Three episode rule

>three episode rule

Nobody actually does this, right? I give 'em the three minute rule.

I give shows the three characters in the title rule.

i use the 3 second rule

I use the thread rule, It never fails. Good threads always mean good shows

>needing 3 minutes
Just look at the cover.

I use something similar for yuribait shows. If a guy shows up and he has a major role, I drop it. Never fails.

Just look at the trip.

I just watch the feeling of the show. If it's trash like Flip Flappers and LWA, it's dropped immediately.

I just use the boner rule, it's pretty straightforward, rarely ever fails.

You can't be this stupid Nene.

>rarely ever fails
That's not what your waifu told me.

Based

I can tell if a show will be good or not just by looking at the mal page. Look at the studio and staff, easiest way.

I just look at the sub group

Well the anime industry is definitely aware of said rule and will usually make Episode 3 good.

>Dont judge an anime by its cover

Looking at the studio alone is pointless because the industry, aside few exception relies 90% on freelancing.

Only non-casuals do.

If I start a show I'm going to finish it no matter how bad it is.

Usually I give it 5. Not even joking.

This

No donations for you, bully

>3 episode
go with the 3-week-rule

I just use the rule of "do I feel like watching one more?" Sometimes I drop them after episode 1, sometimes halfway through the season.

I wait a month into the season to see which show wins the tournament for popularity on Sup Forums and watch that show only and ignore everything else.

It's pretty much for people new to anime. Anyone who has seen a lot can tell if they will like something before watching it.

I just watch the first episode and if it is shit then I dorp it.

In the rare chance that it becomes better later on Sup Forums will inform me about it anyway.

I just watch the entire show.

I usually try it, drop it, try it fot a little longer than last time, then drol it cause it's dogshit and I remember that my preference in anime is not dictated by threads or popularity.

けk