Buyfag thread

What are you most looking forward to coming out next month?

Other urls found in this thread:

buyfags.moe/Full_guide#United_Kingdom
buyfags.moe/List_of_shops
buyfags.moe/Special_services
parcelforce.com/help-and-advice/receiving/why-do-parcelforce-worldwide-charge-customs-clearance-fees
post.japanpost.jp/notification/productinformation/2017/0831_01_en.html
nijirushi.com/goods/jpjkpb/13/
rds-online.eu/1016mm-wooden-glass-storage-display-cabinet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fixed

Ayanami Rei !!!

She looks much better with her skirt/belt thing on

How do you guys keep dust off your figures?

saran wrap

I regret not getting the Felicia bunny, her color scheme is beautiful and the figure is so cute too.
Always trust your dick when he wants something, friends.

>he

That Rei looks too sexualised for my cup of tea

I love dick-figs and Eva as a general rule, but together idk

The problem with that fig is that just doesn't look and feel like Rei at all. Seems like a Rei cosplayer or something.

>literal feminine penis
owo

Is this /fa/?

/fat/

It's /trash/

What is the point of displaying them if there is bubble-wrap in the way? Am I being baited?

my lovely wife

Her glockenspiel makes my cock-en steel

Shipping rape

stop posting my lovely waifu

Why hasn't there been a decent Katyusha figure yet?

because suffering
this prize figure is pretty cute though

it's alright. someday I hope they come out with something well made/detailed that captures the grittiness of her episodes.

she's so little too, it'd be so cute :^)

I'm holding off all money for Made in Abyss figures and nendos in the future. If we can't pose Reg to be sniffing Nanachi, we riot.

Riko with bloody piss pants and Popeye arm optional parts.

Have an order worth 40k coming up in a few days for payment, im retarded if i dont EMS it right?

All I want is an Ouzen scale, but none of this will probably happen

Depends on how much EMS costs to wherever you live

>You have a $360 order and you are cheaping out on shipping.

Yes, you are retarded. Just as bad as those people who spend a $1000 phone but get a $1 case.

Is she supposed to be older here?
Something feels "off".

>tfw canuck and its 440 maplebucks
yeah i'll EMS it, i thought so

Get a better display cabinet.
That setup makes your buyfagging almost meaningless.

No, stylistic choices just make her look very different from the norm. It's still a great looking figure, it just doesn't seem like Rei.

New buyer here. You lads got a guide for buying in the UK?
I want this hecka bad. I've never adored a character as much as I fell in love with Rem. I'd like to put her on my shelf with figures I got from vidya games.

buyfags.moe/Full_guide#United_Kingdom has information for the UK, but some of it is outdated/wrong (gift threshold, shipping fees). I'm from the UK, so if you have a question, ask.

yeah something that big and expensive will be hit by customs no matter what shipping method you use.

Bong buyfags are always cancer. It's scary how it's like clockwork.

>I'm from the UK
So update the guide.

Just bought my waifu for 93USD with shipping from Ninoma, pray with me to the waifu gods that she is an officially licensed product and for her safe arrival

I wrote that back when the guide was first migrated to the new website. Apparently no one else has bothered to update it since.

Sorry.

I was mainly wondering if there were any stores that ship legit figures from the UK.
I saw one in America when I visited the states. It was like a comic book shop that had a special section for Eastern goods, they had figmas and stuff on display and for sale.

I might start to maintain it then. From what I can tell:
>shipping fees are not ignored
>gift threshold is now £39
>parcelforce handling fee can vary, but will at least be more than the royal mail one
Does this check out with any other bongs?

And you are probably a fat nigger so I guess it works out.

>shipping fees are not ignored
Pretty sure they are, I've sent 12kg+ parcels where I valued it at 5k yen but shipping was like 15k yen and they never got charged on customs

Domestically, Animegami is great. They only sell legit stuff and have great customer support, but their prices are often stupidly high and it would have just been cheaper to import and pay import tax and handling fees. Pretty sure they don't have the figure you want in stock anyway.

Don't know then. My package was marked as gift, value of around £30, but with the shipping it went above the threshold, and when doing the maths the amount of tax due was itemcost + shipping x 1.2.

I'm a bong and:
Shipping fees are definitely ignored, I constantly value stuff at the threshold.

Parcelforce fee always stays the same, no matter how expensive the item.

The payment invoice should be coming tomorrow!

>I might start to maintain it then.
I'm the main editor of the guide and a bong and I've been meaning to improve that section for a while, it would be good if someone else did it for me so please do it.

God-tier taste, user!

Guess I'm just unlucky then on the import tax, but my Parcelforce fee was something like £10.53.

Thanks! She's adorable.

I've always had the same fee from parcelforce, but they always fuck up the tax amount. It's always less than it should be, but I'm not complaining.

