There are still people in Sup Forums who believe holocaust was real

>There are still people in Sup Forums who believe holocaust was real

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
imgur.com/a/wo09c
archive.is/jtMNP
archive.is/ffFL6
archive.is/CmcjD
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2012/09/friedrich-paul-berg-yelled-for-photos.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
jewishgen.org/Bessarabia/files/JewishHistory/survey_ukraine_2005.pdf
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/06/secondworldwar.ukraine
yahadmap.org/#village/ivaniv-ianov-yanov-yanoff-vinnytsia-ukraine.1322
rohatynjewishheritage.org/en/projects/mass-grave-survey-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=SH47MeOyWV0
youtube.com/watch?v=JEr15_9XGWM
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/leuchter-speech/leuchter-speech.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/blue/
hdot.org/vanpelt/#vanPelt_4-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kyriakos grizzly! does he know people make fun of him?

>mfw i cant write bloatlord

Yes he knows.He is a living meme now

kυριαkο εσυ εισαι?

BBWWEEUUAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHKKKKK

What's wrong with believing it was real?

The cucking only starts when you also think it was somehow wrong or not justified.

It happened but angloes peer pressured germony into doing it.

Hahahahaha

>always remember the 6 gorillion goy

It was real, though.
Obviously not 6 million Jews died, it's under a million.
I can tell you for the fact that at least 13 million of Soviet civilians died. And Germans literally starved like 2 million of Soviet POWs.

It wasn't real though. It turned out to be all made up. It's okay to wish it happened, but let's be realistic - it didn't.

We were all newfags once

good lord

Because that would suggest there's validity to the guilt and generational reparations

>every video evidence is fake

So Hitler didn't kill the jews? Make up your minds

explain this then

Hitler did not kill the jews. He just wanted to deport them and get them out of Germany. He'd given them opportunities to leave, but they didn't. Then they collectively declared war on Germany. What would you do if a foreign ethnic group was in your country, threatening sabotage, subterfuge, and subversion?

I'd pack those fuckers onto trains while the war effort continued, then keep them in Poland where they can't do any harm. After the war was won, I'd ship them to the middle east.

kek

You have to live it!
youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g

take the final redpill

The holocaust was real & it happened. I’m a NatSoc and I agree that it was real & that it happened. It’s obviously blown out of proportion, but US and white people didn’t die for nothing.

>there are still people on pol who belive greeks are not turkish rapebabes and look like niggers

Orange is the New Black has really gone to shit.

>He wanted to deport jews

Why didn't he?

How gay is Hitler if he couldn't even deport the Jews? He literally destroyed Germany beyond repair and he didn't even fucking deport the Jews. Nevermind killing them. He didn't fucking deport them.

I'm not sure you know what you're saying right now because with this narrative Hitler's a major cuck who only destroyed Germany achieving absolutely nothing besides lebensraum for a 5 years.

kek'd and checked

>the absolute state of cuckchan shills.

Swissgerman but swiss sounds like a retarded german speaking french

There are still people who believe that 911 happened.

The Holocaust
>Being the wrongful imprisonment and enslavement of Jewish, Gypsy and homosexual people by the Third Reich with the intent of eventually exterminating them

Happened

Change my mind

WWII didn't even happen.
It's a lie propagated by the Jewish lobby in America so they could make big bucks on films and video games
Wake up sheeple.

The Holocaust happened. You're looking for the wrong victims.

Hitler never existed ;(

>>There are still people in Sup Forums who believe holocaust was real

Can't be helped. there are more normies flooding in every day as they are banned from every other venue. There's no one that's been here for more than three months that still clings to the holocaust myth

How DARE you deny the holocaust?

My grandfather was wanked to death by a nazi masturbation machine and you find it funny?

but but but... muh Israel! If holocaust wasn't real Israel has no right to exist. :'(

this. The guy we have been brainwashed to believe is Hitler has actually just been the janitor of the Reichstag.

