Favorite anime

>What's everyone's favorite anime?

kanna

death note -(the live action movie)

sword art online season 2

How the fuck did this show get so popular with normalfags?

Boku no Pico

Kyoani

Why do you care?

The Walking Dead

H-haha I'm not actually into loli, it's just ironic!

Because Maiddragon fags are slowly becoming the worst fanbase on Sup Forums

Cori en la casa

I can think of 10 fanbases that are worse.

I can't

You need to lurk more, then.

unironically, same

Basically this. Kanna is totally sexual character, even in the show, but since she was in flavour of the season slice of life from KyoAni it was totally cool to like her ironically. That's why there's those RAVIOLI RAVIOLI memes, to let people know that they only like Kanna ironically.
The show also had Lucoa, who is sexual in totally different way, so hey, they're not lolic- oh, I mean pedos, as normalfags say, for liking it.

Yuri on ice, Sword art online, attack on titan.

That's not 10

I am so fucking tired of this "ironic weeb" bullshit. Why can't these people genuinely enjoy something without trying to cover it up with 60 layers of irony? It's so fucking obnoxious and makes any kind of discussion outside of "RAVIOLI RAVIOLI XDD" impossible.
Sup Forums might be full of faggots, but at least we can still have discussion that isn't caked in irony.

Current fanbases shitting the board?

Kemono, Yuri on Ice, LWA, Yahari, Dragon Ball Super, Boruto, Fate, Umaru.

Not fanbases but still annoying generals:
Secret santa, Buyfag

>KF
Worst fanbase of the year.

Why the fuck do we need secret Santa on an anonymous imageboard again? Is it just a traditional, accepted circlejerk faggotry or what?

Lurk more

So it is traditional circlejerk faggotry.

Pretty much. It's for faggots who like blogshit how lonely they are at Christmas.

She's at least 100 yo powerful dragon, she can deal with some lewd

Yuru Yuri probably