Shipping is supposed to be charged, but I've never had it charged in over four years.

I'll keep that in mind for when I ever want a different figure, thanks.
Where do you recommend I import from? I'd like a place that'll accept PayPal if possible.

Thank you for your help.

Mine has also been exactly the same, regardless of whether it's a 3k nendoroid or 20k figure

For importing, use this
buyfags.moe/List_of_shops
Lots ship to the UK directly, otherwise use this
buyfags.moe/Special_services

Thank you very much.

I've just checked to make sure Parcelforce's website agrees with me here, and it seems they're changing the fees:
parcelforce.com/help-and-advice/receiving/why-do-parcelforce-worldwide-charge-customs-clearance-fees
>With effect from the 7th August 2017 the customs clearance fee charges for express and standard parcels are £11.25 for low value goods and £25 for high value goods (value over £873)
This may change the fee.

I agree. you should.

Nice, I will get her too

>Miku container boxes
Has buyfagging gone too far?

They have this shit for a fuckton of series. It's the same thing with different stickers.

I like those of Jormungand.
Considering the anime, something like that actually makes sense.

At least it's somewhat practical I suppose. How large are they?

Copypasting from Amazon.jp: 530×366×334(95)mm. I'd buy one of these if Amazon didn't force me to use priority shipping to my country.

Yeah, they're okay when they fit the theme of the show. I wouldn't blink at someone buying one of those for Jormungand, Upotte, GuP or the like but sticking Miku on one feels weird somehow.

Agreed, especially with that price tag. At least they're better than the eva buckets.

Big sis Mutsu will take care of me!!

Bands and sports teams both have large cases for traveling. I'ts really not that out of place.

Have you ever made any amazing finds?

fuck off with this bait

Those make a ton of sense. You'd need buclets to move all of that Tang.

Maybe it's personal bias but I still don't picture that kind of crate when I think of bands or sports teams. They get those locking black things or various bags, respectively. The mental image doesn't match up for me personally.

I don't say it's not what the countries really demand but it's funny that you have to pay VAT on duties. That's paying taxes on taxes.

What you guys think of this one? I think Im gonna Pre-order even though I already got the most popular Saber Lily fig... 1/2

>"Sup dawg, we heard you hate taxes so we put some tax on yo tax so you can cry while you cry while we ass rape you."
Forget nationalism, that sounds aggravating beyond belief.

2/2

I knew about it after paying for her figma. Preordered the same day.

I think she's pretty cute. I like the smiling face, the flowing hair, details on the sword and her legs have JUST ENOUGH meat.
I love Saber back too. Only Alter Saber Alter has a cuter back than that lily imo.

Do you know anything about the Company making her? I havent heard of it before

This is a gorgeous figure but it looks literally nothing like Rei, more like a figure of someone cosplaying Rei. Also, the armor looks fucking stupid.

Nice breasts, though, so depending on who you ask it all levels out.

what are those ikea cubes called that are placed under Detolfs?

microfiber cloth every other week.

id get a cabnet with doors but theres nothing good where i live

Yeah, I was on the fence myself but decided to skip her in the end. I kinda like Asuka's better, but we'll have to see what the painted pronto looks like.

>All of my previous orders have arrived within 2 weeks.
>It's been 3 weeks and still no update.
Is it time to panic?

>Announced for the 29th
Yes!

Check if your country is on this list: post.japanpost.jp/notification/productinformation/2017/0831_01_en.html
My parcels always take exactly 10 days to arrive, but my last one took a bit over 3 weeks because of that.

Ah, it is. Thanks a lot, I was starting to worry a bit.

When the fuck is Alter showing us the prototype of their Jeanne Alter?

They're new as far as I know. The final version is gonna be a gamble.

I was worried about mine as well and even began typing out an email to send to AmiAmi a few days ago, but decided to wait another week and it arrived on Friday, so just wait it out a bit longer.

Plugsuits have always had a little bit of armor and it's always looked kind of stupid. They're just keeping with traditions there.

tfw alter hasn't shown their Rem waifu-bait replica yet

I just want some of Alturia Alter. God, those Shinjuku outfits are great in their simplicity.

If MFC comments are anything to trust, it seems that they have ties to Alter though. So I think their quality control is alright.
Sadly her price is already going up.

Timebombs.

For anons who were asking about her the last thread
nijirushi.com/goods/jpjkpb/13/

But it's sold out

>Kotobukiya
Cautiously optimistic, Kotobukiya is usually mediocre or shit

Depends on the figure or the line. Their Supergirl looks amazing, in my opinion.

Is there any display case you guys recommend? I was thinking of getting this one.

rds-online.eu/1016mm-wooden-glass-storage-display-cabinet

They're usually fairly good or decent, their shit isn't all that common. Being cautiously optimistic is a wise stance to take in the hobby anyway.