Okay Sup Forums im really angry and i need cheering up...

okay Sup Forums im really angry and i need cheering up. please tell me stories about times when you fucked over a nigger somehow. whether you beat one down, got one fired or just spit in their food or something, i want to know. change the details if you're worried im data mining. i just want to hear some based revenge-against-nigger stories

>be in high school in the 80s
>all white school
>junior year a black family moves to my town and the nog is in some classes with me
>pretty good by nigger standards, he's quiet and kind of shy
>still even back then I hate niggers
>one day I bring some weed to school
>stick it in his backpack when he goes to the bathroom
>a little bit later I report him to the principle
>they search his backpack, find the weed and he gets expelled
Niggers btfo

stop being a fag, you're probably worse than a nigger

Once had a nigger try to steal from me. Tied him up an beat him for a week. Pissed on him and told him he wasn’t t shit. Only took about two days to break him. Sometimes I would just sit in front of him with a bucket of chicken and eat it. I’d stick a drum stick up my ass and wave it in front of his lips. He wanted the chicken but he couldn’t have it.

lmfao based
sticking chicken up your own ass is a high price to pay for revenge

>Tied him up an beat him for a week
Seriously?

NIce

He came on my property.

I dumped him in the nearby city naked one night covered in lube. I have no idea what happened to him.

One time a nigger came to me for advices. And i gave him the wrong advices.

>nigger keeps stealing food out of club house fridge
>take empty sierra mist bottle, piss in it
>reseal with cig lighter
>leave in fridge
>2 hrs later see nigger
>he drinks my piss
>almost halfway done before he realizes
>nigger runs off
>never see nigger again.

It was like slavery happened all over again. It was amazing.

Me and my friends jumped the only nigger in our secondary school because he was bullying kids in the year below.

There was pretty much a racewar between white kids and the pathetic wiggers that worshipped him.

that never happened you pathetic mong lmao

Did you starve him the full week?

epic
race traitors hang first before nogs. they will be used to test the tensile strength of the rope

one time a nigger asked me "where's yo money cracka?", I asked him "prob with yo dad"

>. i just want to hear some based revenge-against-nigger stories
LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE