Live in small town in south germany

>live in small town in south germany
>~30 niggers gather around the community hall
I hate them all so much. We are so fucked.

Go outside.

I was outside. And everything you see are fucking turks and niggers.

Is Germany really that bad?

Can anything save Europe at this point?

soon to be a no go zone...Time to move user. This is their land now.

Germany is lost, thanks to your great leader.

I feel you bruder, I live in a small town and in the last year they managed to fill us to the brim with african dudes (no woman). They look like literal ayys here.

you haven't seen Italy, it's a black hole for stupid niggers. every city have something like more than 40 monkeys

wtf just RUN THEM OUT OF TOWN! Get yourself a posse/militia and make their lives hell.

EU doesn't approve this message. we can't do nothing

What are you Euro fags going to do about it? Are you really going to let them take over?

So one guy can't just get a sling shot and hit them or something?

It's a hate crime and you go to jail for 100 years. Also your case will get televised and you will lose your job and even your familiy will despise you. Welcome to EUROPE 2018.

We can't do literally anything: if you only try to touch someone of these niggers everyone in the city will see you as a neo nazi

Every European country is better off than le 56% USA

yea true, eu is shit

I'm the only white guy on my shift the rest are Somalis. I don't even feel like I'm in America. I think most Americans don't understand how bad it's getting.

Lel not even close to being true

Throughout history has there ever been a group comparable to niggers?

BUT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

You realize once they take Europe they'll look at the U.S next

Now, when we were kids, we would have taken shots at them with pellet guns or BB guns. Just to let them know not to do that. You could also figure out a way to not be such a pussy

the front vehicle never existed

>zomfg those fucking niggers. y'all better start breaking the laws your own elected government enacted, that will show them
retard

Jews (?)

Who are the people enforcing these "laws?" Are the really tough or something?

srs question germanon, what would happen if the police tracked your posts on Sup Forums to you, what would happen?

at least there are no russians or ukrainians around, or at least you aren't one of us, amirite Hans?

all these laws are approved by EU so every EU state has to respect them

You know what to do OP. Be the hero Germany needs.

so what

how small of a town, less than 5000?

Elected government lost connection with reality.

No idea, but if I stated this publicly I could be charged with Volksverhetzung ('sedition of the people' aka hate speech), I think

Nothing, we're civilized and they don't commit crimes (yet). Just waiting for the next elections but it won't change anything.

Ukrainans and Russians > shit hutts > stupid niggas

> they don't commit crimes (yet)
You mean msm doesn't report their crimes?

Had to go to the city center today. Its so disgusting. Everywhere packs of shitskins. Normaly when i am just home and at work i rarely see them but they gather allways at public places that i now try to avoid.

A bit more than 5000

come home fellow german

I want to kill someone of those black dudes

between the local and national elections it's safe to say that most all democratic countries have elections every 2 years or so. it's literally impossible that the majority of population would be unheard and ignored for more than 4-5 years. much easier to make up some far fetched idea of losing connection to reality than admitting your just a part of a vocal minority

well stop trying so hard to make more of them

self defeatist faggot
kill them or kill yourself, take your low-Test failing attitude elsewhere.

56%

Many people lost connection with reality as well.

>they don't commit crimes

nigga 15% of our prisons are filled of FOREIGNERS (official numbers)

My girlfriends from a small German town.
250 people.
Guess how many niggers they moved in?
Eighty fucking five.

> foreigners
> here is your stats by their citizenship instead of race, goy, race is not real anyway

bro every single European dude wants to kill and to use guns everyday but, hey, our politicians are just faggots scared of get shot in their fat ass

>Time to move user. This is their land now.
I won't do shit

>30 niggers loiter around the community hall
that's not possible
they are all highly skilled, highly motivated rocket engineers and brain surgeons working 24/7 to pay our pensions
remember
>more precious than gold

oh sure

Nah it's a small town (15K), I'd be instantly aware if there was any crime committed. But they're a nuisance for sure. Shopkeepers complain they're loud and rude, they have the bad habit to spit, etc.

And that only those who didn't get the citizenship...

Northwest germany, no niggerss

the problem is/was that if you were born in a colonial french state you have the right to demand french citizenship

east gemany, deficit of niggers

The problem is that white people are all pathetic soyboys.

