I should have at least have said a lie. Wow
Were you able to get those
radiant days back?
You and I are alone again,
Hello Hello, Alone.

She is going to win.
I can feel it.

The shit storm will be gorgeous.

>Yui will always associate "Yahallo" with the two friends she lost from now on.

I wonder if this will be a pattern throughout her life? Getting attached to distant loner men that break her heart again and again.

Yui will be fine. She doesn't even like 8man enough to get her heartbroken.

t. yuckno a shit fag

Maybe
She doesn't deserve to suffer that much

so is it a harem or not? i've been told no, but comments lead me to believe otherwise

It is. It pretends it isn't but it is.

It doesn't have all the hijinks you'd normally expect from a harem, and since it actually turned into a romance, the show has lost almost all its humor completely. But as far as fans are concerned it is a harem. It is treated the same as any other harem.

It's a love triangle.

Yui and Yukino won't hurt each other. They will understand that their friendship is more important than short high school romance.

it's a love triangle show, with an extremely popular 3rd girl who is never really in the running.

>2016 +17
he still hasn't dropped this turd disguised as anime yet.

I sorta wish it was a love triangle or a harem. It isn't because I like Yukino, it is because I like Yui. If Yui was going to lose she should lose earlier instead of being in heartbreak purgatory. She hasn't formerly been rejected so she hasn't given up. Most of what Yui is in this series for is to be 8man's lover. If she gets rejected at the end I don't know what she learns or what is developed. If it happened earlier she could have had time recover and find herself and then come to a good place. At this rate WW is just going to shoot Yui in the back of the head and leave her in the woods.

She'll probably end up becoming a christmas cake that devours shotas

Is Auntie Yui still welcomed at the Hikigaya household? Can you blame her? Little Hikki is so cute.

lmao
> Can't get Hikki
> Might as well get the son

It's a harem for people too smart for harems

Someone should make one of Yukino/Hachiman's teenage son that looks sorta like Hachiman getting hit on by an older 40+ year old Yui with wrinkles still trying to fit into her high school uniform and calling him "Hikki".

It isn't a harem. Name me more than one girl who likes 8man without picking Yui, Yukino, Iroha, Sake, and Rumi.

Imagine if Yui can't get over him and still loves 8man 5 years later.

I am sure Yui would have a restraining order out on her.

Sensei, Komachi

And she's still in her highschool uniform. Yandere as fuck.

>sensei
Adviser and a mentor

>Komachi
His sister

Yui will age well. Have you seen her mom?

It looks like a harem until shit goes down and you go from 5+ endings to 1~2. If you enjoy haremshit, watch until said shit goes down and then drop it, the show after that is more like a romance/drama than a normal romcom.

Orimoto

Not like all those 5 could be the winner in the end, but 5 girls is already harem.

Yui or Yukino
Most anticipated choice of our time. Right?

I maintain that only Yui loves him, Iroha kinda likes him, and Saki is interested. That isn't enough for a harem.

This. She's only trying to win so she can 1 up Yukino.

What happens to Miura? Does she become irrelevant?

>Yui renouncing 8man for Yukino's sake
>Always asking him to help, which shows his friendship for Yukino.
> Saying she would never stop being a friend of Yukino.
I think she already sacrifice a lot for Yukino, so it's time to to be compensated

I really hope we get an epilogue of Hachiman with not dead fish eyes.

Keep in mind that I'm not religiously following this because it's painfully indecisive, but I have to feel for Yui who actually tries to make moves on 8man yukino still hasn't sorted her self out enough to come out of her clamshell and why I can't really appreciate kuudere's because boy or girl if you really like someone you make a fucking move, not just expect them to fall on your dick/vagina. If he ends up picking yukino at the end I won't even be mad, just disappointed 8man wasn't as smart as he think he was because finding someone so head over heels for you is a gift.

like he said yui's mom is still rocking it, but yukino aged like shit, which is quite an accomplishment for an asian which age more gracefully than other female races.

It's good to know the fandom is full of retards.

I hope we at least get an ending where we really see the main characters talking it out and finally being able to finally be genuine to one another.

I wouldn't really even call myself a fan at this point, I just glance over these threads in hopes this train has finally come to the station.

