ITT: Best moments from their respective series

Despite all the attempts at superfluous and DBZ-like power shitfests later in the series, this was never topped. The sheer surprise and flawless execution of this turnaround was amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0kGjHFeh3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this fight impressed me the most the first time I watched it. In subsequent watches Neji vs Kidomaru is a much better fight and hell that comes right after this one.

this butterfly shit is gay af

That would be the case on every other anime characters but Choji. He's the only one badass enough to make butterfly wings look like the coolest shit.

Chou-Chou butterfly when?

its especially gay with him, he is one insecure fat little fucker who didnt have any friends and always creid and bitched about it(just like naruto) and the first time he made a friend they did nothing but watch the fucking clouds like the little faggots they are

This was the best moment.

Naruto fighting is average at best, there were only few fight scenes that could even be considered actual fighting. Most jutsus (and their execution) apart from straight forward overpowered shoot-giant-energy ball were retarded AF, butterfly transformation included. They were probably catering to some neckbeard fag who will never loose weight so atleast it happened in anime

This one and Shikamaru vs Temari.

this diet-DBZ fight was nowhere near peak Naruto

>never cloud watch with your friend
Forgot you never had one. Shut the fuck up Gaara.

Neji's was better desu. That was Choji literally taking a designated powerup pill.

CAMERA

R O T A T I O N S

Shikamaru vs Tayuya was better

This is by far the best moment in the series.

neji vs kidomaru
lee vs gaara
garaa vs kimimaro
naruto one tail vs sasuke
sandame vs orochimaru

chiyo and sakrua vs sasori

kurapika vs uvogin
feitan vs zazan
netero vs meruem
morel vs cheetu

mustang vs lust
mustang vs envy