No, thank god being an ex colony doesn't give you more right to demand citizenship. (not that it's hard to obtain)

No I mean if you were born before the independence of this state you can demand citizenship

The cops will contact the Merkel-Stasi ("Verfassungsschutz")

Merkel-Stasi then starts their typical "Zersetzung" program on you. You lose your job, they make your relatives and friends and neighbors spy on you. If you're still in school they'll notify your teachers, who will start to openly bully you in class, everyday.

You end up completely isolated from everyone around you, which is exactly what "Zersetzung" is all about.

Then you end up in the federal welfare program ("Hartz 4", basically forced labor) and once you've fallen into that particular traphole, the federal government will slowly grind you to dust with forced labor.

The implicit threat of this is enough to keep the vast majority of germans complicit.

A turkish-german bestseller author who compared Merkel's migration politics to genocide, had all of his bestselling books removed from book stores and from amazon, and was then repeatedly sued into near bancruptcy over other things he said. Thanks to the "Volksverhetzung" rubber band law just about ANYTHING you say can be fined big time in court.

Germany is basically a dictatorship with rigged elections and no freedom of speech.

Technically if you were born before the independence you ARE a French citizen. But they're rare now.

because nigger won't get 70 years old

This makes me think there are very very few Guyanese or Polynesian and so on in France. It's like being a colony was a good thing after all...

Don't feel hopeless, feel hate.

I'm about to A S C E N D beyond humanity and create the ethno-state.

No you wouldn't you "Zipfelklatscher"

I'm so thirsty but everywhere is shut. That drink looks so refreshing.

every time when i watch the bundestag and I see this brainless degenerated fuckface

Why do your words seem like full sentences.

I feel hate too and I want to use it

>revolver
Shit choice for a gun

>I won't do shit
which is why you are still surrounded by niggers instead of parts of niggers.

germniggers aren't white anyway

I meant won't move away I would rather burn all of my 3 houses to the ground than letting them fall to niggers.

you're right I would use pic

Just got back from living in Germany for 6 months for my job. Pretty sure in 6 months I befriended maybe 5 ethnic Germans. It honestly depressed me that you will never be able to visit white europe again

Stupid Ukies hate Poles. Fuck Ukraine and Russian and Germany only Poland fucking Kurwa.

>blacks
>history

the literal fact of all history is that blacks have been nonexistent, they literally have to be included in genuine human history or they just dont exist.

>nothing in middle ages, even the arabs have limited contact
>civ occured in mesopotamia, semitic people, a branch of caucasians
>a further split created civ in far east asia
>india
>persia
>greece
>egypt
>india
>ancient rome
>medieval europe

they literally dont belong in world history, at all, so that's why all the butthurt anyway.

nig nog dindu nuthin

We've had to tolerate niggers for hundreds of years, but at least we have good gun and self-defense rights. Europeans, who practically live in ethnostates, have been blindsided with the diversity and have no idea how to deal with it. This experiment won't end well.

That looks comfy

I like it because it has:
wood stock
'308. caliber

1. Go outside.
2. Fire up the BBQ and use your mad chef skills to cook up a bunch of cheap but delicious ass food.
3. Cordially invite the people around the community hall to come eat with you.
4. Get to know your neighbors and become "that cool ass white guy".
5. ???
6. Profit.

so 15% brown people or 15% brown people who are not also french citizens?

Why did they gather? Just open a KFC next door?

You're delusional. Africans are not like African Americans. While both feel entitled, American niggers only bite the hand that feeds them. Actual Africans take your entire arm off and beat you to death with it while raping your wife and kids before and after beheading them.

Greetings from Poland, less than 100km from the border.
I'm yet to see a nigger this year

I was going to apply for a Phd in Germany. I am coming from the midwest in America, its pretty white in the rural areas here, but cities are blacked.
Where is the most white German part of Germany left where I could study?

>American cops are power tripping assholes!
>I wish we had some American cops to bust these niggers for loitering.

test

Mine is still (mostly) whites. Will definitely change soon, though. We will all soon join you in purgatory, brother.

>per capita rate of 101 guns per 100 citizens

Not bloody likely m8

every country that has let niggers and shitskins in is doomed unless some kind of war is started to that leads to an industrial scale cleansing.

which makes me wonder - if you're literal le 56% mutt but believe in the holy cause, would you be kind enough to walk into the ocean for the greater good, once all the obvious nogs are long gone?

Golly gee mistah, might it be possible there is more than one person active on Sup Forums?

mfw i used to go entire years without seeing a single nigger but now theyre everywhere

dummer froschpfostierer