Damn. This guy's good

Damn. This guy's good.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/01/britain-major-lobbying-drive-avoid-donald-trumps-steel-tariff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

I guess
>You have the right to say it but that doesn't mean we can't destroy your life/business over it
doesn't apply? Are they really this retarded?

Who?

>corporations have First Amendment rights

So the exact opposite of what liberals said in regard to Citizens United and the Hobby Lobby case?

>boycotting a company is a violation of its First Amendment rights

OK, so this guy is just an idiot.

What's the problem? If people choose not to go to a store that's there right.

wait what Constitutional right is he saying businesses have to run themselves as they choose?

Oh yeah? Well your surname is 6 times longer than your first name!

fuck this kyke

the worst kyke on twitter

And? Leftards are the ones always saying that the first amendment only prevents the state from jailing for your speech, but doesn't prevent people from hating you and boycotting you for it

>Krassenstein
alright I've had about enough

>shop decides to take political action as free speech
>customer goes to a different store as free speech
so what the fuck is the problem? OP are you really more retarded than this guy holy shit

Is this nigga retarded or something?

RIP Dicks

So he's saying those bakeries didn't have to bake those cakes for the fags?

This argument is retarded beyond belief. It's like someone with an extra chromosome just read Saul Alinsky and the Bill of Rights.

>their Constitutional rights to run their business as they choose
>unless they refuse to serve gays
>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE BIGOT

I would be bigger than those 2 brothers on Twitter if I had algorithms and scripts like they do.

Yes.

protesting sporting good stores has literally nothing to do with the first amendment

I have an REI in my city, i never went to dicks and if i need a gun id just go to a gun store. Dicks is shit.

Bake the fucking gun bigot.

>boycotting
>making laws
>-stein
Not the same thing

Dicks stopped selling AR's after Sandy Hook this is all just a desperate attempt to virtue signaling and get a bunch of free press. Leftists aren't the main customer base for an outdoor chain so this will only hurt their bottom line. Terrible business decision.

>boycotting a business is the same as abolishing a god given right

>Constitutional right to run their business as they choose.
what if a gay couple orders a cake from a Christian baker?

(((Krassenstein)))

>One is protecting a constitutional right from government overreach
>One is criticizing and declining to support a privately owned for-profit business because they did something you don't agree with

So what's his point? Does he have a point? I'm not seeing where these two things are comparable.

Also the people criticizing and boycotting the business are the ones exercising their First Amendment right, asshole.

>run their business as they choose

i thought it was illegal to refuse service to someone because of their age

what fucking right does Dicks have to not allow an 18 year old to buy a rifle

Boycotting a business does not deny that business it’s 1st Amendment right nor it’s right to do business as they please.

Contrast that with gay couples who (instead of boycotting a business by patronizing a different business) decide to sue businesses that refuse to bake their wedding cake.

>a business has 1st AR
>you dont have the same thing to express your views on the business
Damn these people are stupid.

Yep. It’s the same as denying service to someone because of their race or sexual orientation.

Why do constitutional rights to run your business apply all the time unless a baker wants to refuse service to sodomites? Isn’t dicks practicing age discrimination?

>i thought it was illegal to refuse service to someone because of their age

Supposedly, but then every bar in the country can refuse to sell you alcohol if you're 18 with legal impunity, and then there are things like "Ladies Night" where you get to pay less based on your gender which is also discrimination, so who the fuck knows.

Your religious rights end when they affect others. Douchebags who think that the most important aspect of their faith is discrimination are just douchebags.

He's a moron.
Read the tweet again.

What does boycotting have to do with the first amendment? Are people forced to buy from dicks sporting goods now?

>((((Krassenstein))))

THIS! You deserve more (you)’s

Corporations arnt people, Oh and be sure to bake the faggot wedding cake you bigot.

He runs a Ponzi scheme

Big difference between saying, we dont like your business choice, im taking my business elsewhere, and filing a federal law suit against them in an effort to have the government force them to do what we want. Which is exactly what libs do to bakers, pizza shops, arts and crafts stores, chicken restaurants... etc

Douchebags who conflate peoples freedom to boycott whatever the fuck they want as if such is an obstruction of a corporation’s rights are not only douchebags, they’re hopeless retards.

(((stein)))
every. fucking. time.

>a boycott of a business is the same as coercion by government

I thought the right to a peaceful protest was protected under those amendments as well.

You shit on your knees and can't smell it.

Shame.

>Gun bans are the same as company boycotts

>We don't want you guys to shop with us!
>Ok we won't
>WTF PLS COM BACK

they are countering speech with their own speech that takes the form of their money

This kike and his brother are the only two people I blocked from twitter. They're so self-righteous and are autistically obsessed with Trump that they'll namedrop him about shit that isn't even relevant to him.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/01/britain-major-lobbying-drive-avoid-donald-trumps-steel-tariff/
Perfect jew logic. If Dicks are going to refuse to sell a rifle to a 20 year old vet, I dont want to give my money to dicks. If dicks want to tell a vet he cannot but a gun from dicks, I wont buy a gun or anything else from dicks. I dont like dicks, and a lot of places that are not dicks sell sporting goods. Dicks cn do what they want but we dont want dicks in our

I don't know anyone who gives a fuck that Dick's stopped selling guns... much less "screaming" about it.

