Slow Motion

Anyone still reading because of THICC?
It proved to be just a dumb romance with incoming childhood friend love rival.

>fun romance

I miss when it was called "Healthy" and "Child bearing hips".

>"Healthy" and "Child bearing hips"
those are different things user

>your figure's the best thing about you
badly worded on his part, did she flip?

>thicc
Leave this place and go back.

translations never

those are not

you can be "healthy" and not have "Child bearing hips"

Yes, she did.
No, he couldn't have said better.

They come in slow motion.

Maldita sea, Carlos

>incoming childhood friend love rival.
That will eventually bring the two main characters closer like all "love rivals" end up doing.

And here I was about to post these in any appropriate thread when the opportunity presented itself.

I'm following the raws.
The current reason for her to be butthurt is somewhat stupid (but typical for a woman), and they haven't really resolved it, I don't think. So it's been boring recently.

I mostly continue reading for the MC. He started out faggy, but he consistently mans up.

Also, if you're looking for a comfy thicc manga, check out Chihaya-san wa Sono Mama

Translations for that are sper slow though.

I've only found out about it earlier today. Hell only read first 3 chapters so far.

The name is kinda the worst thing about it really.

What a guy.

Thanks

Also because this is an undercover thicc thread, I'll provide a treat.

Source is in filename

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai seems to be the only THICC manga with semi fast releases.

She's pretty fat

God, I need to get balls deep in her.

>THICC
Elf is just fat.

This manga could have been fun, but now it's just boring.

She's a cockseeking slut so that won't be hard

>thicc
>thigh gap
I don't think so.

That's just going too thicc user when it starts to be unhealthy

Unfortunately it seems that drama is coming in the next issue.

That doesn't count as a thigh gap.

She wasn´t that thick in the first chapters, what happened?

>this thread

>incoming childhood friend rival
Why do romance manga have to do this, inserting a new love rival?
Why cant we just have a cute romance with no drama?

because good for sells

Because the rival always brings the main couple closer.

author realized this story had nothing to go on and just went for fetish-obsessed chapters

I get that but it's always so infuriating.

Because majority of nips can't write a good romance for shit. They can deliver cute moments, but not an actual real relationship. Why do you think majority of romances work the same way most of the time? They go from not dating to circling around each other for majority of the series to dating for a bit then a timeskip that either shows them still together promised to get married in the future or already married with kids or expecting their first child.

MC is way better than most romcom MCs and Yakushimaru is too cute the way the author draws her so it has that going on for it.

At least it gets resolved pretty quickly. It actually becomes a pretty good opportunity for the two of them to shine.

The last raw chapter I've seen has MC meeting a female coworker from his new job and FemMC getting jealous.

Great, but that still doesn't change the fact that the mangaka is resorting to cliche things like love rivals to add unnecessary drama. It's following the status quo of the typical nip romance found in the media.

She really wants it, fucking slut.

How behind are the TLs of this from the current chapter?

Not thicc enough.

Nevermind, It was just me not checking out lately.
They seem to have picked the pace now.
The guy in that is something else, just wanting to feed his childhood friend.

>Break until BCS issue 45

God fucking dammit, how many breaks does that make this year? I get that the art is good for a weekly, but come the fuck on, always with this shit. They magazine just had a break one week ago, too.

oh my

The author tweeted about being sick. Anyways, most of the breaks have been from the magazine, no?

I just read it and is said she felt better the next day. But if she is chronically sick, it would explain the constant breaks.

No, the magazine has had a few breaks, but she would often take a week off. This manga is the only reason I download Big Comic Spirits, so I have to remember when it comes back.

However, I just checked, and recently it's not as many as I remembered: 25, 33, 38, 39, and now 43 and 44.

I'd have to check older issues to make sure, but hopefully her health's OK.

>thicc
What is wrong with this place?

tumblr/twitter/reddit found this place.

Pardon my autism, but the other issues she's taken off this year are: 2+3, 7, 12, 16, 20.

So ten issues this year.

Not enough to stop me, though.

fight me

She admits it herself! She's fat compared to those around her.

healthy child bearing thick hips made for handholding

where is he looking?

IT WAS SO GOOD TILL
"I CAN'T DATE YOU BECAUSE..."
SO FUCKING CLICHED. I WAS READING IT TO AVOID THAT.
Fuckers. Still good, but I hate that choice and the additional character.
NIGGERS

I audibly responded.

This. A majority of romance manga are just carbon copies of each other. I fucking hate them. They do so much well, better than Western romances, but fuck up so much, especially endings.

Not really that bad for the magazine. Saotome senshu and tenohira ni ai wo debuted almost at the same time ans this and are currently at ch 45. Compared to other titles that debuted earlier, like chion-san or dead dead demons, she's been pretty regular.

I saw it coming. The pace that it started at is unsustainable outside of shoujo/josei. They had to drag it out somehow, and it's better this than NTR bullshit.

Also, this has several good side characters: mom, senpai, shopkeep, even one-off characters like the bromide photographer. Eventually shopkeep's daughter mellows out and becomes ok.

That's a good point.

I guess it's not fair to compare it to weekly shounen mags. If I actually cared about other shit, then I would probably notice it more.

I wonder if the mangaka have side jobs. I can't imagine they get paid that well.

It depends. They don't get much from just publishing in the magazine, but if their volumes sell well and have some merchandise deals going on, it isn't that bad.