She's beautiful even when she's mad

She's beautiful even when she's mad

here you go

Hard to argue with that.

She's the most beautiful when she's mad.
Imagine her fighting for your sake.

I wouldn't feel right with me.

She's beautiful when she's with her senpai, Kaji-san!

>outlining boob shade but no unrealistic jiggles
I'm actually impressed

How is she not the best girl.

Because this exists.
Asuka is still pretty great though.

Because Misato exists

Best girls HAVE to be in love with the MC, this is a fact.

source: me

I'm sorry I'm the Misatofag but what makes Rei intresting at all? After this episode she is practically non existent until her "suicide" in episode 23

she's 14 dude

Kaji is not her senpai in any way.

asuka is pure

And this was Japanese animators arguably the biggest pedos on the internet

>Rei
Indifferent to everything (if anything feels betrayed by Gendo)
>Misato
Loves Kaji at the end of the day and takes a mother figure
>Asuka
States she wants to be loved and cared for as she makes several advances into the oblivious Shinji

so basically nothing has changed since the 90.

If anything it's gotten worse

>If anything it's gotten worse
how so?

All of Asuka's so called advances are just her seeking validation, not love. Even a bunch of the seiyuu's and Sadomoto agree that Asuka can never be his Orihime. Infact she hates him.

Rei has a thing for Gendo as confirmed by her own seiyuu.

Sadamoto is literally a fag. Karl and his adventures are a different medium

Why does her hair move like that if the entire pod is filled with tang juice?

>Infact she hates him.
its because she hates herself,and shinji is just like her.

It moves like that because it IS in tang juice

Why can't we just have a nice funposting thread about cute girls instead of getting into this same argument again?

I don't know the fact in Rebuilds they literally show off the Eva girls being more waifuish like both Rei and Asuka cooking and stuff

>Asuka's hair on Shinji
Am I just retarded or just blind

did you watch eoe?

Ok

>Am I just retarded or just blind
She's on top of him.

I realized what was being shown but I didn't think it was so obvious
I guess this happens when you're too busy reading subs

I find these opinions to be reasonable and agreeable.

what is more impressive is that the extra work involved in that was covered up by glass in the scene. its the extra details that count.

So is Anno and all the seiyuu's but we just can't ignore what they say because we don't like it, we must accept that its all canon. Asuka doesn't like Shinji.

Sadamoto wrote the manga where Asuka violently attacks Shinji unprovoked in the hospital at the start of EoE part of the manga. I'm going to ignore his interpretation of the character and stick with the one produced in the movie and series

>Asuka doesn't like Shinji.

no, Asuka wants him to only look at her and not the doll.

just like how she wanted her mother to look at her/love her and not the doll.

Asuka's relationship with Shinji in the manga is different, they have a brother-sister type relationship. Instead of just seeing each other as sex objects.

See, even in this scene she just uses him as validation. Not love.

>she just uses him as validation. Not love.
To Asuka, validation and love are the same,

That's kind of hot. Are we talking about looking at her all the time the entire time?

as long as he doesn't look at anyone else.

Sounds like a plan.

Yep. Asuka's huge fan of staring contests.

she'd be most beautiful mad with my dick in her mouth

How does he tie his shoelaces then?

huh?

He doesn't. Velcro.

I read 'anything'.. woops.

she's an ugly whore

sounds like a recipe for disatser

delet

Would Third Impact happen if Kaworu fucked Rei?

Third impact happened BECAUSE Kaworu fucked Rei.

List of people Kaworu fucked:
Rei/Lilith
Yui (Unit 01)
Shinji
Asuka
Asuka's mom (Unit 02)

Isn't she 30 in the new movies? She just has the body of a teen thanks to 3rd/4th impact and whatnot.

sigh...yeah

Imagine sticking your dick in there while she is making that face.

Imagine her making that face after you stick your dick in her

I want to get in the fucking robot

Kaworu didn't fuck Asuka's mom he just ate her out

You'd still have that montage moshing. Almost nobody is going to go through frame by frame, everybody is going to have a different set of images they picked out and associated with the dialogue. It's supposed to be interpretive.

Why does this image drown me in an overwhelming wave of melancholy?

>asuka is in puberty, has serious unresolved traumas, gets external stress poured on, gets no feedback from the other other teenagers that are in a similar situation and the adults actively keep her unstable to manipulate her
Its so weird asuka has issues.

I hate her. She reminds me of a friend I had who suddenly stopped talking to me. Fucking bitch

I like these shots. with Mari and Shinji as well.

*sniff*

Before I answer this question allow me to say that social barriers (tucks shirt) and the dehumanization of modern globalized society are two of the points Anno was trying to make.
The reason you feel that way is your subconscious already know that *sniff*, despite all the graphic depictions of stress and physical injury, evangelion is a sort of a utopia. Now some of you are probably thinking, no, what's up with this guy, this guy is a total idiot. (drinks water) In Eva, the reward for pain and hard decisions is meeting someone who is compatible with you and meaningful to you. But. And this might come as a surprise to absolutely no one. What if our suffering is completely meaningless? *sniff* Anno wants us to believe that all of our loneliness is ultimately self-imposed. That all one needs to do is decide for himself or herself that life is worth living, even if and when it is explicitly meaningless (water) and filled with suffering. Also, and this is where I disagree with Anno, fuck that guy, he expects the viewer to take this message at face value, without any sort of doubts or second thoughts.
Let's get back to social boundaries, you know, the shitty fake walls which are mentioned and discussed in Eva ad nauseum. In our globalized world, all contacts between people are formalized and basically public. What this means is, it's never me talking to you, it's always my public image talking to your public image. There is always this pressure that the mask can never be allowed to fall off, because if it does it will reveeal some sort of real or imagined transgression. In order to maintain our image we must take care of two things. One, we should never be caught interacting with strangers, and two, we should never divulge any personal opinions or emotions that might cause us to lose our public image. Now some of you are probably shaking your heads again. (cont)

>Show has bible references and a mecha with florescent green highlights
>it truly is the Neon Genesis Evangelion
DEEPEST LORE

What if he was the protagonist?

