Why did they remove the mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ancient-necropolis-egypt-archeologists-mummy-tuna-al-gabal-a8226891.html
youtu.be/AjGXn249Fc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op, that is a mirror

You only need two mirrors. He has the rhs mirror, so center mirror is not required.

Because no one wants to live in the past.

good catch, user

then why doesnt the cam show both mirros on the side?

huh ?

pic related is the unedited version

Lmao, but seriously if you guys are buying this bullshit, the jews are still winning. Flat earth is the final secret. North pole = garden of eden is the final solution

Could be to reduce weight. They likely removed most of the internals as well.

flat earth shills derailing shit blah blah blah, everybody knows flat earth is cia niggerism.

weight in space

BBBOOYYYYY
SHEEE THIIICCCCKKKKK

Flat Earth is just a jewish trick to distract us. Hollow Earth is the truth.

Because rockets cannot function in space.

Reducing the weight reduces the amount of effort needed to leave the atmosphere are you retarded?

The driver's side external mirror is required, so it has to be there.
Either The center mirror has to be installed, or the passenger side mirror. Some cars have both but only one or the other is required.

so why dont they remove the other 2 mirrors? or the stairing wheel

>Why did they remove the mirror?

Because theres no turning back

The car is in orbit around the Earth, it still has "weight" it's just permanently falling towards the Earth.
Also it is incredibly expensive to get payload in to space, so any weight you can get rid of saves lots of money.

>replaces your shills with broken ai and makes you think your friend is a bot

what if i told you this was part of his master plan?
look for cars in the sky if 9/11 is ever tried again

this

its flying to mars

that's no moon
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/ancient-necropolis-egypt-archeologists-mummy-tuna-al-gabal-a8226891.html

look at the power of that rocket.. its payload was a car..

Reflective surfaces take very long to render.

It's flying to a Mars orbit, mars won't be anywhere nearby

>The car is in orbit around the Earth, it still has "weight"
It has mass you retard, weight isn't mass. Things in stable orbit are weightless.

Where did you get those pics?

>it is incredibly expensive to get payload in to space, so any weight you can get rid of saves lots of money.

It was a test flight.
The car served as a test weight because apparently losing a satellite would cost too much.

The rocket should be able to send 16.800 kg to mars.
A car only weighs a fraction of that.

>SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEETT

Have you learned nothing?

youtu.be/AjGXn249Fc0

This model of Tesla doesnt have a rearview mirror. The screen can display the rear bumper mounted camera

>The screen
...in a convertible, great Idea, you can see absolutely fuckall.

Then where is the satnav displayed?

So what?
F9 has been lofting 6tons military satellites. That car is absolutely nothing in comparison, even if was sent on a direct to Mars orbit trajectory.
But there was no point in adding weight just to add weight. They got all the data they needed.

Probably because the stresses induced when launching the thing would have broken the thing off with a high probability, so high that they assesed the risk to great to be ignored.

What would be the point of not adding some kind of payload?

it was inside a shell

what? dude you just said it, the car weighs absolutely nothing compared to the total weight the rocket can carry, what there would really be no point in doing is removing random car parts

so you cant see the sound stage

that's a pretty good question OP

I've climbed the edge of the world. Flat earth is real. Also please send help. I've run out of rope.

On the same screen as the rear view camera. If you want Nav, use the nav screen, if you want a rear view mirror, use the rear camera.

In all honesty, a rear view mirror is a crutch. My 1991 pickup didn't come with one standard. I have two side view mirrors that cover that entire field of view. If I need to see directly behind me, I turn around. This is generally done while backing up.

It's pretty much an IMAX recording room. The same with the ISS. The races of "earth" come from beyond the icy walls.

the eyes above "DONT PANIC" look like pepe's. just saying. he now conquered outer space as well.

Because it's not an actual functioning car? It's a publicity stunt. They probably figured the mirror would obstruct the view through the windshield from the cameras point of view.

You flat earther's are legit retarded.

Nice try, kikesberg. How long did it take you to shop out the turtle?

holy shit... I think you're right.

FE and HE coincide with each other, entrance to Eden being at the north. Many systems collapse once this truth is realized. (global warming, big bang, MANY govt. agencies exposed, etc.)

'Antarctica' is interesting also. It's not a place, but our boundary and it used to have a tropical atmosphere.

Not many people are ready for this truth yet, but once people realize the secrets of Antarctica, they will see the world for what it really is. I'd highly recommend reading excerpts from the earliest explorers about how long it took to circumnavigate the 'continent'.

Probably didn't want to get sun reflections into the cam while facing earth for the moneyshot.

lol

That would be stupid.

Although it's not strictly necessary a rear view mirror is still a key safety feature.

Fortunately it did have one, as you can see on this (and many other) picture.
So yeah they took it out for some reason, I suspect is correct.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

why they both backward

kek.

see goyim we put a car IN SPACE
everything is cool, IN SPACE

now gibs 100 billion shekels so we will make a mobie about mars XD

where we're going we don't need mirrors