But it was real user! Almost three hundred thousand Jews died of starvation and typhus in the deportation camps after allied saturation bombing destroyed all the food. If the war had continued the anthrax cluster bombs being made by the US government probably would've killed many more as the disease spread outward from the targeted German cities. Very lucky the war ended when it did.

>with the intent of eventually exterminating them
>of eventually
Are you trying to say that they didn't actually do it you filthy anti Semite?

Holohoax didn’t happen. Gas chambers were not sealed properly and were used for delousing. It breaks physics to think that they could have cremated 6 million Jews

Kekísimo

Look at Germany now, Hitler achieved nothing, he's just a meme, maybe he's THE MEME, 'my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know I was right', but honestly he just killed a lot of Europeans and gave (((them))) their greatest weapon.

Just shills and bots and boomers

spending massive amounts of manpower to build elaborate gassing machines in the middle of war time is totally a thing

Normal disease took most of them and it was around 200k not 6 million like jew faggots claim.

The part about extermination is wrong, literally no evidence of that besides the testimony of post war Germans making corrupt plea deals

I hate this Zionist meme, I don't see how any of the negative things Jews do are related to Israel. Why would they push race mixing and sexual promiscuity? Why would they push sjw academic bullshit? What does any of that have to do with Jews controlling Israel?

It seems to me like the real threatening Jews are in the banks and governments of Europe and USA, and Israel is just a distraction

As much as people hate Jews here and now honestly an actual Holocaust isn't that farfetched. I would question the the reality of the Holocaust more vigorously if there were was no widespread anti Jew rhetoric flung around today. The fact that everyone on here talks about rounding them up and gassing them actually makes the idea of a Holocaust plausible since their does seem to be some kind of collective motive

No one can make me care about the holocaust. I don't even give a damn when modern Israelis get taken out by the Palistinian defense forces

There has never been a single order found from Hitler to gas anyone. Ever.

this

That's...a pretty low metric of proof for denying the holocaust. It's very unlikely you can find a direct order from any sitting President for a lot of separate issues they oversee. That doesn't mean that they aren't aware of it/haven't okayed it/etc. Leaders tend not to publicly acknowledge death camps or torture operations.

The initial plan wasn't even to kill all the Jews, it was to deport them. WW2 was not about the holocaust, that lie was fabricated by the holocaust industry, and to justify the creaction of Israel.

that pic bilds my wiener, if you catch my drift

I never said it was the only proof. But assuming shit doesn’t mean it happened either.

Because it happened.

imgur.com/a/725A7

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

imgur.com/a/wo09c - TGSNT

archive.is/jtMNP - Index of Published Evidence on Mass Extermination in Auschwitz and Auschwitz-Birkenau

archive.is/ffFL6 - Contemporary German Documents on Homicidal Gas Vans

archive.is/CmcjD - Contemporary German Documents on Carbon Monoxide Gas and Bottles Employed for the Nazi Euthanasia

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg -> Heinrich Himmler literally says the Nazi Party is exterminating the Jews.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2012/09/friedrich-paul-berg-yelled-for-photos.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.hr/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

jewishgen.org/Bessarabia/files/JewishHistory/survey_ukraine_2005.pdf

sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf

theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/06/secondworldwar.ukraine

yahadmap.org/#village/ivaniv-ianov-yanov-yanoff-vinnytsia-ukraine.1322

rohatynjewishheritage.org/en/projects/mass-grave-survey-2017/

youtube.com/watch?v=SH47MeOyWV0 - Famous revisionist David Irving admits the Holocaust happened

youtube.com/watch?v=JEr15_9XGWM - Mark Weber, director of the IHR admits the Holocaust happened, claims Holocaust denial is pointless as it provides no results

Many other famous deniers also admit the Holocaust like Hunt, Cole.

Hydrogen Cyanide traces found in gas chambers in Auschwitz.

Leuchter refuted.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/leuchter-speech/leuchter-speech.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/blue/
hdot.org/vanpelt/#vanPelt_4-9

lol why does that bitch look so dumb?
LADY FIX YOUR LIPS

Lost

>JIDFposting in the current year

Don't be rude.

Why are you providing no refutations?

>tfw take white sharia literally