There’s no hope, is there?

There’s no hope, is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIKRlJQ88bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For you? No.

user, it's just a ride
Stop taking it so seriously
You're here to experience as much as you can before you can't anymore, so go do something other than dwell on nothing useful

Why is there hope for you but not me?

>You're here to experience as much as you can
They won't let me.

For the world,?sadly not, for you, giving your life to god isn’t hard user

Have you heard that ignorance is a bliss? It actually is. Try to ignore things, stop looking at big picture. Enjoy smaller joys and you would be happy.

If there is no hope, why did Travelocity just send me an offer of $5/day for rental cars? This includes mid-sized cars. The rental car companies got BTFO'd last week when they pulled their stupid stunt. People are cancelling their reservations. Gun control is dead legislatively, even the White House is backing off.

The gun control push and the economic harassment and boycotts in the aftermath of a Jewish school shooting was an all-hands-on-deck event for Jews. If there was ever going to be a school shooting that would bring about gun control, that was it. The Jews failed spectacularly. They crashed hard into the wall of Anglo tradition and now they are a bloody mangled mess. Plus, everyone saw that Jews are behind it.

Jewish power is about to go into catastrophic downfall in America.

yes
absolutely there is
infinite hope
if you will set aside your ego and your pain and accept Christ

Ignoring and ignorance are two different things. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge which means stupidity and ignoring is choosing not to acknowledge something. Whether you ignore it or not, the object of which is to be ignored to still there. For example, a deer can ignore the tiger but that’s not going to prevent the deer from being hunted.

there's approximately 3% hope.
>cat-girl waifus are almost here

I’ve accepted Christ and still feel hopeless.

thats ok
i do to
but this is all for a reason
the Lord God and His unsesen agents are watch and recording every detail of all of this, for the day of reckoning

suffering will be reward

by unimaginable joy for the repentant

and immolation and then oblivion for the rest

do you wish to know the reason for all of it?

Hey I am a depressed Christian too. Just keep praying. We’ll get to the end in God’s good time. In the meanwhile I pray for the endtimes to come.

none

There is none, user.
Just try to laugh at everything, it is the only thing that matters

praying, reading the word, engaging in fellowship with other saints by attending Church

think of this:
any time you see ANY physical light source whatsoever, remember we have LIGHT we perceive with out eyes as a perfect REAL metaphor for our creator savior and redeemer, Christ

Just stop, look to the/any light source you may be in the presence of, and you will teach yourself to ALWAYS think upon Christ.

please see:

I’ve prayed to Christ for his return in 2009. Nothing ever changes.

Ya I've been drinking and I think you're right. I'm gonna get into my car and just drive off into the night to see where life takes me. First just gotta finish this gin and tonic.

We just had Hope and Change (obummer).

Did you miss out?

We might not see that in our lifetime, just think of all the people for 2000 years who felt the same. Life itself is a trial for us. Our job is to live it as Christ wanted to, and if He comes back in our lifetime, all the better.

his return is nigh
and i dont say that as the Bible often says, i mean ACTUALLY nigh

within less than 100 years

but also remember this: his arrival, to us in our minds, is no farther removed than our deaths

if you were to die say 10 hours from now, it would be a single breath, as you perceive, in time before his second coming

each of us sleep and absolute inanimate sleep when we die, and ALL righteous dead are brought back at the same time, likewise with the wicked-unrepentant dead, all raised at once, but 1000 years AFTER the righteous (after the millenium)

i.e. ALL who will enter heaven, do so at the same time

and as with gehenna, ALL wicked who will enter it enter it at the same time together

no one is burning in hell now
and now one (human) is rejoicing in heaven right now

(well technically we have at least Elijah and Moses are alive and well in heaven now, as we saw in the transfiguration on the mount, they were the 2 figures next to Christ)

for jew? no

The AntiChrist would have to arrive first before Christ, right?

are you aware you're talking to a goverment plant?

No. you can train your brain to not think about it and not even recognize it's existence. All that really matters is that you take control of your brain.

Happiest people in the world are those that cherish smaller joys.

that is the lie of "futurism" (theological term) which claims ALL (or nearly) of Revelation has not yet come to pass

the "opposite" is preterism which claims the reverse which is that ALL or nearly all of Revelation has already happened.

the two terms also refer to MOST prophecy in the Word of God along with what is Revelation, with Rev. simply being the most abundant with it

watch this, it will likely be the most important thing you watch in your entire life

here:
youtube.com/watch?v=GIKRlJQ88bY

and I assure you can find the time for something so _absolutely_ critical

the Pastor there proves, in no uncertain terms, by at least 10 clear and unambiguous identifiers, straight from scripture alone, the identity of the antichrist, believe it.

please let me know what you think of my youtube link