MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

MONEY BOMB THE NRA!

WHEN: march 24, 2018
WHO: you! send $1 or whatever you can afford
WHY: fucking gunbanners are doing some giant coordinated leftist demonstration protest bullshit on that day. all the highschool 'activists' are coordinating a school walkout nationwide on march 24. when the headlines read the NRA was donated 10 million dollars in one day they will shit their pants. we can also hijack and piggyback off their own social media posts to get the word out.

NRA even takes paypal

donate.nra.org/donate

keep this thread going until march 24, 2018. this shit is about sending a message to the leftists that gun owners and the NRA are not to blame for leftist sheriffs and judicial policies letting criminals slip through the cracks. also heavy salt mining as well as funding an effective organization that fights to keep our rights. if not the NRA then donate to GOA or something of your choice. but donate to a gun rights org on MARCH 24 2018

MARCH TWENTY FOURTH
03-24-18

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN IN YOUR IPHONE CALENDARS GOYS

MAGA
A
G
A

Other urls found in this thread:

nra.fi
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
saf.org/join-saf/
gunowners.org/join.htm
nationalgunrights.org
shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4
naaga.co/click-here-to-join/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also keep this thread bumped. also, foreigners are welcome to donate.

the NRA might even have a chapter in your country

Finland NRA chapter: nra.fi

FUCK THE NRA.

They are not pro gun. Look up their history. Support real gun groups like Gun Owners of America

BBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Donald backs gun confiscation without due process
>has one meeting with the NRA
>backtracks completely to being pro 2A
when did GOA meet with the President?

Fuck off shill

t. no guns cuckold

i'm good

>heres a hot girl doing something I like and/or agree with! So that means you should too!!

bump

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD

I'd consider it, but I've heard that the NRA constantly badgers you for more money, and I don't feel like dealing with that shit or making a new e-mail account just to give them money.

This. NRA are not our friends. GoA or bust.

Bump. Up the NRA!

is that a tiny ballsack? or a bizarre vaginal cleft?

.12 duffle bags have been added to your account.

The labels are triggering me

both

bump. I've been meaning to donate ever since this anti gun/nra bullshit in the media started a few weeks ago.

I'm in. Just set a reminder on my calendar.

You shills really love to DnC The NRA is the biggest protector of gun rights, and it gets the most shit from the left. It needs the support more than anyone else.

the irony is the fact that the nra has seen more donations in the past two weeks than they've seen in the last three months. And this was brought on all via the anti-nra shit in the media.

bump

sniff

who else /joined outta spite/? and to some extent, the insurance they offer that comes with membership

where I see butts, i see /d/

>le money bomb
Are you a Bernie burnout or something?

PPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i'm all in.

how about the gun manufacturers pay for their own lobbying group you fucking shill

remy lacroix bangbros

bamp.

The NRA has sucked more than usual under Trump, but this a good idea. Calling your Congressmen would be great too and free.

Then flip a coin to decide, or give a buck to each...GOA is a great organization...address state issues, & even send you pre-typed & addressed post cards to send your reps. I actually think they deserve it more too, but either one...HOOK EM' UP!

This. Joined the GoA today.

It's true, they constantly fucking sent me spam letters in the mail and bombed my inbox with money begging.

i HATE WHORES

She's not a whore just because she's acting like a whore.

Bump

How do women walk around with such big asses? What’s it feel like?

full video?

Don't forget to donate to bernie sanders too

>MONEY BOMB

Yes cmon kids give uncle Paul your allowance. Revolution soon!

I joined monday

this is an awesome idea!

i just sent them 10% of my shitty-ass minimum wage paycheck. i'm already in debt and fucked financially so making my 10-meter-deep grave 1cm deeper won't make much of a difference.

god bless america, or what is left of the poor thing.

>She's not a whore just because she's acting like a whore.

Second Amendment Foundation
saf.org/join-saf/

Gun Owners of America
gunowners.org/join.htm

National Association for Gun Rights
nationalgunrights.org

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=4

National African American Gun Association
naaga.co/click-here-to-join/