I AM LORD OF THE MUTTS

I AM KING OF THE AMERIMUTTS BY DIVINE PROVIDENCE AND BY MY ANCESTORS NOT BEING FILTHY RACE MIXERS. ALL EUROPEANS WILL BE PUT ON NOTICE AS OF TODAY, THERE WILL BE NO MORE MUTT POSTING. MY SUBJECTS HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH FROM YOUR LIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQwAiE_IlVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An American 'mutt'

All hail King Mutt! May one day my 16% Spanish / Hispanic be forgiven!

native american european here
op is a fag

>only 7.4 percent Scandinavian
Do you even Nordic bro?

A pure (in)bred European for comparison

photoshop

pohsotohp

>British and Irish

wew

>Irish
>Mixed European

>caring about being a part of the most insignificant, weak and overrated race of all time.
>BUT WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHIEET

I agree, long live the eternal mutt

>.1% unassigned
Basically a nigger

>British and Irish
>The races that made the modern world
>t. Czech
You should get back to sucking German cock

IM WHIIIITE, IRISH ARE WHIIIITEEE

>that thing
>white

do ameritards actually believe this? clearly you dont given the image name, but frly?

>scandinavian
>white

Excuse me Sir but isn't one of your stars in your meme flag supposed to represent Ireland?

I never said we were white entirely. Obviously not, we have Ireland, French, and mudshits here.

>Czech

Burgermutt education at its best, no wonder why only asians and jews graduate from amerimutt universities.

>an italian is more nordic than you

what are your commands great leader?

Australia isn't much better than amerimutts

Fee fi fo fum I smell some beady anglo scum

I'm sorry, I assumed you were a Czech because of a brief glance at your flag and the belief that only whites should post on Sup Forums. Now I am aware of the presence of your shitty people on this otherwise fantastic board. Have a great day.

Good for you man. Northern Europeans are the best race. Please marry someone like you.
I have yet to do a DNA test (unfortunately not available here, maybe even illegal), but despite being blue eyed blonde, I am manlet and probably mostly South European. I have great pride on my ancestors though.

The amerimutt meme needs to die. It's the same thing as "ALL brazilians are mixed", which is just not true and deny the existence of the white minority that built the little of civilization that this shithole has.

show the continentals no mercy my son

The word 'race' implies something for how this all ends (pic related).

Nah, you're part anglo too, you and ireland and the Uk have interbred so much, and you're half nigger yourself from the south.

If your family is here for many generations, then chances are you are a mutt.

I unironically like Brazilians. May God be with you my Brother.

BACK OFF SPIC

>0.1% unnassigned
Fucking non-ashkenazi jew, off to the ovens.

>giving Jews your precious genomes
Shiggy

All the EU flag replies in this thread have clearly been by a crooked tooth inbred Anglo
>pic related

>the belief that only whites should post on Sup Forums

watchoo doing here then, fellow mutt?

>talking back to your master
I will forgive this initial offence but the next time you should remember your place

Doesn't the American government collect newborn's blood? The Jews already have it.

>Conquistador rape baby
>literally 56%
>talking back to a white man
watch yourself

That's an average Euro gypsy you dummy

>nigger rape baby
>literally el goblino
>talking back to a descendant of german farmers and spanish conquistadors

I dont even have to appoint that your country has like 20 millions of feral niggers chimping in your streets

and where is the missing 9% from?

I wish I could afford these tests. I am the mutt to end all mutts.

>clear evidence for my heritage in the OP
>being a mix of indian/negro/castillo rapists
>acting superior
I admire your low IQ, it must give you great solace.

Mix of Irish and 0.1% unknown, mutt.

>4% french german
Go occupy your self faggot

And if it isn't clear, I'm telling you to put your fingers up your ass and literally "occupy" your own body.

1/4 of the stars in your flag represent moor countries. YOU are THE MUTT

We can fix that. Unlike you.

speak clearly to your superiors mutt, so that we may understand your schizo posts.

Pure 100% subhuman. Prove him wrong Sup Forums.. Prove him wrong.

>we can fix that
>problem going on for 1000's of years
>now inviting more invaders openly to rape your women
Sure you will, sure.

>the Germans occupied the French in WW2
>OP is basically a French/German mongrel
>I told you to "occupy himself" as a clever throwback to your mongrel heritage
>I used a double entendre in which the act of 'occupying himself" could also be construed as the performance of a masturbatory sex act

Now fulfill your genetic destiny and surrender faggot

>potato nigger unironically thinks he is white

keep LARPing as a white germanic male, mutt

Yet you do your best to stop us when we REMOVE those invaders?

