This is a $2 million house in California. 848 sqft

This is a $2 million house in California. 848 sqft

Other urls found in this thread:

domain.com.au/news/ten-of-the-most-rundown-sydney-dump-houses-sold-in-2017-20171230-h05aed/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you not notice that sweet ass garden hose?! That's the nicest fucking garden hose I have ever seen. I assume it must come with the home. You could really move some water with that thing!

In 90% of America, $2 million would buy an 8000 square foot mansion on two or three acres of land, with a four car garage and a swimming pool and the finest finishes and appliances. I simply don't understand why anyone would EVER pay this price for a tiny little dump like this.

JOB OPPORTUNITY/COMMUTE DISTANCE

spending lavishly on any house is fucking wasteful anyway, one of my friends from college bought a huge mansion and only uses 1/4th of it

I saw a house for sale in Arlington VA that was going for 600,000 had no yard and was about half the size of that house

My parents live in a 6 bedroom, 8 bathroom, 12,000 square foot home on a two acre plot and it only cost them $1.9 million.

We need to deinfest ourselves from the Chinese insects before they eat through this whole country.

>iah ivest in pwopehty
is basically the level of these subhumans economic understanding. They bubbled their entire market, their govt put in restrictions on number of properties a person could own, so now they are buying up shit here and in Canada.

Slide thread detected. Sage.

In the San Jose area, they could start building East of the foothills and make more than enough housing.

I bought a new 1200 sqft house and 2 acres of land for cash myself. Rent and mortgage free life.

Especially since sunnyvale is boring as fuck and its drowning in gooks/street shitters.

Check out the Sydney market

domain.com.au/news/ten-of-the-most-rundown-sydney-dump-houses-sold-in-2017-20171230-h05aed/

AHAHAHAHA
t. retard

You know nothing of business. I wouldn't even pay 500k for your so caleld 2 million dollar house in the middle of ur mom's ass.

gotta stay with the trends

>(((Michael Silver)))

>Sunnyvale

Fucking poorfags over there.

FYI the bay north of sunnyvale and east palo alto is all marsh land and non is beach accesible so dont assume its close any type of fun. i grew up right next to where google is now.

We should refuse to buy homes collectively and live in our parents home until the housing market crashes again and the prices are forced to correct themselves.

We all buy in the same town and take over the city government