Princess Principal

Season 2 when?

So this is the last thread, huh?

Why would it be? There'll be lots of threads when the second season in announced

Not yet. The night is still young.

No, people will keep deluding themselves until sales numbers come out.

There will at least be threads when the recap airs in nipland.

>glass in foreground is smaller than the one in background

I'm masturbating and getting drunk, so probably not the last one today, we can always play the mobile game

Ange Charlotte

Dorothy's cup is bigger because she's a fucking alcoholic

Is there any anti-gaijin security measure for its game?
Because Beato is smoking hot in game.

Nope. just download and play it

Hey that's pretty good. Somebody do more Bond mashups!

Thanks, I might do that.

If Zelda is a military spy, does that mean she's not one of Ange's classmates in The Farm?

Yes, but we must... go further. Terminator using Beato... Band of Spies... A White House (Or Casablanca) too far...

Nope. Zelda would probably be top 3 if she were

Now that the dust has finally settled can we all agree this show wasn't GAY enough?

She seems better than Ange, so she must come from a different training facility.

I was actually expecting it to be less gay, It's really nice to have low expectatives, Ange actually being mad at the presence of the rest of the team was a really nice touch

Posting again for translation

The only reason that made Izetta gayer than this was because everything else in Izetta sucked. If this show was more serious about the plot it could even be less gay.

Real talk Izetta was a mistake.

You know what, I don't even care about the gay level. Fuck love.
Friendship is the greatest thing, and when Beato called Dorothy her "real" friend for the first time, I fell in love with her.

Izetta was good

I think love is a surefire way of making sure those two people stay together forever, I like friendship too but I need to be sure they won't ever separate

Hime needs to thank Beato more.

I know that a lot of people were wondering why people were complaining about the show during last week's thread, so I just wanted to put in my 2 cents on my biggest issue with the story, because I was admittedly pretty disappointed by the ending. I just want to be clear, my problem isn't that the last couple episodes felt rushed, and it isn't that the show was too episodic, and it isn't even that I felt the ending was especially weak, it's that everything from Episodes 3-10 feels almost completely irrelevant. See, for me, what sucked me into this series was the show using a really clever twist to genuinely surprise me, and so I assumed that the show would be able to continue with that going forward. Especially with some missions being skipped, it seemed that what was being shown were the important ones. And after every episode I could see something that could be used in some way in the future. Maybe it wouldn't be amazing, but it would at least be able to contribute to the end game. I listed all eight of them out, and none of them were at all important to the end game of the series.

>Episode 3: Beatrice's Concern About Ange
In Episode 3 the show clearly establishes Beatrice being concerned about Ange looking like Princess and how she might be trying to replace her. This could have been brought up at some point to create conflict between the team, but it just sort of gets dropped without any major resolution. Sure, Ange and Beatrice spend some time having bullets shot around them, but that shouldn't really be proof of Ange's intentions. Given how freaked out she was, I feel like it should have been addressed to some extent after the fact. Especially when there are suddenly drastic changes in who is involved in the assignment, I feel like it would have been great to revisit that. Hell, they could have even had a fake betrayal from Beatrice in order to throw off the Duke and/or Control.

>Episode 4: Developing Technologies
So the kingdom is working on their own version of the cavorite ball. Sure, the scientists were presumably taken prisoner, but this feels like a major development that is just never mentioned again. Surely someone higher up would have noticed that this happened. If a bunch of scientists are suddenly kidnapped by the enemy, that technology is probably worth investing a little more into. Hell, this is something that should be being tackled by multiple groups, since Cavorite is pretty important to the Kingdom. Sure, Zelda had a ball for the last second getaway, but she presumably got it from the Commonwealth as opposed to the Kingdom.

>Episode 5: The Japanese
Technically this started in Episode 4, but it gets mentioned in 5 too. Regardless, Chise is supposed to be a member of this team in order to help the Japanese decide which side they intend to support. So when they show up in an ox-drawn carriage, I was pretty interested to see which side they had decided on. Instead, it seems they just showed up because they felt like it. Nothing ever comes of the Japanese outside of actions taken by Chise of her own volition.

>Episode 6: The Thugs
They showed up in Episodes 6 and 7, shown non-linearly. Dorothy even makes a point of turning away when she first meets them in Episode 6 in case they recognize her from Episode 7. I can't think of any other reason to show these two out of order unless it's to really emphasize that these folks have seen the group, and that Dorothy is concerned about being found out. Otherwise it makes more sense to show them in chronological order so that the viewer already has a negative impression of them and can enjoy watching them get beat up. All it would take is Gazelle finding them via some kind of connection through Dorothy's father and establishing the connection between Dorothy and Princess. Maybe not the cleanest solution, but it could have at least been interesting.

Life is a path down a very shitty road, nothing is certain, especially in a setting like this.
Still friendship > love, it's more sincere and less dangerous, I just like it more.
Though I love if they go further as well, so whatever. But I don't need it, or understand the heated discussion over how a show is yuri or not.

>Episode 7: The Source of Revenue
Out of everything I'm talking about, this is the one that I was least expecting to show up, but having the group have a secret source of income could have been used for something. Otherwise the whole laundry episode feels like a complete waste of time. I don't know exactly how it would be used, but just acquiring something useful that they wouldn't want anyone knowing about would have made it fairly worthwhile.

>Episode 8: Gazelle
She appeared in at least 4 episodes (I can remember her in 2, 6, 8 and 11), but Ange makes a point of recognizing her in Episode 8. It made her seem like something of a final boss, since it's established in Episode 6 that she can handle at least some weaponry (since I don't see the Duke being especially talented in combat, but who knows) and yet nothing ever comes of it. This character who has constantly been involved in all kinds of dealings with the Duke never really amounts to anything worthwhile, and that's just kind of frustrating. I was actually pretty excited when the Duke sends her to deal with Ange, but all we get is her yelling at other people to shoot. That's it? For one of the few recurring antagonists the series has, it's a pretty big let down.

