Why dont you scratch out the 2nd amendment

why dont you scratch out the 2nd amendment
and start using stun guns instead?

Some people just need a good killin'

If someone was trying to harm me or my family, and all I had was a stun gun, I'd stun them until they were prone, and I'd stomp their fucking head in. Same result, just more work.

Because of pic related.

Let's see, if jamal has a Glawk-fowtay from the black market and i have a stun gun because no more 2nd Amendment, who wins?

Sage this retarded thread

>why dont you scratch out the 2nd amendment
Why dont I scratch you out of existence

Because they're shit. You have to be at least 15 feet in front of the target, both projectiles have to hit in order to work, and your ass is toast if the target is hopped up on drugs.

either way its either you or him who shoots first

Tasers are not nearly as effective as you see in the movies. Plus, 1 shot and a 25 foot range. You get tangled in your own wires and zap yourself. Just not a good weapon if you fear for your own life.

>who shoots first
Who hits first, not who shoots first. There is no guarantee that the nigger will get good effect on target with the first shot, or even the tenth. Same thing for you. Except your taser has at best two shots, compared to his 17 or 30 if he rollin with extendos.

except i am limited by what said, meanwhile, jamal has supersonic bits of lead

First thing, turn off your meme flag. Second, tasers are extremely unreliable. I’ve deployed tasers on about 4 occassions and I managed to get total body lockup once.

Because a taser isn't a defense weapon. It's pain compliance that works 60% of the time, every time.

He's still gonna have every single advantage over you. He has tremendously better range, stopping power, accuracy, penetration, magazine size, and reliability than you. Let's face it, the stun gun is nothing more than a tool for retarded liberals and humanitarians to jerk off over.

Why don't worry about your own shitty continent?

>stun guns need tight clothing to be able to penetrate body
>stun guns aren't legal in almost every state
>it has been found that people and dogs will shrug off a stun gun or taser and continue attacking
>it has been found that it is exponentially harder to shrug off my .45acp

Stun guns have a place but they shouldn't replace firearms.

Why do cops carry both?

>why don't you buy guns and use unreliable less than lethal stuff?
>*someone accidently dies from a taser*
>HURRRR BAN THE TASER THIS IS AN EVIL WEAPON OF DEATH, THE POLICE ARE NAZIS

>HURRRR BAN THE TASER THIS IS AN EVIL WEAPON OF DEATH, THE POLICE ARE NAZIS
Made even worse by Taser International issuing a suggestion that police not aim for center mass (due to heart attack risk, though they don't admit it) and to instead aim for the "pelvic triangle". So now you need to be a dick-shooting marksman to properly use a taser.

stun guns cant take down the government

>why dont you scratch out the 2nd amendment
>and start using stun guns instead?
Our rights don't come from the second amendment, they're protected by it.

-because they don't want to end up like us.

Do you see this? This is Belgian engineering and it is a work of art. I can buy this, but you can't. Doesn't that just rustle your fucking jimmies? Why would I want to give up that right?

cause its difficult to randomly kill anyone on your property with a stun gun instead of simply subduing them

Fpbp.

Thread\

A stun gun can't be used to protect myself from a corrupt government

yeah. let's just get ALL of the world to destroy guns and see how we can perfect these things.
people would go to war just for fun, like a big fucking game of freeze tag or some shit.

Oy vey only the armies of the jew should have guns.