Half nationalities people

I'm half Italian and half Romanian,but I still have the Romanian surname.
I was born in Romania,lived there 4 years then I was taken to Italy by my mother, since childhood I spent my time in Italy and integrated well,I speak Italian without any problem at all,I know enough both about Italian history and national heroes,but I still feel like a stranger, I can't see Italy as my homeland,I probably romanticise Romania a bit too much sometimes,but not only that was the first place on which my feet ever walked on,but I lived most of my childhood there,how can I feel Italian?
I hate my Italian dad so much,he's a beta with a loser's mindset,let me give you some examples':
>Don't try to change the environment you live in because you'll never be able to do anything
>Don't count too much on your friends,never help them because it'll only get you in problems
>Remember that your only friends are your balls and money
>All that matters in life is money
>In a relationship the woman will always command
He's short (170cm),black haired,blue eyes,dark skin,dolicocephalic,fat as fuck,has diabete,didn't even finish highschool while I'm literally different':
181-182cm,light brown hair,hazel eyes,light skin,brachycephalic,muscular (I practicised Kickboxing since I was 14 years old,now I'm 18)everyone always says that me and my "dad" look completely different.
Oh shit,now that I'm thinking of it...He might not even be my dad lol,I remember that my mother was married to another man who used to beat her daily.
Anyway,I'm planning to return to my homeland,in some months I'll have to do test in order to re-gain the romanian citizenship.
Any user is experiencing the same problem?

i have the same situation in my family.
i never call myself "halfie"

Are you a girl or a guy?

I was born in Iran but live in the US. But I can apply for citizenship in a post soviet country because I'm of that ethnic group and can speak the language but I don't know if I want to move there.

I probably am more Slavic than Mediterranean and these faggots in Italy keep calling me Italian.Being a citizen doesn't mean being a native of said country lol

I'm a guy by the way.
I was born in Romania and lived there for years,that's my homeland no matter wherever I'll be,Romania will be my country.
Not only that,but I don't feel Italian at all,I cannot identify myself with these people,all I see is regional independetists who think they're still at war with the HRE lmao

>Any user is experiencing the same problem?

Half jew half arab reporting in. Half of me is ashkenazi, other half Syrian, Armenian, and Palestinian. Shit's fucked brehs

jew on mother's side or father's?

Father. Never met him.

It's fine.
You're semitic.
Read up on Evola and Guenon and try to find out more about your roots.
Being half jewish will probably give you immense spiritual insight into the jewish psyche.Use it well.

>Italian dad, Romanian name

I confirm, he's a beta.
Now, leave Italy please. Thank you.

Those are light brown eyes not hazel

Prepare to be bitterly disappointed if you're heading for a big city.

If you really consider this a ''coming'' home then it's good to read Codreanu and get aquainted with some galaxy brain intellectuals of Romania's past.

Spiritual race above all.A noble face is a noble face no matter if you're a slav or ''a halfie...''
???a halfie????
That's all Italins are, halfies.And It hasn't stopped them from being great peoples, nigger blood and everything.

My father and my mother were both born in Germany but they met each other here in America. I speak German semi-fluently and my surname is a Pomeranian town. I have always considered closer to Germany in my heart than America despite me living here my entire life. When I ask my parents if they consider moving back they laugh and say America is better. I don't know what to do.

Might as well call it Amerimutt thread

Those are greens eyes lol

You sound like a proper fag m8

Why?

No,If I had to return to Romania I'd always pick a small village over a city.
I'd like to live in Bucovina or MaramureČ™

Fuck off, I'm 100% European unlike you 56% mutts.
Here we're discussing about nationality,not race lol

kind of but not really
might be difficult for anons to understand if they're not British

i'm 3rd generation english diaspora in wales
too english to be welsh
too welsh to be english
don't want to call myself british because that's what immigrants do

Im half japanese half malaysian what do. Ancestors on mothers side were in wwii

>Anyway,I'm planning to return to my homeland,in some months I'll have to do test in order to re-gain the romanian citizenship.
sad news is you wont feel at home there either, my man.
make the most out of Italy, it's a pretty cool place and romania is a shithole

Get the fuck out! We don't want you here anchor baby!

>they laugh and say America is better.
listen to your parents, it's easy and very appealing to romanticize germany especially if you're an amerimutt, but germany is pretty fucked nowadays and the cultural breach is bigger than you can imagine

At least you look like everybody else in your country

You'll have to join us, boyo.