're talking about Jessie here. Don't try to be a patronising dick when people celebrate a goddess.

>Digimon tri causes a resurgence in R34 for Digimon Adventure girls
>Recent pokemon episodes cause a resurgence in Misty R34

What a time to be a nostalgafapper

I don't want to watch it because I would die from the nostalgia.

Did you see her fucking waist?

Maybe 1% or even 0.1% of all women in real life have such a waist. There isn't 1 milligram of fat there, without being muscular. And almost everyone in Pokemon looks like that.

Her body IS perfect. Nobody can deny that.

whyboner.jpg

Her legs are fucking amazing, I can hardly stand it.

so what everyone in anime has that waist

Dad, you just don't get it. Why are you here? Go talk to mom and save your fucking marriage.

>Jessie
>whyboner

She's 10/10 man.

Damn

Lurk more>Did you see her fucking waist?
>Maybe 1% or even 0.1% of all women in real life have such a waist.
Stop dating American women then

same and I'm sure they know, seeing the designs of the latest games

>watchcartoononline
Peak 2017 Sup Forums

You know it's on Netflix, right?

I bet you read your physical books in Full HD too. It's not like quality matters, get over it.

Enjoy your eye cancer, faggot.

Sup Forums has always loved dubs andcstreaming, newfag

OLD ENOUGH

please be bait
please be bait
please be bait
please be bait

>he never noticed all the dub Pokemon, YuGiOh, and Ghost Stories threads

It's literally DVD quality. There is no 720p of season 1 genius.

But if you know a site where the quality is better with subs... this is your chance to be helpful.

old enough

fuck off newfag

There is literally no anime with more cute girls than pokemon

nice thighs

There is a version of this with nothing under but I can't post it

hnng

this

I loved this ep as a kid.

Im.almpst certain that's the real reason misty became a Pokemon trainer..to escape all the rape.

I was an adult when this shit became popular, so I never cared much about the animu or games. It has some hot oppai lolis, though.

You were an adult in 1999?

Are you fucking 40 or something?

Damn near it.

Never gonna give up image boards, though.

>legal in my country

She's 10. She says this in episode 3 of season 1 to Ash. She only said this in the japanese version, not the dub for some reason.

>That time Misty manhandled that pleb Ash clone

richie was cool though

It always angered me that he wasn't fighting Gary.

How fucking lazy were the producers?

>Peak 2017 Sup Forums
>using a cartoon reaction image unironically

peak 2017 Sup Forums indeed

This is honestly the first time I've seen anyone ever say anything positive about him.

what went right?

What the hell could people possibly have to say negative about him?

So are we going to get some other companions coming too?

I NEED Hikari

did togepi ruined her?

She's not ash, so it varies

James best girl

Pokemon became so successful because it has something for everyone. both the anime and the game.

the fan service for the perverts
slapstick humor for the kids
adult humor for adults
cute stuff for the females and kids
the lolis for the pedos
collecting stuff and enough complexity in the games to keep autists with OCD occupied
the pokedex and lore is still edgy and cool enough to appeal to teenagers, especially because team rocket is a lot darker in the game than the anime
it is so easy that even a toddler can beat the game, yet there are more than enough options to make it challenging
the music is comfy and charming as fuck
beating other trainers is fun
there are no serious problems in the pokeworld. no wars, no terror attacks, no sexual offenders.
almost everyone is good-looking and young
and last but not lest the interesting animals with superpowers

it is literally a sci-fi utopia with teleportation and conversion of matter into energy and vice versa. they are AT least 1000 years ahead of us.

Couldn't agree more

You habe reinvigorated a long dead interest in Pokemon.

>there are no serious problems in the pokeworld. no wars, no terror attacks, no sexual offenders.
Team Rocket taking over a major company and just being dicks in general with little to no repercussions is kind of a problem. Other than that, the bike road in the original games was taken over by a bunch of gang members.

You all have shit taste in Pokegirls.

another thing

many think the anime suck or the games suck. they either only watch the anime and ignore the games or they ignore the anime. if you ignore the anime you ignore like 80% of the lore.

my advice would be to do both simultaneously. if you only play the game a tiny text of 2 sentences is all you get lore-wise and you are supposed to feel an attachment to a monster. let's be real, often that is not possible. however if you watched the anime things get a lot more interesting. suddenly you know what the fuck you just catched. you think: ah cool it is X from episode X. you have a backstory in your mind. you know how that monster moves, how his attacks look. how he behaves toward other pokemon. how his temperament is etc... and suddenly you are a lot more interesting in raising that little shit. the same goes for geographic locations. with the anime they feel a lot more fun.

the anime was always intended to be watched alongside the games as a sort of a guide. you don't have to watch everything. just watch a few episodes, play a little bit, then watch another few episodes, play a little bit... etc... so if you want to play generation 5, just watch some episodes of the gen 5 anime.

that is by far the best way to experience pokemon.

>ywn be sabrinas dolly

Those Sabrina episodes were really fucked up.

they should be. she is literally the psycho gym leader.

She's normal and well adjusted in the games.

I really riked them.

i enjoyed ash stomping her with charizard

BDs of original seasons when?

Why did they make her ginger though?