Why isn't Ukraine invited?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
esdaw.eu/dogs---bulgaria.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You faggots aren't a real country.

It lacks the stability to be in such a union, since it's a military cooperation as well.

the murder rate would skyrocket

USA has it's hands so deep in the Ukraine-Pie that it's pitiful you think that you are an actual country at this point.

Meant EU*

It's both desu

Because it is retarded.
>pic somehow related

It will be annexed later.

Because ukraine is rightful polish clay

Isn't Ukraine a russian province?

Because Poland is being a dick about it

So why is Austria included? Are we honorary Slavs, or is the rest honorary Germans?

Looks like Hungary to me.

Partition of Ukraine when?

I have no idea what this is...

Because you use Russian alphabet.

Is this buffer zone coalition? mutts create russia buffer zone just in case eu falls?

yep, exactly

What is this? The union of irrelevant countries + Austria - Ukraine?

And where the fuck is Finland?

ask soros

Ukraine doesn't have that much time left. Soon enough the Russians will make a run for the city of Odessa on the Dniepur river. The city of Odessa is the main Port City from where Ukraine ships its grain to the wider world, primarily to the Middle East since the grain is not of sufficient quality to be sold into European markets. As soon as Ukraine loses Odessa, just as it lost Crimea, the Ukrainian state will essentially be on its last legs and cease to exist...at least unrecognizably as it had before. This is going to happen by the way.

that pic makes me sad.

All of Europe is butthurt on some level

I know this is bait but I'm still triggered

>being used as geopolitical pawns
nothing new my commonwealth friend...

Kurwa. Ukrainians are the niggers of Poland. Yea, sure, some of you are totally cool, but the majority never learns the language properly and acts like absolute fucking thieves. Probably the same can be said about Polish people in the UK. The rule is - normal people live in their own countries and fucked up scum run away to wherever because they're recognized as scum in their own countries.

When Putin invades Western Europe

The Russian proxyfags have arrived.

I don't give a shit about Kresy. Why would ANYONE want Belorussians and Ukrainians inside their borders is beyond me. We're still busy fixing the damage done by commies, no way we'd able to handle hardly developed lands with a population eager for gibs.

Got ya!
You aren't even Latvian, you are ruski-polak slavshit stirrer
KYS!

not to mention cuckrainian natonalists

I don't even know what's their point. Want to do something good for your ruskie-spawn country? Go and shoot those motherfuckers, you have the opportunity.

no one likes Ukraine and i don't know why

you got me! i am a russian shill.

Because we don't like niggers in the East.

Even white-skinned ones.

It's not "russian" and Bulgaria uses it, too.

Ukros are literally niggers.

They are low IQ uncivilized people.

then why are you in ?

Don't worry hohol we like you still.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmb6-KL47T0

But until it happens, please continue to fuck Russians and provide more Euro Maidan.

We have ukros invading over here too since they shat up their own country beyond repair. If you hire one he'll work for a few days until he feels safe, upon which point he'll start drinking at work or drinking himself to death and not coming to work until midday.

Well, I mean, the mutt wasn't wrong.

Baltic countries are the most Aryan and the whitest in Europe.

I'm sorry, but "Finnic mongols" are whiter than German "Aryans". Not to mention Anglo mutts.

Don't you have a dog to spin?
esdaw.eu/dogs---bulgaria.html

>is a forum of EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES in Central and Eastern Europe
EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES
in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Seas_Initiative

>shitting on bulgarians
>a croat

Too much serb blood in your veins?

Don't you have average IQ to pull beneath 80?

who are Serbs? O Turk rape-babies...yeah we are Catholics thank you

O wait I just found out what you and Serbs share...both were Turked ;)

That's what they do over here - lots of them work at Carrefour and other cuckmarkets and simply drink vodka together after work. Every day. In public. They tend to not drink at work since the controls here are pretty stringent. Unless they're simple builders.

Why are you rude to the Bulgarian

Ukraine can't pay the quota admission

it hurts how much cringe can be found in one post

>Another retarded abomination in central europe that is the result of the treaty of versilles.
Nice. This time with 76 micronations. I am sure it will work out this time.

Serbs sometimes have a problem with us for no reason, croats never do.

If you have a problem with us, means you're a serb that got stranded with yugo collapsing.

They invaded the seaside en masse and tend to get hired in bars and restaurants, because they are offered free drinks and shit. It happened for two summers before people wizened up and now will outright refuse ukros work. Most ukros (and might I add these are nationalistic ukros who despise Russia with all their heart) will straight up claim to be russian to get work and make up backstories of being from Moscow.

