/our girl/

What was meant by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based taytay has a goblin pet?

Tay if you're reading this, one day I will rise to become America's Fuhrer. But it's all so I can meet you and maybe have a date. I love you.

>hideous, loudmouth troll dislikes beautiful, influential and classy young woman
hmmmm

Taylor Swift just needs to openly support Hitler already. She's already rich, has her own circle of friends, and the autism to shrug off criticism.

She would immediately be the most popular singer in America... again.

Camille Paglia is a fat ugly dyke and doesn't like pretty girls.

Big surprise.

what is that goblin on the right

I don't know about you, but she's always seemed a little childlike to me. Or innocent and enthusiastic is a better way of putting it. Anyone else get this from her? It's so cute.

la criatura el goblino americano

>Artist bringing kindness and beauty to everyone.

>Stays polite even through getting trashed by Kanye

>Never a mean word for anyone, always quiet and just talks about positive non-political things like a great 2017

>Ripped apart by leftists at every turn for nothing more than being pretty and successful.

>fat, old disgusting dyke hates pretty young girl

feminism in a nutshell

It's called neoteny

I thought Camille Paglia hated feminism and the division it created.

Or am I thinking of someone else?

The real Taylor died in Jan 2012

just a jew jewing

Camille Paglia has written a scathing critique of Taylor Swift, referring to the singer as an “obnoxious Nazi Barbie” whose “twinkly persona is such a scary flashback to the fascist blondes who ruled the social scene during my youth”
>whose “twinkly persona is such a scary flashback to the fascist blondes who ruled the social scene during my youth”
Imagine being a 70 year old woman suffering from insecurities brought on by comparing yourself to a woman who is substantially younger than you.
What a sad woman.

she wants to return to second wave feminism

Simply refusing to use you Fame to push the Leftist agenda makes you a Nazi to Leftists. Jerry Seinfeld was basically accused of the same thing for refusing to get political.

>being white and blonde means you're a Nazi

Yes! I love how they continue to push this narrative. It helps out our side tremendously.

she's a princess

>Taylor Swift
>red hair

Yeah, yeah... now I would. Not a big fan of blondes.. but she has the perfect complexion for a redhead, even if it's dyed.

Our father Adolf has a special place set aside in heaven for his Athena reborn !

and in true form, manages to cast her pathetic insecurity and jealousy as some kind of brave "stand"

But I thought Camille was based?

I for one, like to imagine that tay is batshit insane ancap

What the hell is Lena Dunham doing in this HBB's Fashy Girl Squad?

Ok user, see you then.
X

>i'm too old and ugly and irrelevant to be part of any cool clique
>and i want to tell you about how that uspets me

She's written some contrarian articles, and in the perspective of "third wave feminism is cancer" she can be a little based even for second wave feminism as she criticizes the victimization and men-bashing aspects of feminism.

However in the perspective we've arrived at in 2018 where all feminists i.e. leftists and commucrats have revealed themselves to be the enemy of anything decent in the world, fuck her. Hitler comparisons are what you get off Tumblr and she's way too old to be that predictable. This is a pretty low bar for her even judging her by lefty standards.

The enemy of the enemy is not your friend.

thats an unflattering position. No problem, we all look like that sometimes.

go on....

it's Camille Paglia. She doesn't like WASPy, bourgeois, princess "feminism." Nothing personal against Taylor Swift--she can't help that she is another solipsistic female who doesn't understand that most people don't live life as a willowy, pretty blonde--but Camille is right. Taylor might give lip service toward some half-brained notion of inclusiveness and "girl power," but her and her "friends" power comes from their God-given aesthetics, which is inherently exclusionary.

Vid related, TayTay's catchphrase when she's gassing the kikes.
>Look what you made me do
youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

I post this without comment.

ot's called autism

Camille sounds like a jealous roastie

It's amazing how much Tay triggers these people. It's because she's white, beautiful, slender, successful, and unlike most entertainers tends to stay out of politics and not take up SJW causes and virtue signal. She's smart enough to realize that just alienates a good chunk of your fans and only earns you brownie points among a small group of nutjobs (who probably wouldn't even buy your CDs or go to your concerts anyway).

