Take the bread pill

Take the bread pill

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The true name of God is "I am what I am," as per exodus 3:14, this points to a pantheistic basis for judeo Christian beliefs.

God exists, but our stories are still our own.

Stop being imbeciles.

>"I am what I am" points to a pantheon
Ok how do you justify this

John 3:16 got me into Christianity and the trinitarian belief in God.

Matthew 22:36-40 is what got me out of Christianity and more into a monotheistic belief in God.

God sent his only son, himself, to be tortured to death, in some random desert no place, in order to save us from sin he designed us with 4 billion years earlier when he made the universe.

I'm sold. Open the borders!

Pic

Pantheistic is monotheistic, it means all is God and the universe itself is divine. As the most intelligent beings we currently have contact to, the best representation of the universe is us. We are the universe itself conversing with itself about itself. In effect, whist I am what I am, you are also what you are and together we are what we are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

Jesus is Lord

>he didn't read Matthew 22:36-40

If you're going to reply to someone, at least take heed to what they say.

I did. It's a reinforcement of Jesus being the word in flesh.

Wtf? That's not at all what it implies.

What gives you that idea?

He doesn't say "I am the Lord your God, love me with all your heart"

He's telling you to love him with all your heart. How can it be interpreted any other way

Doesn't need to. He's already said he is Lord.

>I tell you, before Abraham was, I am

Clear as day.

I want to. I define myself as a Christian. But I just can't bring religion into my life.
I just never think about God or Religion or anything like that. It just never occurs to me. The last time I thought about my faith might actually be the last time there was a Christ thread. Wat do

You guys haven't even taken the redpill yet. I help run a christian ministry. I DO IT TO HELP PEOPLE.

Help run a christian ministry.

>A jew is your savior, goyim!

t.bible

look at them digits. bump

That's fantastic user. I admire people who get out and get things done, especially in this age where we need it more than ever.

You should teach gunsmithing in sunday school. lots of kids don't know what to do with an 80% lower.

The trinity (the trinitarian nature of the Godhead) is monotheistic. You're thinking of a triad.

John 14:9
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?