Only 2 months and it's winter. The return of Casca!!! Or will he be a douche and make us wait until February ??

Only 2 months and it's winter. The return of Casca!!! Or will he be a douche and make us wait until February ??

I say we get a new chapter first half of december

>Thinking she'll return

She'll return, but there will probably be some sort of catch (she didn't remember the events after the rape, she has amnesia).

I'm guessing mega douche and we have to wait longer.

>no matter what happens, all Sacrifices are doomed to the vortex to hell
I just want Guts and his qt waifu to be happy ;_;

>Attempt recovery of bad sectors?
>Error when recovering bad sectors. Reformat drive?

>implying Griffith didn't already delete system 32 with his cock

Yeah, Shirke will probably just delete all harmful memories from Casca's mind.

>Casca memories rollback all the way back before she met Guts the first time

Casca will be cured, and immediately proceed to hook up with her true love and best lay she ever had Griffith

Even if they die in Elfheim? One could conjecture they would have some measure of angelic/fae protection from the place, since good-aligned magic has been shown many times to nullify the brand as long as a Godhand isn't nearby.

Casca will return but her memories of the eclipse will either be locked away or hazy, and she'll need to be caught up on what's going on.

>Guts is mellowed out now
>his waifu is coming back
>his JRPG party is safe
>considering not fighting anymore
>Casca comes back with full memories
>only this time full of rage
>she wants to kill Griffith
>Berserk II announced with feMC Casca

I feel something complicated when I see that pic.

Anime-only here. Should I wait for the next season or just start reading the manga?

>she get's her memory back
>same chapter she commits suicide
calling it right now

Read the manga from the beginning. The anime skips over a fucking ton (entire arcs), and I don't even need to tell you how much better the manga's art is.

>have gf who looks a lot like Casca
>same skin tone
>same cute pixie cut
>feisty outdoorsy girl with a history of fucked up shit

here is an image to describe how Berserk makes me feel

Do you look like Guts or Griffith though?

;__;

Wasn't there a comic about that?

>we'll never get an overly-cute and romantic slice-of-life AU miniseries with Guts and Casca about how the two of them met and are now living together as a young couple in a small city somewhere going on wacky adventures together with the gang

Miura pls

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK BERSERKER

This seems so disgustingly likely it hurts already.

I hope for Guts' sake she doesn't remember how small his dick is.

Lol no I'm a 5'8 manlet who got /fit/ but she's a small pretty lady so it's all good.

Are they still on the boat?

177 chapters in so far. Does Puck (by extent, Isidro too) ever quit? I'm getting a lot mood dissonance because plenty of stuff is played seriously, but then those two shove their retarded meme faces in and every time I just ask "Why? Why is this in here?". Not even asking for constant grimdarkness but the way it flips in less than a second is kind of jarring. Also goddamn I wish Nina was killed off during The Conviction arc. Ugly hair with a pathetic shit-tier attitude makes for a real fucking insufferable character.

>series continued in winter
>thread made in late September

if she kills herself doesn't she just go back to griffith in hell? the only salvation is guts

No.

>Guts goes to hell after he dies
Man, demons are fucked.

Nope, Puck unfortunately is one of these few things in Berserk that get worse as time goes on. I didn't mind Puck early on when he was still a character that reacted to Guts in more ways than just sarcasm and humor, now he's pretty much in permanent chestnut-comedy mode.

I literally don't remember the last time Miura actually drew Puck as his normal elf self.

>I literally don't remember the last time Miura actually drew Puck as his normal elf self.
5 chapters ago. But you are still right. That is just one page and in every other he is in chestnut mode.

>carring about digitalserk at this point

Miura is dead

Retarded Casca best Casca.

Was

It

Rape

the movie was so shitty at this point.
Casca never enjoyed it. NEver