A thousand years ago when people saw this they knew exactly what had happened

Their armies had been totally wiped out on the battlefield, and now streams of young foreign men were flooding into their lands. The hungry, grasping, young men were most likely heading to the capital city of the defeated people, where they would create no-go areas for the natives while they took over entire neighborhoods, raped the women, and demanded tribute (akin to a monthly welfare payment) from the defeated. Also, the natives were made afraid to say anything about what was happening, or even look sideways at the invaders, or suffer the consequences.

Good job Europe for engineering what is, in effect, a total and complete defeat at the hands of the Muslims.

Your ancestors would be so proud of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was you niggers who did this to us, The USA fucking shit up once agian for (((them)))

it still amuses me that lefties got so butthurt about this image. They wanted mass migration but didnt want anybody to actually see it.

Take responsibilty you german cunt

>waaa, my point got proven wrong waaa

memeflags dont get an opinion

*yawn*

Sup Forums fanfiction is boring as shit.

>german rivers

>french port

>Spanish wall

>Italian cruise

>trying to copy a screencap for (you)s
>mutts are cia I swear

>german airport

that's exactly what they want

>*yawn*
maybe you're just a boring faggot who makes weak replies, you ever consider that?

no YOU

>British field

>Antarctic bird

>new york jews

>american towers

What the balls is going on there?

>congo negotiation

>race relations

Fucking thin mints

>american landscaping

>nine eleven

>debate night

>alex jones

>ridin spinnahs

i dont give a flying fuck
fuck europe and fuck you

>Take responsibilty you german cunt

damn, I was looking for that clip!
plus, must-see red pill for those who missed out

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

FIRE!

I'm shocked there hasn't been some hard right types killing the people who work for these companies

>Good job Europe for engineering what is
>US been bombing the ME since israel and later Bush senior provoking big migrations from the ME.
>Good Job Europe
>Europe

kys stupid mutt american negroid dumb trogglodyte phaggot. I hope you and your family die from cancer son of a cheap skank.

Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege
Judenkriege
>Judenkriege

tl;dr
>Judenkriege

Well that’s fuckin scary

Wut

you faggots didn't have to let them walk right in, you had borders and soldiers guarding them, you could have stopped them from marching right in but you're too big a pussy to do anything but peek at the invasion through your curtains, if you were men they would have taken refuge in neighboring Muslim countries and not been told to keep marching another thousand miles because your assholes were wide open

Such awful people for such a beautiful town

why you faggots arguing about shit that has already happened

what the fuck ????

>a total and complete defeat at the hands of the Muslims.

>he doesn't know that the muslims were brought here by the jews

Wow you're really late for the "yurop is lost" circle jerk, like a few years late. Must be these wacky timezones

Gee, it almost looks as if someone wants to fucking rub the remains of the german people into the ground.

you're the one who didnt fight hard enough in ww2.
you're the one who allowed their ally (japan) to attack america, bringing ua into your mess despite wanting to leave you to it.
you're the one who still hasnt fought back, against the evils of your own government.

you're asking us to save your ass for you?

get your women to shut up and learn their place, and i'll deal with your (((government's))) treachery in return.

I wonder why we haven't electrified the fence yet.

Also, supposedly we have a treaty with Morocco, in which they "help" us stop mass immigration from reaching Ceuta and Melilla. But, as you can see, who can trust the Moors?

And the funniest thing is that our Police usually stops immigrants when entering and push them back to Morocco, which in the eyes f leftists is "unforgivable violence" that goes "against human rights".

Death be upon the locust people, the leaders who enable them, and all who would give them council or solace, and death to those who support or supported them in any way.

In the future, muslims will be trated the same way as rats. It‘s a good thing everyone gets to see them so we can wipe the sandnigger off the face of the earth for good.