My Great Grandfather came from Schliesweig-Hollenstein and I have no French forebears that I know of so that's all German.
>also nice digits

>Schliesweig-Hollenstein
>the mutt way to spell Schleswig-Holstein

I bet you're a fecalpheliac too fucking Germans

>Went to Europe in 2016 to see family
>Visited Ireland then Netherlands, Germany and Belguim
>Ireland was the whitest country of all by far
>People largely well-read, very polite and cultured.
That's a cute attempt at an insult spic

>reddit open in one tab
>tutorial on how to take screenshots in another tab
L M A O
M
A
O

> you do your best to stop us when we REMOVE those invaders
>thinking I have any say in what the ZOG does to my ancestral homeland

I CHALLENGE YOU FOR THRONE OF MUTT KIND OVER THE ANCIENT BATTLE GAME OF OUR PEOPLE

MAY OUR MELANIN CLASH LIKE BATS IN THE NIGHT SKY

>People largely well-read, very polite and cultured.
>potato famine appears
>all family dies

anybody can google in a second. That you have corrected my spelling means nothing le good sir

>giving your DNA to Jews
literally fucking retarded

How new are you Chang? you may want to lurk for a few more decades before posting here again.

no mediterranean blood XD

>MAY OUR MELANIN CLASH LIKE BATS IN THE NIGHT SKY

holy fuck I died

please explain at length your reasoning behind that remark, I eagerly await your response.

>mother is 100% irish/scotts/welsh according to incestry
>my dad's parents moved to the us from sweden
>at worst I have some slav in me from my disgusting swede side

I'm a mutt but I'm not muddy. What do I get?

>not seeing OP pic related
>being this dense
Even though your attempt at the crown is weak I will allow you to try to unseat me. Post heritage and this will be yours

Congratulations on being European.

You can render yourself to my service as viceroy to the crown. What do you think?

Thank you brother. I look forward to visiting this autumn

Don't malign Pinochet-kun, faggot.

Don't speak up to your master MUTT

Rome lives up to expectations. Avoid London and Paris. If you come to Ireland stick to the West coast. Try Alpine skiing. You are allowed to ski drunk. You safety is YOUR responsibility.

I'm going to the sunny southeast primarily.Was thinking about going to Germany after the family wedding but I might just stay and see more of the beautiful island. I hear Galway's lovely, is it?

Also wtf happened to Dublin?
>went there in 1998 as a child
>clearly remember the cobblestone streets and how everything was distinctly Irish and nothing else
>go there in 2017
>see 10+ english schools with pakis loitering outside
>see a muslim lady in full hijab in my Grandma's hometown in the heart of the southern country

I cannot, for I am the true dark God of this country, the Jews fear my power and my 21 and me report came back as as a letter with two words "I'm sorry"

People like Galway. Its a very authentic irish fishing town. People from all over enjoy it. Bavaria was a pleasent surpise. 110% Ordnung. Beautiful place. Funnily enough they all want to visit Ireland for its rual charm.

I can understand why Hitler planned to spare us.

How can someone look this awful and not even take a few basic steps like shaving and buying nicer clothes at least.

What the fuck? Fucking British are waaaay fucking superior than you fucking retards. Fucking retarded nigger europeans and amerimutts are fucking jealous of us and our intellectual superiority. Fuck you.

Oh yeah, which language are we communicating in right fucking now? Oh yeah, MINE. Fuck you. I'm better than you european and american fucking cucks. Enjoy being inferier, you fucking idiots. Fuck you.

Well we have business then.....

Dublin was Eastern Europe tier back then. We have developed our economy. 96% of people here are european. We have to accept some non whites.

I have thought about doing 21 and me but I would be throwing my money away. So confident in my heritage that I am.

HAVE AT YOU!

Yeah I've heard alot about Bavaria and was planning on going to Stuttgart to see the Hohenzollern castle and then making my way to Munich. Honestly though, Ireland is such a special place to me that I'd rather spend my time there while I can. Just watch the first 3 mins of this RTE(I think it's RTE) doc. That poem brings a tear to my eye everytime
>youtube.com/watch?v=CQwAiE_IlVs

MUH CHAIRRRRRRR

If you come to Dublin see some Rising stuff and learn how we stole a country from the British. The British when they still had their empire signed a letter of surrender to us in Dublin Castle. Then get to the West and see Cork and Galway. See some West coast islands too. Dublin is just business now. The West has some of the old ways still going there. People are nice.

Iceland and the Scandis have nothing on our West Coast.

And I say to my people’s masters: Beware
Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people
Who shall take what ye would not give.
Did ye think to conquer the people, or that law is stronger than life,
And than men’s desire to be free?
We will try it out with you ye that have harried and held,
Ye that have bullied and bribed.
Tyrants… hypocrites… liars!

show flag or no one gives a shit

I've seen the Post Office and the Viking museum in Dublin, but what struck me the most was seeing Vinegar Hill down south. Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna heed it and head to the west coast after the wedding. Also, have ya ever been to Wexford town? Irish pottery has a spot deep in my soul, slainte!

Dont over do irish heroics. We played the cards we had and luck smiled on us. The only thing to like about it is that people tried to be free.
I dont think i am an IRA man or have any heroics in me but the line "beware the risen people" is a great line. Its timeless. People will rise again. Everywhere.

Look at the geography. Ireland cannot be defeated. Ireland is a place.

I dont think iv been to Wexford but i dont remember. Iv been all around as a kid. Its all the same. Look at Cork. You might see pic related.