>Sup Forums's beloved girl got zion'd by a jewchad

Women are just mad at her because she has naturally blond hair and is naturally skinny

Literally, that is all it is

They are really this simple

>fascist blondes

THIS IS THE JEWEST EXPRESSION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Reminder that rootles jews are the most perverted, satanic and destructive force the western world has ever witnessed.

NEWSFLASH: Ugly kike dyke hates beautiful, slender, heterosexual, blonde, rich capitalist, young White woman.

you all should actually read Camille's work before spouting nonsense.

>dunham literally hanging on to her social betters
pottery
the megaduff

i hope she realizes how worthless her existence is.

>fat old dyke is jelly of fresh young pussy

That's really all you have to know.

Taylor Swift pros and cons:

Pros:
>aryan goddess
>don't seem to care about pleasing SJW's
>triggers liberals

Cons:
>loves to ride the cockrousel
>obnoxious personality
>most likely dumb

Should I choose her as my waifu, Sup Forums?

Lena Dunham looks like her autistic, klinefelter syndrome having, adopted son

don't you know that he's gay and so are many of her ex "boyfriends"

In fact Taylor Swift is gay herself.

None of the autists on here have read Paglia or understand how she grew up in rebellion against a stifling WASPish culture that Taylor is a throwback to with her whole lily white bubblegum image. The idea that Paglia is envious of Taylor because of her youth is absurd. Paglia loves beautiful women who exert their sexual dominance over men rather than prudish bourgeois blonde Barbie types.

nonsense is the incoherent trainwreck of insider lingo you call a "post"
definitely paglia influenced, if not camile herself

This kike is an honorary aryan, he probably has very little semitic dna.

Ah, so she's basically a classical liberal but even more cringe because she still uses the term feminist.

I'm so glad I got out of this stage, feminism as a whole was a disease.
"Twink"
That looks like a healthy young woman to me.

Isn't Taylor Swift too fat to be a Barbie?

her vagina is aryan

his mom is full on jew

>making exceptions for people you like

>Camille Paglia
Ugly people are never truly happy.

what big words do you need me to define for you?

If you read this TayTay, I love you. Fuck that dyke roastie.

Shes not dumb at all dude. Check her biography

Shes a painter, play multiple instruments since young age, write her own lyrics...

>Camille Paglia
looks like a old nazi bitch about to fuck you up in the barracks

Who gives a shit about some feminazi dyke that's past her expiration date?

this is one of those threads that demonstrates that most people on Sup Forums have the erudition of a dead rat

Taylor Swift here. F*** you dude!

lol she's not a "feminazi." it might actually help you understand the "woman question" if you read some of her work . . .

Haggard old crone hates young beautiful white girl. More news at 11

Reading is for niggers

We dont have to do anything. We only have to exist to enrage them.

>Ugly dyke that hates men and wants to destroy society says something dumb
Typical leftist.

>Camille's work
>work

Yeah, I'm sure she's the next Isaac Newton. Maxwell? Oh, no, that's right -- she couldn't comprehend anything of relevance, if she tried.

Found the "feminist ally."

In Australia we call this 'tall poppy syndrome.' She is jealous of her wealth, success and happiness and wants to take her down a peg or two.
Tay-Tay infuriates her because she doesn't debase herself like other popstars.

Could be Tay in 30 years

>fascist blondes of her youth
How old is she? Fucking 85? What the fuck is she on about?
Keep pushing pretty blondes to be fascists though I approve of this message

lol Camille Paglia is not a "typical leftist" by any stretch of the imagination. You all need to refine your brains so that the progs can't call us stupid.

I like the bit where she says in interviews women need to be more like ugly transvestites in their mannerism, because being a thickheaded bore while also assuming the gestalt of the victim is a cognitive dissonance.

YOU KEEP MY T.SWIFT OUT OF THIS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Camille Paglia is alright but honestly I have no idea what the hell she was thinking when she wrote this.

