Who is the smartest?

Who is the smartest?

That milky holmes girl

me

replace Kaiji with Akagi

koizumi junichiro

Of the four, you have to trust Toua to have the best plan and execution when push comes to shove. Kaiji would pull something off in the rematch, after getting thoroughly punked the first time around.

Depends. If Kaji is 500 million yen in debt he wins because he literally gets stronger the closer he is to the bottom.

That's some strong nose game.

The One Outs guy

Light's hubris would prevent him from winning against any of them.

I have a better question:

Who is more interesting as a character?

this

kaiji is amazing and more fun to watch because he has ups and downs and everything.

but akagi literally never lost

From most interesting to least
Kaji
Light
Toua
Lelouche "plothax fucktard" Lamperouge

An argument between these four would be priceless.

I feel like Lelouche and Light would fucking hate each other while pretending to be nice and Kaji and Toua would get along just fine.

>edgy teenagers with god complexes make good characters
- no one ever

Gamblerino and that's a beisbol are savants, practically, and beisbol is an asshat. Lelouche is a faggot, and Light is slightly less of a faggot. I'd say Light before he got corrupted by the notebook and got so arrogant. Mahjong guy is the smartest, if a boring character to watch compared to these guys.

Mahjong guy (old)

This guy.

I don't know who's the smartest, but only one of those 4 actually accomplished his goal.

Char Aznable and Haman Karn

But he loses to lucky ass pulls. He wouldn't last 2 minutes.

tokuchi is just baseball mahjong man

Akagi subjectively lost twice (once against Washizu, another during the East/West showdown in Ten), and objectively once (against Ten).

>against Ten
Only one hand though

He also lost to alzheimer's

no he specifically ragequitted from that, it totally doesn't count.

all a part of the keikaku

Stretch pic related out for entire series.

You don'r watch for the mahjong you watch for the cute old men

Akagi objectively won the Washizu mahjong. Plus he had outrageous handicaps. It's the same in the East/West showdown, Akagi only loses to the bullshit conditions he sets up for himself even though he wins the game itself.

People watch that show

One plays board games, one plays baseball, the other two gamble their lives.... This isn't even comparable

Can't we just go back to the good old days of Lelouch v Light and not put no name people in the mix. Seriously, why is One Outs in here?

They're all smart, but Light or Lelouche would probably win since they have 2OP4U stuff they can pull

And he can't be in sunlight

>Seriously, why is One Outs in here?
4D chess

Light wouldn't be able to outsmart Lelouch or Tokuchi. He'd be able to earn Kaiji's trust stupid easy, though.

Kaiji is literally gambling his life in the current arc of the manga.

Has Lelouch ever pulled off any insane keikakus? It's been a long-ass time since I've watched Code Geese,but I don't remember any.
>Light with the plan to free him from suspicion by using the Death Note's rules to temporarily lose his memories
>Kaiji and the entire fucking building
>what the fuck is One Outs lol

>kaiji
>not gambling his life
nigga did you even watch this shit
also
>board games
>walking across a steel beam 22 stories high
Tbh call me when lelouch or light chop off their ear with a shard of broken glass just to pull off 1 bluff

>board games
Even if you're thinking about Akagi instead of Kaiji, he's literally betting his blood.

Not my fucking fault I gave up like 3 episodes in.

You seem tone deaf, these series are all battle of the wits based and their protags share similar genius strategist characterization. If anything it's incomplete, it's missing Akagi and Akiyama for the main representatives of the genre.

I literally just finished CG today and I'd say he has some pretty good keikaus

At one point he uses Geass on himself to make himself forget the plan and then wins or some crazy shit

I remembered that right after I posted.I guess that counts,but it's kind of unimpressive since it's just a faster and dumber version of what Light did.

I mean, it's a good show. A classic.

if it doesn't have cute animated lesbians then its not a classic bub

Light Yagami

It does

>gambling addict
>edge lord teen who kills countless but doesn't change the world into a better place. sacrifcies all those he holds close only to fail. his legacy as kira will be as a murderer. as is his legacy as light. not even sure if he got laid.
>edge lord teen who kills countless but changes the world for the better. At the sacrifice of countless including his own family, friends, and people he loves. his legacy of lelu will be of a villain. his legacy of zero will be hidden. dies virgin.
>literally who

Rossiu > Lelu > Light

But we all know Rossiu is the smartest.
>his friends mostly survive
>gets hot gf and bangs her
>takes no blame for shit that gone wrong
>literally takes credit for saving the world
>doesn't die
>becomes president of the god damned universe

>tried to kill himself out of pressure
Get this fucking weak shit out of here

>tried to kill himself out of pressure
Yet he lived.

Light and Lelu tried to kill themselves countless times. They ultimately died virgins and failures.

Rossiu had good friends to pick him up when he was down because he's smart and isn't a dumb fuck who loses all his friends.

A challenger appears

It is though

validation for oneoutsx man