He was never our guy

He was never our guy.

>He was never our guy.
What did shareblue mean by this?

someone tell him the nazis took the guns too.

Trying this hard cuz you wish it was true trump is fucking us and he’s the Jews biggest friend even slid off his daughter to one

*sold

You’re right
We should have elected Hillary
Pfffft whatever

Look, for one I think he's just buying himself time after the tsunami of emotion since Florida. I think he knows life goes on & the more time he can pass, the more energy leaves the Dems momentum of crying.

Second, he has people around him that will be pointing out political suicide touching the 2A or Americans access to their Constitutional rights.

Trump will see soon. Whites will be genocide in Africa soon

kill yourself shill rat

Incorrect. The Nazi Party expanded gun rights.

His sons will cool his jets. If he'll lob missiles at Syria for Ivanka, the very least he can do for Frick and Frack is repeal the NFA, but i'd settle for rolling FOPA and everything since back.
I know you're reading this Barron; get your big brothers to make this happen.

>He was never our guy.
No politician is ever /our guy/.

When you accept that, you can finally get on with your life.

Except they didn't, they did the opposite. Nice boomerpost, cuckservative faggot.

>someone tell him the nazis took the guns too.
Did the Holocaust happen too?

>he doesn't understand why people need assault rifles

>trying this hard
Had that fucking idiot Hillary won, nobody would be trying this hard to convince the American people that $10million in Russian Facebook adds (catching only .01% of user attention) tipped the scales in Trumps favor. And yet these are the same people trying so hard to undermine the 2nd Amendment, who also happen to be the same fucktards trying their dampest to censor the 1st Amendment via shadow banning and outright denying a platform to anybody who isn’t a staunch so called “Cultural Marxist”.

THATS TRYING HARD

Pushing trading algos to drop the stock market 666 points the day after the Nunes Memo drops is TRYING HARD.

The fact that ShareBlue even exists just to counter Sup Forums is TRYING HARD

The list goes on and on regarding all you shitstain try hard shills.

now thats some next level shilling.
you have to go back plebbitfag.

>I-I'm not a shill, you're a shill

>I'm not a shill, you're a shill

>next level shilling
Some retard hops on Sup Forums and posts a cap from some anonymous source “in the WhiteHouse” and I’m suppose to refrain from shitting on and sageing obvious slide concernfag threads?

Thanks for the heads up, fren. Ah dinu no

nobody cares about your trump drama faggot

Gee, when did David Brock start allowing his employees to type “faggot” in their ShareShill posts in a pathetically vain attempt to sound like you’ve lurked the chans since the the 1940’s?
>kys

b I n g o

omg please don't tell him I need this job

>Tojo had to explain this
Strange times. Unless it's a soldier abroad.

>He was never our guy.
Fuck off, shareblue.