Girls with pure souls are like this. They are bubbly/cutsie types. It's just natural femininity; which is why the ugly dykes on the left hate it. They are boring masculine demons with no souls ,so they hate that bubblieness and happiness.

she's actually a fantastic thinker; "Sexual Personae" would probably change your life.

>jordan petersons best bulldyke friend

Yeah dude taylor swift is for sure on pol

Hmmmmmmmm...

Camile Paglia is an obnoxious, emphatically stuttering, stupid nutcase, writes every sane user on /pol.

>what the hell she was thinking
Jealousy. Women gt overcome and irrational by jealousy, every single one of them.

>What was meant by this?]
It's simply thinly veiled anti-Nordic and anti-beautiful sentiment fuelled by profound and bitter, bitter jealous hatred of successful, blessed people.
Also "Nazi" has become nothing more than a racial slur against White people, particularly those who do not live in accordance with progressive and marxist rules.
Taylor is pretty, she's rich, she's enjoying her life, this frustrates some people. They cannot find an actual reason to swing at her, so they simply call her a "Nazi".

>tldr

Progressive left = openly racist against White people.
Nazi = racial slur against White people.
Anti White agenda = on open display.

Exposed anti-Whitism = justification for racial self defence organisations and activities.
Burn these concepts into your fucking minds.

We are at war.

nobody cuter

Feminism has gone too far and gotten too ugly for anyone to care. Even if I read every single feminist author and memorized every single thing she said it wouldn't wind back 50 years of retardation.

>reading her shit won't un roastify women
>reading her shit won't change diversity quotas
>reading her shit won't fix broken families and marriages
>reading her shit won't change a death-spiraling political system filled with women voters

I can learn every single thing and it won't unfuck the world. She's just a jealous old cunt that used to get male attention and she chose not to have children and now she's buttblasted when men giver Tay Tay more attention.

The world is fucking burning due to feminism so let me just fucking fap to Tay Tay in peace.

Godspeed user. Don't let your dreams die before giving them a chance.

I'll give it a go. But, I have to say, after reading an interview with her, in which she stated:

>During the mid to late 1960s, when I was in college and early graduate school, it felt amazingly exhilarating to assert ethnic pride after the oppressive conformism of the 1950s and early '60s, when genteel WASP (white Anglo-Saxon Protestant) values and style dominated American business, education, religion, and politics. (I have repeatedly attacked that time as the “Doris Day-Debbie Reynolds era”, when chirpy blondeness ruled.)

I am not convinced she is anything good for me or my people. In fact, I would go so far as to say that she is actively seeking to destroy my people.

I'm not new yo his world ,kiddo.
She's an Obama,Kerry AND Sanders supporter. You're an idiot and a fool.

she uses an unusual number of plus signs for a jew

Swift is a feminist and has never visited Sup Forums. You are retarded if she is your waifu, she is best friends with lena dunham for fuck sake.

There is nothing wrong with traditional WASP values and there is nothing wrong with staying apolitical.
>bourgeois
You mean a wealthy family that preserves their wealth from generation to generation? As every family should?

>assert their sexual dominance
Sounds fucking disgusting. It's exactly the opposite in reality because that is how men and women are hardwired, being a manipulative little whore that uses her pussy to get what she wants is not a good quality.

Both you two and this Paglia sound like leftist retards that despise the nuclear family and traditional and wholesome courtship

She's a brainlet

honestly women like that are very childlike and tend to have a hard time coping with the "real world." I agree that a lot of "feminism" is really just good-old-fashioned jealousy toward pretty girls wrapped up in a different package, but I don't think that women can be treated and protected as if they're princesses--in fact, I would say that the "women's march" was a symptom of this princess mentality.

How can anyone stand how fucking boring this fucking shitty attempt at music is? It's so repetitive. There's nothing it it. Jesus Christ shoot me.

Post feet, cunt.

i saw her best described as "milo with a dick"
a sputtering edgelord contrarian who occasionally falls ass backwards into something approaching sanity, but utterly useless as a whole

I will never be 16 again and show up to the track after school with my blonde aryan girlfriend waiting for me before she practices on her track team.

I hate my life and want to go back. I knew nothing.

Hello, ethnic minority.