Father didn't want her

> Father didn't want her

> Mother didn't want her

> Shirou doesn't want her

> is basically less than a background character in 2 of the 3 routes,

Why do people like this worm slut?

Best body.

Not real body, just some fanart. Pic above is canon and she looks like shit in it.

Contain your shit to one thread, wormfags.

some guy posted her every day

pay attention

Why does she point her feet inward like that?

>Shirou doesn't want her
That's where you're wrong Rincuck

> Lives with him 90% of the time

> Cooks his meals

> Calls him "senpai" all the damn time.

> Still gets cucked in 2 out of the 3 routes

Sakura's the ultimate cuck, Shirou doesn't give a fuck about some desperate ass worm bitch

My, someone is mad

Canon says that Sakura is E cup. Takeuchi just never was good at drawing breasts. Thank god, he little improved in last few years.

He didn't want to piss off her big brother.

Please. This is a better body.

Everyone that's not the lolis, Rin, Akiha, original Saber or her son has beaten her hard.

>trying to reason with delusional wormslutfags
Oh you sweet summerchild, you're so naive and sweet that it give me a sweet tooth!
Did you know there's people that genuinely believe that Sakura is a virgin and Rin is a slut? Those people are crazy, I tell you.

>t. salty Rinfag in denial about Realta Nua
Maybe you wouldn't have been bitten by karma so hard if you didn't constantly shitpost about Sakura being a "slut".

Sakura >>>>>>> the world

source : Shirou

>triggered rhinos
kek

>Sakura "fans" want her as a virgin rather than accepting her as a non-virgin
Ironically it's disgusting.

She's fine either way, obviously, but it's always fun to stick it to the purityfags.

When will best girl get her route?

Nice boobs.

By that logic, Rin gets cucked in 2 of the 3 routes, and Saber gets cucked in 2 of the 3 routes.

The real tragedies are Ilya and Taiga

You are really stupid, aren't you?

if that's true, then the best end is UBW good as neither Rin nor Saber get cucked. They both get Shirou, and each other.

Nobody really likes her. They just PITY her. That is why they keep on defending that forsaken little creature.
* She does not have worms anymore.
* MC ended up together with her.
* She just kill bad people. She is a heroine.
* She & the MC made the best arc in F/SN.
Their pity on her turned into boasting. That is why people started hating her more. A sakurafag probably started the SakuraFish thing. It is obvious just by the "until you like it" part of the sentence. That fish is actually symbolises the worms inside her. Who, in their right mind, would want to like those bloody parasitic worms. Eww!

>Who, in their right mind, would want to like those bloody parasitic worms.
Good thing they get removed, then, huh?

BB a shit

>Shirou doesn't want her
He wants her in the only route that matters.

Who wants damaged goods when you could have a happy life

good post

Why did daddy Tohsaka have to give her away to worm-rape family again? So what if she can't become a magician, just let her become a housewife like she wants to.

I'm indifferent to it.

>tfw no Taiga route

because he didn't want to give her away to the Edelfelts.

Makes sense. Anything is better than the Edelfelts.

>Sakura will never be Luvia's sister
>they'll never bully Rin between their tits

>Twin OHOHOHOHOHO
Rin would never survive.

Except Rin and Saber weren't even trying to woo Shirou in the other routes. Sakura tries in every single one and fails everytime except for once.

What a desperate little worm slut

Sakura wasn't trying to win him over. A relationship would have meant trouble for both of them. The circumstances of HF allowed for something to happen.

> lived in his house

> cooked for him and made his clothes

> always shy and flirty around him

Yeah totally not trying to get with Shirou, she did this shit in all three routes. Rin and Saber only became interested in Shirou in their respective routes, Sakura on the other hand was always thirsty as fuck

Of course she wanted him, but she wasn't willing to start anything with him. It was the same the other way around.

Do you remember why she was there in the first place?

Pump and dump Sakura

She could have tried if she wasn't an annoying doormat in all but one route.

I never got why her mother or sister didn't fight to get her back. What assholes.

Every day!

I read Hollow.

Her brother loves her softly every night though, when she isnt being worm'd.

>best arc
Debatable. UBW was more consistently good which makes it better imo.

>t. salty Rinfag in denial about Realta Nua
Havent played the game yet, what happens to rin in realta nua?

They removed the mention of her being a Virgin in the Femme Fatal end. And because of that certain people claim she wasn't a virgin at all and had fucked someone before the Holy Grail War.

> Femme Fatal end
Dont even know what it mean

Rin had feelings for Shirou ever since she saw him jumping the bar years ago. She even says herself in the HF ending that she can't move on from Shirou.

She'll move on from him eventually. She just needs to find the right replacement.

>Debatable
Not debatable. Everyone and their mom thinks HF has the most complete and well fleshed story and ending.

>t. never read HF

Still dense up to now, I see. She already has someone from the start. Take a small glimpse of the future.

its endearing for a female character in anime to have a sex drive