(cont.)

Because and since we are always scrutinized by others, the only people that do invade personal space are people who are either desperate for a minute of attention from a total stranger, or are beggars or total madmen. This creates (sniff) a sort of a feedback loop where anyone who attempts contact is to be considered either an annoyance, or a source of actual danger. In short, if you take eva at face value and decide to open to others, you will either be seen as a harmless idiot who's too stupid to understand social norms, or as someone who's about to ask for a cigarette and a lighter.

And what kind of shots are those?

Extreme closeup with fish eye lens.

How does she manage to look so smug so often without causing permanent damage to her face?

1st row - assassin or terrorist
2nd and 3rd rows - pedophiles
4th row - ptsd/flashbacks
5th row - how a person with paranoid schizofrenia sees normal things
center right - a narcissist's self image
center left with empty screens and small figure running and hiding - anxious person
bottom - unconnected moving images - dope
bottom - even and uneven lines and drug dealer - cheap dope

>In Eva, the reward for pain and hard decisions is meeting someone who is compatible with you and meaningful to you.
No, in Eva, the reward for choosing to bear the pain of interacting with another human being is merely seen as preferable to total withdrawal. Shinji chooses to live in a world populated with individuals who have their own motivations and ambitions, they are far from the perfectly compatible partners assigned to you in your tang coma. However, only interaction with independent and feeling individuals makes life worthwhile. Congratulations!
>it's always my public image talking to your public image.
Even Anno, who admittedly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, thought about this in a more nuanced way. In every human interaction there are actually several images of the self and the other percieved by both parties. These are two self-percieved identities and two perceptions of the other's identity.
>the only people that do invade personal space are people who are either desperate for a minute of attention from a total stranger, or are beggars or total madmen
This is empirically not true, since human interaction exists in the world and is percieved as normal. Anno notes the inherent pain of the clash of identities, but argues for worthwhileness of interaction as opposed to safe catatonic solitude.
Your attempt at pasta is bad, Mr. Zizek. Easy on the cocaine

And what was their reward, exactly? A planet with no food source or infrastructure, where every drop of water is polluted by rei piss? If that's the alternative to limbo I'd rather come out of tang with a 38 special and a single bullet.
>This is empirically not true, since human interaction exists in the world and is percieved as normal. Anno notes the inherent pain of the clash of identities, but argues for worthwhileness of interaction as opposed to safe catatonic solitude.
How often does anyone interact with new people while not at work or on the internet? When was the last time (you) talked to a stranger, and they weren't just asking for directions, a picture or a dollar?

Considering an animated character beautiful is why you all are virgin scum. Can any of you be more beta male? HAHAHAHAHA I PITY YOU

>And what was their reward, exactly?
Way to miss the point, being rewarded for anything is not the point of Eva. What matters is that Shinji and Asuka chose existence and coexistence as fully-fledged individuals and not some weird pseudo-existence. If anything the devastated state of the earth places even more emphasis on their choice considering the hardships they will have to endure.
>When was the last time (you) talked to a stranger, and they weren't just asking for directions, a picture or a dollar?
When I went out last Friday actually, sorry you're to crippled by mental illness to comprehend that some people actually manage to form connections. It is painful, but ultimately worthless and I hope that you will be able to experience the same one day.

but I'm not a virgin

*too
*ultimately worth it
I can't type

Privilege of rank.

the distance between her mouth and chin and bugging me

but it's kino

that's just to accent her level of smugness

I didn't bloody ask you when was the last time you fucking went out. If buying cheap vodka counted as a sign of maturity or competence, then every 13yo in the world would own a software company.
When was the last time you had a memorable, emotional exchange with a complete stranger, not counting this one? Something, anything you didn't forget by next week?

Quite a step from "not asking for directions" to "memorable, emotional exchange with a complete stranger". If your standard for interaction is the frank exchange of ideas and emotions people who have been friends for years might have, it's obvious that you will be disappointed when you talk to an unknown person. Often you will be disappointed by what strangers have to say, but some might entertain you for a couple of hours or you might even want to see them again and become friends. Getting to know somebody's innermost desires within a couple of hours is extremely extraordinary and happens maybe once or even not at all in a liftetime. There is also nothing in Eva that points to Anno upholding this standard. Why are you so keen on arguing that meaningful interaction is not possible? This is also not my blog, so let's keep it general or related to Eva.

That's oral sex senpai

Well, your response certainly is frank and emotional, but it's also an indirectly self-refuting statement.

I don't see how, but ok. I don't even know at what point of the argument we are anymore. All I'm trying to say is that Anno argues that an existence determined by the Hedgehog's dilemma is preferable to being LCL soup. This is why Shinji and Asuka come back to "real" life in the end.

>says the guy posting on Sup Forums

>existence determined by the Hedgehog's dilemma is preferable to being LCL soup
At least that part I can agree on.
Instrumentality always seemed like something to which even the Devil would stay semi-speechless in curiosity and mild disgust.

> where every drop of water is polluted by rei piss?
at least it's nutritious I guess?

Was it?

gustatus similis pullus

Can we all stop for a moment and realise that the rebuilds exist, are successful and that 4.0 is probably going to be a clusterfuck of untied loose ends and Mari tit shots.