Steve Bannon claims China, Turkey and Iran will form a "new axis"

>Former White House chief strategist and ousted executive chairman at the alt-right Breitbart News Steve Bannon described a new axis forming to confront the "Christian West" – China, Iran and Turkey – in an interview to GQ magazine.
>"What we're seeing today is China, Persia, and Turkey – three ancient civilisations – coming together to form a new axis. It's confronting the Christian West and also a big part of Islam that is tied to the West. You're starting to see this form every day like in the 1930s. You're starting to see it crystallise more and more," said the alt-right icon.

ahvalnews.com/us-turkey/steve-bannon-claims-china-turkey-and-iran-will-form-new-axis

China but not Russia? Anyway Turkey confirmed as enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/steve-bannon-february-2018-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Turkey
>ancient civilization
You don't get to lay claim to Anatolia's Hellenic legacy, horselords

Fucking Roaches

>Bannon
>alt-right

Lel

>West
>Christian

Lelelelel

Maybe he is thinking about the Ottomans? Ancient for American standards.

Stop listening to Zionist cancer, anons. Want to see the real new Axis? Let us turn this world against its Enemy, then you will see the Axis.

Yeah Sunni Turkey and Shia Iran and China with a booming Christian population are in a circle jerk preparing to end Christianity what the fuck is this moron blabbering about now? did he have a stroke?

>three ancient civilisations – coming together to form a new axis. It's confronting the Christian West and also a big part of Islam that is tied to the West.

Holy shit lol he could not be more of a MOSSAD/CIA deep state asset. That is one loaded statement full of leftie bs assumptions.

>Turkey
>ancient Civ

>confronting Christian West and Islam

lol these jews suck so bad at trying to play both sides

Bannon "I run the (((Alt-Right)))!"

This drunk fat Jew loving cunt tried to steal Sup Forums's memes and take down Trump by hiring Spencer and the rest, taking over 8ch, and using Chinese money.

FUCK DUGIN

FUCK THE ALT-KIKE

FUCK PETERSON AND ALL THE DEEP-LEAF-STATE

We showed you what fucking chaos means. Never fuck with Sup Forums.

Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.Never fuck with Sup Forums.

OY VEY ANOTHER AXIS

Found the original article.

gq.com/story/steve-bannon-february-2018-interview

I thought the Iranians were the persians?

>GQ
>the Goyim Question

Bannon's a drama faggot

>Christian west

One more reason for Russia and America to start being friends

Europe is cucked atm, hope that can change soon, can-t stand the thought that one day we will be Islamic clay

Don't give him the benefit of the doubt. He is an uneducated nimwit who believes Turkey has a vast history.

As the election was fire he seemed cool, now he's just an ugly fat ameritard to me

Someone else feels like that also

>he doesnt realize Russia is just as kiked as America

It's war against the whites, and Russian is mostly white, we can win this, we need to eject all the Muslims we have first though, lot's of turks and Iranian backed jihadis in Europe, not to mention Pakistan who will join their alliance

Bannon's skin condition is what God does to you when you ally yourself with the heathen jews

And wtf is this idiot talking about Turkey and Iran allying with the chinky eyed (((Chinese)))? The chinks don't ally themselves with anyone.

This fucking retard still won't shut the fuck up? Kek. Fucking drunks I tell you. He exhibits the same problems as Hill dawg.

How the fuck can this guy pretend to discuss Middle Eastern affairs without mentioning the influence of Israel and Saudi Arabia? Is he being intentionally dishonest, or is he such a good goy that he actually thinks in these terms?

>Christian
>West

>turkey
>ancient civilization

taking Russia away from the equation is plain stupid, it seems that Bannon has neurosis
Shias and Sunnis hate eachother, China doesn't care much about religion, Muslims are way too aggressive for the Chinese to join, China thinks about China's wealth, Muslim think about Islam
China is too intelligent and too evoluted to join such retarded countries

Bannon is taking the crazy boomer pills. Secular Turks are threatened by muslim brotherhood roaches, muslims which Obama was supporting. We just need to remove Erdogran and his islamic state buddies.
China isn't a religious threat but an economic threat. China worships the State and they have for like 3000 years; the Chinese state has always become incredibly hostile to any religions which rise up and threaten the government.
Iran isn't a threat to anyone but the disgusting, warmongering kike of Israel. i would rather send boots to crush Israel beneath our boot since mossad did 9/11.

Turkey and Iran will never be allies.

OOOOH the Turks are mad at me, I'm so scared, OOOOH the TUUUURKS

this is news? seems pretty obvious.

>the pics filename and the text don't match but it doesnt matter because Germany is a Turkish satrap.

Kek.

>China
>Turkey
>axis
lel

The whole muh Chyna muh Russya shilling under (((Trumpenstein))) to distract from the internal threats the U.S. is facing (spics, niggers, muslims, libcommies) has reached new levels of retarded

>Iran and Turkey having any sort of friendly relationship.
They have their shared loathing of Kurds.
That's it.
Both are led by religious zealots of opposing Islamic sects.
The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend when my interpretation of the Prophet's words say I should cut his head off.

Bannon is so fucking stupid lol

I am ok with this. Let them rule the east and we rule the west. Good fences make good neighbors.