As nobody seems to be dumping it despite it being out for 2 days now, I will do it...

As nobody seems to be dumping it despite it being out for 2 days now, I will do it. Forewarning this is gonna be a real hackjob cropping. Bare with me until someone much more qualified steps up

i love you user

>Title in name.

My bad

I will bump

>4
>6
Missed a page there, buddy.

Sorry

This page comes after

Thanks OP

Continuing from here

literally me

Great face and body, but that hairstyle is a disaster.

Thanks OP

We love you OP.

Stones bear

Cute.

Done cropping so I will blaze through these pages. Sorry for taking so long

so whats Suzui up to while this is going on

We were busing with something. But thanks user.

And we are done. Thanks for waiting everyone

>tits that dwarf even Yumeko's

Thanks, buddy.

How does this game even works, wouldn't it be beneficial to everyone if they contribute all their coins to the tax deposit box every turn ? They would have 40 coins by the end of the third turn.

thanks for the dump

Vanished from Google Play Books (Austria).

No idea why? Licensed in German perhaps?

Is it still available on Google Play or Amazon Kindle in your country? (Answers from anyone that knows this for his country appreciated.)

I got it off Google Play for this thread

They are still competing individually for first place so they can get the largest bonus of 100 votes.

Does this girl ever think about other things?

Yes you also get the 40 coins by the second turn ir everyone pays four or five the first tax. Which is something everyone with a basic understandig of math would do.

You can also estimate how much everyone else is paying. This game is obviously made for manuyda.

Thanks.

When Suzui becomes a kakegurui, she'll fuck his brains out at least.

Is Suzui even participating in the council president election?

He has 11 vote.

Hairdresser: what kinda hair you want?
Her: just fuck my shit up

Thanks user.

Couldn't they just gang up on one player? I dont see how paying taxes or not would matter. E.g. If all players choose to exile the most loyal player then it doesnt matter how much he paid in taxes

I hope logic guy gets his intelligence back, I really liked his style of play. He always accounted for all possibilities and lost because of his emotions but if he played the game straight through he would have won.

well he has my vote

Isn't this heavily skewed for Yumeko's team? This pretty much ensures none of them can ne kicked out unless they feel bullying Manyuda again.

Yumeko straight up says she'd have 100% lost against him if he didn't just go all in like that and instead wittled her down with reserved play. I doubt he'll be the student council president but he'll be a large part of why one of the 'good guys' ends up being at the top.

If you remove a pay taxer too early you are hurting yourself because the total amount would be less and the growth would be slower. Every player is a coin duplicating machine that brings coins into circulation as long as they put coins un taxes.

>pay taxer
Taxpayer*

This belongs more in Liar's Game than Kakegurui, but it's still fun. That aside, there are several questions left unanswered. Is personal funds balance public or hidden? What if the tax amount can't be divided evenly? You can't toss coins into someone else's box, but can you give your coins to someone else? In what order do people enter the room, can you just leave your coins on the table for another person to take? Are you obliged to toss coins in each turn or can you pocket them, only to toss everyting at the last turn? What happens with confiscated coins, are they split among other players and do they form tax (ie. get doubled)?

Personal balance must be hidden because else it would be obvious who paid the taxes and who didn't

If one person paid all five on the first turn and everyone else paid nothing, at the end of the turn the taxpayer would have two coins (5*2/5) and everyone else would have seven coins (5+(5*2/5)). The taxpayer is already in last place and everyone else gets a little boost from them. More generally, you can say that whoever contributes the most taxes ends up in the weakest position, but is the most beneficial to everyone else. There's no real reason to vote out the taxpayer except for screwing over others.
On the other hand, there's a big incentive to vote out the person who never pays taxes, because they would have the highest coin total and wouldn't be helping the others reach 40.

This whole thing is a prisoner's dilemma setup.

But you don't know who paid taxes and who didn't. The optimal strategy is to just vote a random person out before the last round. Or, if they play in teams, Yumeko's team can fuck up one Bami at will.

She really likes to tear things with her teeth, doesn't she?

Her shirt can barely contain them.

What a weird game.

>one setback and that's how you act?
>the setback being a loss of 300billion yen and his own freedom
Sure anyone can bounce back from something like that!

Hopefully it's another long chapter next month

The rules only ever specified that their choices are hidden, not their personal funds. If you know their personal funds after each round, you know how much they paid. And even if Rumi secretly redistributed the funds after every round, they'll still somehow know what everyone else is doing because mindgames.

So who would be the winner? I'm thinking since this is a rank-type of thing and seeing how this manga works the first, second and third would belong Kaede, Yumeko and Sumeragi. The question is who would be first? Yumeko is quick to spot cheats though I don't see how you can cheat in this game, while Kaede is very analytical, which would be helpful for the mindgames here. Sumeragi might just act as another Suzui in this game, aka the fill-in normal protagonist.

Thanks.

My man Kaede is going to make a comeback and regain his waifu's love.

>I don't see how you can cheat in this game

1. Terano could fuck with the coin distribution before it's revealed to the players at the end of the round.
2. Holding onto a coin between rounds (instead of depositing them in the personal bank or the shared tax) in order to fuck with the math.
3. Holding onto a coin between rounds, then planting it on someone else to make it look like they were attempting to pull off #2.
4. Terano only needs 2/5 players to "lose" (earn less than 40 coins) in order to make a profit. Thus she could hypothetically give a player more than 5 coins at the start of a round to fuck with the math.
5. Potential 'twists': Several important rules have been omitted.
5.A. What determines the ranking after the 5th round? Number of coins would be the natural choice, but I can't help but suspect not explicitly stating this was a deliberate omission.
5.B. There are no rules preventing bribery, blackmail, murder, etc.
5.C. There are no rules preventing consensual gifts of coins between players. As long as a player has at least 40 coins, they have nothing to lose (other then potential winnings) to give those coins to another player to fuck over a third player or Terano.

I wonder if they'll both be asked to leave and pay 100 votes, or paying the 100 votes is the only penalty that is supposed to make them leave. Because then Kaede could get first and save Sumeragi from having to pay 100 in a scenario she loses possibly on purpose.

I read her name as Tyranno.