Just who can stop this madman?

Just who can stop this madman?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-24/masaaki-yuasa-night-is-short-walk-on-girl-anime-film-wins-ottawa-intl-film-festival-award/.121788
nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yamakan is about to BTFO this arthouse fucktard.

What am I looking at? Other than otome movie meaning something gay no?

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-24/masaaki-yuasa-night-is-short-walk-on-girl-anime-film-wins-ottawa-intl-film-festival-award/.121788

>ann

I always considered myself a Yuasa fan but I'm really not excited for either of these. Glad he's finally receiving the mainstream success he's deserved for decades though.

>but I'm really not excited for either of these
Why not?

he's a fag who forgot the pleasure of being visually impregnated by yuasa-sama.

Subs when? Also who gives a shit about awards? Japan doesn't into movies. That's why people shill Akira and Miyazaki around these parts.

BD is out the 17th of next month.

will it have subs?

>"Sempai"
Kek, classic ANN

But that's correct.
nihongoshark.com/is-it-senpai-or-sempai/

>Like in Spanish, I have a boat is "Tengo un barco"
>But the un isn’t pronounced “un.” It is pronounced Um.
>Ten-ngo-um-bar-ko
Another kek

Not according to the system he's referring to. Do you change the spelling of English words because they're not pronounced exactly how they're spelt? Certain English letters have up to a dozen different pronunciations depending on context.

If you want to be that anal about spelling then you should just go ahead and write everything in IPA, because like it or not, sometimes words are not pronounced how they're written.

Oh and by the way, in phonetics this is called an assimilation. Labial sounds like [p] are articulated with the lips closed, so what is normally [ŋ], pronounced with lips apart, becomes [m] due to your muscles adjusting for the next sound early. This is incredibly common in every single language, and it is almost never notated, because that would be stupid.

>Japan doesn't into movies

No one

They really don't. Their industry is extremely lackluster compared to regular anime and dramas. And even just their sheer quality is just beyond pathetic. It's why you see Miyazaki and Akira at the top. They genuinely think those are good movies.

It can also be cheaper to make a good looking live action movie. It's just nobody cares.

>It can also be cheaper to make a good looking live action movie
Cheaper to make maybe. But marketing (and profiting) is a whole other story