History repeats.

Ukraine is its own region.

Never heard anyone claiming to be a ruskie here. Unless they're obviously ruskies that came here for shopping, but none of them tries to flaunt their nationality. Which, I guess, is normal behavior.

Taтap јe тaт

>croat
>using cyrillic

Not doing too well, my friend

They do it because we actually need russian-speakers at the seaside, so claiming they're native speakers helps them get a job.

How's the general outlook on Russia and commies in Bulgaria? Here, both are intensely hated. Well, not common Russian people, but their overlords. Commies need to be hanged in public places, though.

Taтape пpecтaни бити тaт

>Want to do something good for your ruskie-spawn country? Go and shoot those motherfuckers, you have the opportunity.

but they're doing that right now ..

50/50. Some people outright rabidly hate Russia, as much as Poland. The same kind of blind, emotional hatred I've never really gotten. Some have the equally retarded blind love.

There's a still pretty small new class emerging of mostly young people who have no emotional attachment to Russia and just treat it as a "country", i.e. in a practical fashion.

Commies are pretty much along the same line of thought. Old people love them because it's the golden days of their youth. There's pretty much very few actual commies left though and politicians love manipulating sheep by pointing fingers at someone, calling him a commie and telling everyone to hate him. To my extreme joy the amount of people who are sick and tired of "commie" and "anti-commie" shit is increasing, nowadays you'll hear young people who just want to get on with life and realize we're past communism and gotta fucking move on.

lmfao says the bulgarian

Oh, I totally didn't notice you were a different person.

What's a make doing in Serbia though? Never heard actual serbians with the "tatar" meme.

Dunno mate, my country's going a lot better than yours. We have history, we have a present and a future. You have...cabbages, war and famine.

But it's alright, I know you diaspora try to rabidly overcompensate for losing your roots, feel free to sperg out.

Doing a shit job, you mean. If enough of them fought, then they'd be able to push ruskies away. Which, would require Russia to openly declare war or accept defeat. And open war would certainly move NATO, at least a little bit... I don't have much hope in that alliance either.
It's more about seeing how communist system is wrong. People aren't equal, nobody deserves the same amount of a given thing as another. It's evil from the get go, and such fuckers need to be gassed.

Is it true that your politicians are cucks and you will be accepting euro soon? I hope not.

Can't blame you, they're all using the same fucking flag anyway, seriously where was the creativity lost? You'd think when designing the flag that's going to represent your country you'd make sure it's not going to be confused with the next country beyond your border.

Russia would never declare war because they know they'd have to deal with more than just Ukraine.. It's not about how much people are willing to fight (because they're willing), it's because admittedly they fucked up by electing kike Poroshenko who would rather send military planes to airshows than to fight the "conflict".
I fucking hate that pig just as much as the previous one.

Battle of Ilovaisk for example, total gov failure from the beginning.

The amount of people who would ACTUALLY consider actual communism is miniscule and most are absolute losers with no influence whatsoever.

To me, the people who talk about communism, point fingers at "commies" and use it to further their own points are much worse than the pathetic actual communists, who are mostly there to be sorry for.

Yes and yes. But shit might work out for us, since the Dutch have a huge problem with us they blocked us from Schengen and there's an actual chance they might block us out of the Euro. Although unfortunately we're pretty solid for the euro.

It would cause less damages than any other country, though. Our currency has been pegged to the Deustchemark for ages now, it would be a small change, not a full currency change.

>calling for war from Canada

A true patreot

Ukrainen is too much of a burden because Russia would throw a fit.

Ukrainians in Bulgaria are bro-tier. Idk why you're having a go.

>Never heard actual serbians with the "tatar" meme.
They started the tatar meme.

>it would be a small change, not a full currency change.
It would be nothing but a cosmetic change. I don't get all the fuss and I don't get why it's necessary at all due to the reasons you just pointed out.

You've either probably been lucky with the ones you meet or your standards are very low. They are incredibly uncivilized.

You don't actually have to look to those in Bulgaria, though. You do realize that they are heavily discriminating the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine, even though it minds its own business, right? They force conscription on them, forbid them from teaching bulgarian, close down bulgarian culture places and outright beat up bulgarian politicians.

Idk I tend to stay away from the general balkan autism, I've only seen macedonians write tatar.

There ARE changes upon actually adopting the common currency. Very subtle ones, but they exist. Unfortunately I'm sure you're aware of the hour and I really don't feel like digging around, but if you feel like it do some research - a lot of people have written on the actual changes.