Yes we all heard the "you could have" arguments before.
I could ask you, where were you standing when the mexicans ran over your country?
See?
It's useless to ask that to anybody.
We are all born and bred into the (((System))). Being born into it is not our fault.
The (((System))) would have protected itself from any protesters that would've stood in the way of the refugees.
They would have been removed, prosecuted, fined or even imprisoned.
JUST LIKE YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU HAD STOOD UP AGAINST THE MEXICANS FLOODING INTO YOUR COUNTRY.
We all live in bondage, we all live in a slave empire.
The only solution is to burn the (((System))) down and we are so far away from that it's almost comical.
Afterall, the (((System))) defends itself from within.
AKA
YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM
just like me
and anyone else around here
so it's both not our fault and still our fault entirely
fuck this gay earth
now tell me how to get out of THIS mess.
I'm eager to listen.

>tfw you are ok with this because you understand that the Kali age has come, and it must run its course to the very end before we can begin to sow the seeds of a new glorious age, and the only thing that matters at this point is to stay strong, bowing down to the One Lord.

>I wonder why we haven't electrified the fence yet.

Fuck that

AI controlled autonomous sentry guns

Whats there to fight for? A bunch of white women who hate us and want nothing to do but make our lives miserable?A country ruled by jews and traitors that destroys you if you dont play on the tune they play? Tell me who would want to die for something like this.

The attractive young women and cuck looking men cheering them on with signs has left a serious distaste for the female gender for me.

The amerimutts deserve to be exterminated.

You better feel priviledged to be ALLOWED TO HAVE ALL THAT!
Be glad someone deems you worthy to work yourself into the grave 45hours each week!

Ungrateful fuck.
reported

Sauce?

Happened a few years ago in Germany.
Had huge media coverage of course.
Just google "Riesenschlange verwüstet Flughafen"

I am sorry best ally this lowly goy will go back to work now as repentanceI am willing to pay reparations please state the sum that will suffice.

at least

we

try

lol

i have that video

i imagine that the dems do stuff like that all the time

hope i don't accidentally stumble upon them and get molocked

I'll forgive you but as I said I already reported your post to the global Bureau of Antisemitism.
Good look in the re-education camp though.

What the fuck

If you fags had just attacked Russia first instead of sperging out we wouldn’t be in this mess.

World War Z?

>The USA made Germany open its borders and allow millions of Turks to enter Germany
>The USA made the UK open their borders to millions of Pakistanis and Indians
>The USA made France open their borders to millions of Algerians and sub-Saharan Africans
>The USA made Merkel open the flood gates and allow the entirety of the third world to come to Europe as "refugees"

Give it up Hans, you fuckers did this to yourselves.
No amount of blaming will change that fact.

Spray them with the hose then turn on the fence.

me too

let's make it so that only married women with children can vote

are those rabbi?

Oh, it's not as if USA didn't use civilian ships to carry contraband just to be sunk by german submarines, so ((politicians)) could agitate for joining the war.

good start.

>The ZOG of the USA and zionist ideology in general made Germany open its borders and allow millions of Turks to enter Germany
>The ZOG of the USA and zionist ideology in general made the UK open their borders to millions of Pakistanis and Indians
>The ZOG of the USA and zionist ideology in general made France open their borders to millions of Algerians and sub-Saharan Africans
>The ZOG of the USA and zionist ideology in general made Merkel open the flood gates and allow the entirety of the third world to come to Europe as "refugees"

i made it a little more accurate.

we're close to unlocking the truth

Too much cuckoldry in single video.

what is that picture suppose to represent?

a pipe dream

what a stupid asshole penguin why doesn't he just fly there lol

>pol game

>whamynz almost in tears

WW3 will be the most beautiful work of art mankind has produced.

Rabanim. Because plural.

Bullshit. We did not tell Germany to import niggers. Merkel hat die neger selbst eingeladen. OK Deutscher Manner, sie machen StG43 fur uns. Wir werden 10,000 weiss Ami Soldaten und zussamen wir die Juden und Neger un schwuchtel weg treiben.

The level of stupidity of leftist cucks and sjws is indeed endless.
They just live in their own bubble and social circles. The virtue signaling is unbelievable.