Doesn't Hikki like tits?

Alright, but then don't pretend like you know what you're talking about.

I wish there was no romance at all, just banter and solving problems

> yukino aged like shit
What are you talking about? Have you seen Yukimom? She is a veritable goddess. Even Yui was left speechless when she first saw her.

No one is gonna age better than Yukino.

Yui wants to fuck Yukimom confirmed.

He likes small tiddies. It activates his onii-chan(and fatherly) instincts.

Except Haruno outright says it isn't a love triangle.

Yukino loves Hayama.
Yui loves 8man.
8man doesn't know if he loves Yui, Yukino, or Iroha.

Come check again around March if you want to avoid the rabid Yukinofags.

>Yukimom
this shit? looks like a hag to me, and I love cakes I secretly want sensei to win over yui, but I know it's entirely unrealistic

noted.

You can stop blaming everything on Yukinofags

But sensei won. She's dating her gigiolo ex.

you might be onto something.

I already know it's you. You've been in all these threads for the past week. Your joke got stale.

This is the best end.

Yukino will end up better than her. She bought the bra that increases her bust.

Not happening and it's a bad end.

actually I'm just copying that guy, I saw it and felt like copying it for lulz

I meant 8man, he was quick enough to notice most men don't have refined taste for her. Dating a manwhore is hardly winning.

Whut?

>Yui
Gets 8man without any fuss or hard feelings
>Yukino
Doesn't have to hurt Yui and gets a happy end
>8man
Two wives.

But sensei has bad taste in men and she's abusive and smokes and shit. It's not weird that she doesn't have a man. Real women like that are past their prime and are nothing bad old naggy hags.

You can keep memeing all you want, but it's a bad end because it ignores the characters.

But the 8 bowl will be hurtful to all parties involved. It isn't that OOC.

How is it not OOC? How would that be the genuine thing? And please don't reply with more memes.

Aside the multiple problems that this would cause because society/families, I don't think Yui would be fine with this.

>How is it not OOC?
Yui and Yukino have a yuri thing going on, according to 8man. I don't think they'd mind sharing.

>genuine thing
The genuine thing is a long lasting, strong relationship. It doesn't have to be just two people.

Yui is a borderline lez, she'd be up for it. The only one I could saying no is 8man.

Since when the fuck has genuine meant long lasting or even strong? I'm genuinely curious.

That's just Hachiman nonsense. You should take that as seriously as all the Totsuka jokes.

Read the novels.

At what novel should I start after watching the anime?

I 100% doubt Yui and Yukino would want to share. In a vacuum this wouldn't work because those two wouldn't want that and it would turn into drama central the second one of them thinks 8man likes the other more. Sorta like now.

The beginning. Anime leaves out some context and 8man's feelings are more apparent due to monologues.

BROTHERS

He saved her precious dog. She's the one that likes him the most. Losing will break her.

IROHA

Sistahs where you at? Hey ladies turn my headphones up.

Imouto will win,
screencap this

OR

DEBT

The only reason she likes him.

No.

Inshairoha

LETTUCE

How many times a week do you think she thinks about 8man while masturbating?

DEATH

Imouto won already. Her reward was a good education in Hachiman's school.

Girls with red/pink hair don't win the harem bowl. You should know this by now.

She's hayama's squirrel

Fuck off

You fuck off

>The only reason she likes him.
She likes him now for many reasons. She even says he doesn't have to be a hero. She likes him more now than she did in volume 1.

>Not Keika, 8man, and Saki
You're wrong.

Please refrain from replying to my posts in the future, Yukinofag. Thank you.

Not a yukinofag, senseifag and i want you to fuck off

Yuifag here. I hate him too. I don't hate Iroha, I just hate him.

>falseflaggin' as a senseifag
Oh boy.

he's just shitting up the threads, to be fair these threads should die off because we really don't need 24/7 threads anymore

just go away already

And yet you defend Yukino. You should stop lying to yourself and embrace your true self, Yukinofag.

Boy, now you are two? What will I do? I'm shaking in my boots.

Stop talking to him.

He's a butthurt heretic bro.

Oops, this was for you Oh well.