I'm useless in the war, i know I am.
>le incompetent military women meme

>calling for a war from Canada while fully realizing you have no intention of ever going to war

A true ukro patreot

We would have better interest rates for loans.
>inb4 muh jews
Businesses depend on loans, so lower rates = higher GDP growth.

Wait hold on when did I ever call for war? You realize it just pins people against each other where they would otherwise be on the same page.. I don't know who benefits from the conflict but I'm pretty sure it's not Putin or puppet Poroshenko alone.. But I know you don't care anyway considering your gypsy trolling

Is this miedyzmorze? If so its because you are a snow nigger like Russia.

Oh I'm completely aware of the abuse the Bulgarian minority in Ukraine, but I attribute that to government autism which is worse than anything we have here.

The Ukrainians I know here are pretty much integrated, work good jobs, a lot of their women are hot, etc.
Is Кaпитaл a good sauce for this topic, or is it to Jewed?

Not just whitest in Europe, whitest in the world

>Why isn't Ukraine invited?
Ukraine needs to get into it's place - as part of Poland.

>I attribute that to government autism

A large amount of what's happening is due to pressure from massive groups of ukranians. The government has very little to do with whats happening, believe it or not, despite what you might hear. Not because they're not corrupt as all fuck, but because they really don't have to so much, ukros are stupid enough that once pointed in the right direction will just do it.

>Is Кaпитaл a good sauce for this topic, or is it to Jewed?

Lel are you actually serious?

Кaпитaл is literally (literally) owned by the US embassy. Even Peevski's newspapers will occasionally publish neutral points of view, mostly translations of other articles, Кaпитaл is straight up 100% non-negotiable kikery. That and mediapool, dnevnik and all the other subsidiaries of the US embassy. Not convinced? They all also receive huge grants from the Soros foundation. They co-host and co-organize events with the Soros foundation.

If you want to read on the euro your best bet, unironically, is kikebook. A lot of clever people tend to post pretty neutral and informative stuff there. Either that or little websites. I have a few economist friends on my kikebook and they have honestly informed me better on the euro than any media.

>eternal diaspora
noone is telling YOU to give 1/3 of you land to it's rightful owner Germany, so why talk?

I mean, aren't you diaspora?

Shit, I forgot the best thing. We have a monetary board(вaлyтeн бopд), that is backed by ~10 Billion Leva. If we enter the euro zone, we would be able to use that money for stuff like highways, train ways, bridges, hospitals, even pensions or military, but I'd rather see it used on infrastructure and not welfare gibs.

>Кaпитaл
It's Soros as fuck, but still the best in Bulgaria. Just have that in mind when reading it.

You are like a baby watch this

Thanks for the rundown bro. Wish we had more Bulgarians on Sup Forums like you who don't just shit on the Serbians all the time.

only mutts and slavshits misinterpret the word 'white'. 'white' isnt a race. slavs are, germanics are, celts are and so on.

out of all races with white skin, slavs are the most useless. basically everything east of germany is totally worthless. how many important inventions have they done? how many great things have they contributed to the world?

ALMOST nothing. they are totally worthless. basically like niggers. thats why we call you white niggers. because you have white skin but you are just as useless as niggers.

I don't claim bullshit and actually respect Poland when she deserves so

>The Ukrainians I know here are pretty much integrated, work good jobs, a lot of their women are hot, etc.

Also about this -

Some time before we entered the EU, bulgarians abroad were generally respected as amazing workers, quick to integrate and so on. In recent times we're seen as shitty manual labourers, thieves and what-not. That's because the first wave of immigration that isn't forced is often the best of the country, much like what we got from ukraine was people clever enough to flee the shithole before it collapsed. Just like it shifted to us exporting gypsies, now that they're going full shithole we will get the worst.

>but still the best in Bulgaria

Is that a joke? All our media is shit, but Кaпитaл is by NO means whatsoever better than any of them. It's just pseudo-progressive garbage for people who think they're cleverer than others. There is literally no other reason to read Кaпитaл than to compensate for some made-up complex of being bulgarian. Throughout its long history it has carried out pure propaganda campaigns filled with lies on no less than 6 politicians. What about Walltopia? Or did you conveniently pass that whole thing by?

Walltopia, a company I'm sure you know, is run by this cheapskate selyanin whose literal business plan is to hire young, motivate people, lie his ass off, pay them nothing and replace them, keeping a constant rotation of people to exploit. This is all done simply because Кaпитaл willingly polishes his image as the greatest businessman and his company as the greatest company in the world so people like you will get fooled into working there.

Fuck that shit, it's precisely as garbage as any Peevski media.