This is a strawman argument.

what gun ban

No, I’d be boycotting them (never was a customer anyway but never will be) for the fact that the shotgun they sold to Cruz “was not the gun, nor type of gun, he used in the shooting” but they are raising (and lobbying for) age of sale to 21, dropping sales of all AR-15s etc because the gun they sold “could have been.” The one that killed kids (it wasn’t).

Then get the fuck out of the business then.

This fishing rod “might be” the one I shove up Stack’s faggot ass.

>This guy's good.

Hardly. If we were going after their First Amendment rights, we'd want them put in prison. We just choose not to do business with people who don't respect our rights. Incidentally, exercising our Second Amendment rights is exactly what the left wants to imprison us for. Apples and oranges, shitbird.

This Frenchie gets it.

Yes

Dick's Sporting Goods has a terrible selection of weapons anyway, so who the fuck cares?

Boycotts exercise the 1st amendment.

He's an idiot. No one is threatening to ban Dick's right to free speech. However the Left is threatening the 2nd Amendment rights of law abiding Americans. Fucking Leftists never make any goddamn sense - they just throw shit out there and hope it sticks.

>it was annuda shoah goy! I couldn't sleep or eat!

Fuck that store. "Corporations are people"

They have rights, I have rights and I have money.

I won't be spending any at their store

Money talks = free speech

tfw foreign hackers influence ur ponzi scheme

Investigation you for not putting lege jackets or water wings on those babies. FAIL

Only recognize his name because I think he literally built a career subtweeting Trump.
Blocked him of course, cause only (((leeches))) would do such a thing.

>Be investigated for fraud
>OY VEY IT WAS HELL ON EARTH I TELL YOU I'M THE VICTIM HERE
The Jew cries as he strikes you

free speech does not equal free of criticism

>BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE

I was nervous for the babies too but then again...they are jews, nothing of value would be lost.

Run "chat forum".
Have "hundreds of thousands of dollars"
to spend on legal fees.

'Nuff said.

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support gun bans.

Leftist tears are sweet though :^)

Its also their right to boycott and express their discontent with dicks sporting goods, so what is this false equivalence this Ed Krassenstein fucktard speaks of?

I've seen more of him lately on Twitter. Is he trying to be somebody? What media outlet is he affiliated wth? Or which outlet does he wish to be affiliated with?

Subtract NIGGER and SPIC violence and subtract SUICIDE and you are left with statistically NO GUN VIOLENCE at least until you try a commie-led gun grab; then blood will flow from sea to shining fucking sea.

(All-caps yelling at nigger faggot CNN interns reading this)

>Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year.
About 5% by rifles. The rest with handguns.

Ed, you idiot, the people boycotting are ALSO exercising THEIR first amendment rights.

Damn, that guy is a fucktard.

Read his other tweets.
He's literally a moron.

Wow yeah they were doing so well otherwise -_-

the same people kveetching about taking down 2nd amendment are the same ones who are killing civilians in commie revolutions

they are the jews

>the people who protect the second amendment also use the first amendment
Who could have fucking guessed

The public has no right to patronize your business. The government forcing businesses to serve at gunpoint violates freedom of association.

Krassen((((stein))))

>better bake that cake goyim
>better bow to our artificial lynch mob goyim
impressive.gif

You fucking idiot. Ed is using his first amendment right to express his opinion about Dicks Sporting Goods using their first amendment right to break the second amendment right, upsetting people who use their first amendment right to protect their second amendment right.

Fucking idiot.

>the same people screaming about the people exercising their 1st Amendment rights by boycotting Dick's Sporting Goods...
what exactly is he complaining about? Should people be forced to continue shopping at Dick's?

only a jew would equate boycotting a store to banning firearms

>boycott
As is their first amendment right kike

Wow, someone is exercising their freedom of association in response to someone presuming to arbitrarily curtail their constitutional rights. These are the same people!

Then, if the Christian baker refuses, there's hell to pay. Funny they never mention Muslim bakers. It's like fags are angrier at Christians even though they get executed in Islamic countries

Why would a sporting goods store pander to people who are never going to buy anything they sell?

Same people screaming "Fuck cops" are the same ones screaming "Only authorities should have weapons".

''The amount of Dunning-Kruger effects lately is TOO DAMN HIGH''.jpg

>the post

Businesses open to the public serve the public. Actually I would prefer that the fake Christian idiots post "We don't serve gays" on their front door. Their bankruptcy would be fun to watch.

Christians would serve the gays. Fake Christian religious right asswipes are a different story.

>fake Christian
>hates gays
But user, to be Christian is to love all that is good, and only that which is good.

>People can't exercise freedom of speech by choosing where to shop. Yeah, that's good!

Now you listen here you little shit, no one is buying your drivel. You're a fucking kike, and everyone can see it. I regret even giving you two(You)