Why are you wasting all that HDD space to store anime when you could just be streaming?

Why are you wasting all that HDD space to store anime when you could just be streaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhT1ebLxejyagiiLET8ajDu9CnHaTrhsRsjNdiRfur0/edit#gid=0
heikin.hatenablog.com/entry/17sumAnime_P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 years down the road when crunchyroll dies everyones gonna be like.

But why didn't you back up?

"Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." and they don't have everything.

internet is not always available

Because I have a fucking external HDD dedicated to my chinese cartoons.

This. You still have to torrent like half of your shows.

their selection sucks unless you're a seasonalfag and bad quality streams, mainly.

Even their seasonal selection sucks these days.

Are they run by jews? I want to support anime creators but its likely they will get 1% from what I am gonna pay to crunchyroll?

Why are you spending money when it could be free?

This is now a fansubbing thread.

Whatever happened to Hadena? They disappeared (presumably after getting tired of the ubiquitous mockery), reappeared announcing they're "new and improved", then immediately disappeared again.

>its likely they will get 1%
Probably even less. Buy BDs if you want to support the industry. Or just send a letter to some suicidal animator.

They are owned by At&T.
You are not wrong, anime creators don't get much from your 5$ a month.

They fund some anime, like Isekai Shokudou, Centaur no Nayami and Youkoso Jitsuryoku this season.

>saving anime
>not just deleting episodes/shows when you're finished with them

>Isekai Shokudou, Centaur no Nayami and Youkoso Jitsuryoku
Money well spent

What are BDs ? I dont actually want to buy anything
They should set up some kind of a fund, I mean actual creators themselves and not some (((third party))) so I and many others could contribute directly

Let me get a source on that

Sup Forums has been really shitty as of late.
Offtopic threads and endless /e/ dumps. I don't know what's going on anymore.
Lots of normalfags and mods ignoring their shit too. Maybe it's just time for a break from here.

Because it has nothing. It took Hyouka 5 years to get a west release for fucks sake.

Literally no problem paying for anime.

The issue with Crunchyroll in particular is that:
>Low quality stream
>Audio is also pretty low quality
>A lot of streaming service like Amazon and Netflix are now buying exclusivity rights to anime like Re:Creators, Little Witch Acadamia, Knights of Sydonia, etc.
That means I'd need to purchase Amazon Prime, Netflix and Crunchyroll just for the chance to watch half the shit that's coming out that season. Also what if I don't have internet at the time? I'm screwgled.

This better be a fucking joke. holy shit.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nhT1ebLxejyagiiLET8ajDu9CnHaTrhsRsjNdiRfur0/edit#gid=0
heikin.hatenablog.com/entry/17sumAnime_P

I agree, it's not like you can delete files or anything

because HDD space is dirt cheap and over charges on my broadband plan

The rights have already been paid for the license so whether or not you subscirbe is completely irrelevant.

This

>idol jihen

>he pays actual money to stream his cartoons
>he doesnt use kissanime or any other of the 200 free streaming sites
Trash.

Still uses ad-riddled garbage like kissanime.

Ads are a thing that come with streaming websites. In relative terms gogoanime is probably the "least" ad-riddled site.

Just fucking use script blockers to get rid of ads on shit sites like kissanime to turn them into decent streaming sites. I haven't seen an ad on kissanime for months.

Is it possible to put script blockers on smartTVs? I prefer watching anime that way.