>Episode 9: The Duke's Pawns
The only really interesting detail that came out of Episode 9 was that the Duke was using other students to spy on Princess. That's nice and all, but it seems that was only put in so that we could get a throwaway line in Episode 11 from Ange. It would have been great if this was relevant by, I don't know, using Lily to forward false information to the Duke. Otherwise, what was the point of that whole bit? The group knows that the Duke is using other students and then they just don't do anything about it?

True. She basically threw herself right into a katana slash just to earn some extra seconds for Hime.

>Episode 10: The Disappearance of L
L might not have been super important, and having him disappear works as a way of showing the military take over, but I would have liked for something to have come of that. We don't really know what happened to him, and while I suppose it's fairly inconsequential, the story would have worked perfectly fine if he'd been the one to give the order, so why bother removing him? Especially when they just throw him back in the seat at the end of the episode with no real explanation as to anything that has happened with him.

Ultimately, throwing Zelda, a coup, and plans for a second revolution in all at the end pisses me off because there was plenty set up to have a spy vs. spy sort of deal with the Duke's people and the team both trying to take advantage of the information they had at their disposal for a really clever finale. Instead, a bunch of random new stuff gets crammed into the last two episodes and it feels like almost nothing that happened in the first 10 episodes is especially important. It's not like I even wanted all of them to be, just a couple of those points panning out would have helped my opinion of the show.

My little lizard can't be this lovely!

Nah Beato is just a glorified vibrator

Nah it's ok I kinda know how you feel, but I don't think you can be each other's most important person if you ever find a lover, because you'd inevitably put that person above your friends, I just like being secure and being in love makes sure of that

Buy the BDs and do your part

This anime would've been better if it was only about these two.

I think it's questionable they'd be able to make 12 episodes of Beato and Dorothy

I'm sad this is ending, especially because I won't see more beato and dorothy's interactions. I seriously hope they get funds for a second season.

I picked up the anime for Beato, yet the last few episodes made me feel cheato.

She got a lot of screentime, just not in the last episodes

Stay the fuck away she's mine

It's sad that cheese got more screentime than beato.

Which tarot card is Ange?

Supai

Them cute boobies!

The sales are good but the mobile game is bombing, I don't know how japanese executives think but considering that ending I think 3hz wants to make a second season

Based island.

>Live and Let Die
>not The Spy Who Loved Me

Beautiful poem Casablanca/10

Cheese was a mistake.

Feel when no Dorosee wife.

>Beato
More like Beaverto.

I'm glad they didn't kill Beato at least.
I was sure they're gonna pull that shit.

It's cute when Japs try to write in English.

It was tame until this episode, lost it when ange was about to school chise about her romantic adventure and then the hand holding. Bless drama.

Friendly reminder that leddit pasta is not welcome here.

Will Dorothy confess in season 2?

Just finished watching the whole show. It had it's good parts but overall it was kinda meh. There was basically no overarching story and instead just small episodic stories

Yes, but Ange will reject her

Their swimwear are a match made for a loving couple. Dorothy most likely already confessed at the beach.

These are cute too.

Oh great, another plotfag.

Antennajob.

Beato looks kinda strange there

>It didn't happen according to keikaku! Impossibru!

I just watched the episode.
Considering there was almost no setup to anything in this episode, it had no right to be half as good as it was. Yet I feel they kinda nailed exactly the pace at which it's still entertaining to watch, and the progression of events that are still exciting enough to behold. They could've done a lot more if they actually tried to set up stuff once in a while, but considering they didn't, they actually made the episode really good anyway somehow.
Still, almost everything was kind of out of nowhere and not really explained.
I will still wait for a second season, though. The anime does deserve it, and it's still a good show.

That's a really cute artstyle

Zelda is my waifu

Shit taste general?

So pathetic, yet so cute

Lying lizard no longer so smug.

She choose to be ugly with that dickhair because she has awesome body

Ange-san, I don't think the light will come again.

>Chise lost to Zelda not because of her advantage in range via the gun and the C-ball, but because of her advantage in the woman's weapon

Shameful.

If the anime was 20% spying and 80% SoL I wouldn't mind it not having a proper story. Since it's mostly just spying it really needs a proper story to bring meaning to what they are doing

It's amazing how both east and west have come to admire the flippy wigglers

C-Conscious is real

FIrst mobage art?

It was some subtle and romantic than resent shows with raging dukes, which makes it looks less gay, but I like this more.

All of those scenes featuring Princess in the wolves' den were tense as fuck. Honestly, I was worried for her.

>ends on hand holding
It was plenty gay.

I just hope a season 2 is possible and that it doesn't flop like Flip Flappers did. This was honestly one of the better shows in an otherwise painfully mediocre season

Also doujins when?

Do you think Okouchi had a different idea for those last 2 episodes but they scrapped it because they wanted to make a sequel?

I think we need to address the elephant in the room.

Whose legs are more divine, Ange's or Zelda's?

Probably.

Same. Their romance fits victorian times.
>My turtledove
Pfffft, it's like watching an old couple flirting, Ange probably writes her poems and shit.

I kept expecting for her to die.

Zelda BY FAR

what is ange gonna do once she has zelda in her hands? she must pay for hurting her wife

Zelda.

Hell, her smugness is a beauty in it self.

Hopefully by next season's climax Ange will have trained her well enough that she can actually do something useful while she's there.

>they thought she would die
>when there is hardly any story
The show is carried by the characters, they wouldn't kill any of them

Princess has charisma