Are Spanish people mixed?

Are Spanish people mixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UJ5nws8sYV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they were Spanish

Yes just like every race

some parts are, basque and iberian should be okay
you (or whoever the pic is) look mostly basque, which is genetically similar to people from southern france

vocaroo.com/i/s0UJ5nws8sYV

most are, some aren't

wait, i read that as are spanish people white

no, most of them aren't

No we are not and stop questioning such stupid nonsense

Yes, mixed with shit

this, most are white, some are mixed but still whiter than achmed
also if you are curious about basque traits, the basque have mostly dark brown hair (but not quite black, as blacks and asians have)
they have dark eyes, colored brown or green usually, often a mix of brown and green. the color mix will usually be brown with green parts, green with brown parts, or a uniform "olive" color. the "hazel" combination of brown and green is rare.
hair is very thick, and is usually straight or wavy. curly hair is present as well, but usually only in men, and the curls dont start forming until it is long enough to meet the eyes or nose, so most men will never know that their hair curls
the curls tend to be loose, bouncy, and generally chaotic
skin is pale with a warm tone, so skin that is exposed to sun will tan very easily.
basque people will commonly have a "farmer's tan" where their face and lower arms are dark while the rest of their body is very pale
height is average, but with quite a bit of variation. women tend to be shorter than average, while men tend to be average or a bit taller
if many of these traits are familiar to you, congratulations, you are almost definitely white
you may have some traits that are typically northern european (also white). this is fairly normal in the basque community. while most don't have light brown or blond hair, it isn't really out of the ordinary. we share a border with france, and part of southern france is actually considered basque. there is definitely room for northwestern european genetic influence there
northwestern european traits (like a cooler skin tone, opposed to the typical "warm" skin tone) have become more common in basque area fairly recently due to modern ease of travel. people in america descended from basque immigrants will most likely show the traditional "darker" basque traits
also, hyperpigmentation under the eyes (permanent eye bags) are quirks in some basque families

celtic-iberian
they are mostly pure european, apart from those with diluted arab genes

t. mutt

>some are mixed but still whiter than achmed

Mixed with what?

some of the more southern areas have some african descent coming through morocco, but its not very much
aside from that, you just have the various invasions and immigrations that roll through countries every now and then. im not too familiar with the history of spain, so im not sure what those may be

from 0% to 10% north african i guess depend of the region

Spanish aren't people

north africa means euro/west asia/low black is in the mix

Maybe southern europeans have developed darker complexions on their own though. They would be mixed with that as well.

Leafs aren't people.

excluding those with african descent, the darker skin is more a result of tanning than default melanin levels
many people in spain have a warm skin tone, which promotes faster and darker tanning
places on the body that don't get exposed to sun are as pale as someone from iceland

i deal with your type every day to know who is the subhuman stay far away muslim scum

muslim are subhumans

Spanish and italian people are turk tier people and not white.

you tell me

northern spain and northern italy both have more genetically in common with the people in the country north of them than they do with their own southern countrymen

that's not nice insulting some of your own residents like that

the should pack their shit and go back to their portugal and spanish shitholes. Lugano italians are not like italians under alps.