Anime is pretty good so far

>anime is pretty good so far
>a boy shows up

kill yourself

>anime is an all female cast

What is even the point of making a thread like this? You want people to know you exclusively watch moe? Why do you think anyone cares?

>"I absolutely love it when anime girls I find cute get rammed by annoying high school boys even though I'm a virgin myself."

Any self-respecting virgin will say, "NO" to het.

I'm not a virgin though.

Then fuck off of Sup Forums, or as the orientals like to say, 爆発して、くそりあじゅう。

>it's another people pretend to be /u/ thread

please post more akarin abuse

feel when everyone who started using Sup Forums after 2014 got tricked by chagen into becoming a cock-addicted mancraver

>Anime about game development
>Not a single male character

New Game a shit.

Name ONE (1, Uno, Ein, Ichi, Un) good anime with an all-female cast.

Ichigo mashimaro

>Ryona
NNS art
Kuso thread.

>anime is decent so far
>welp, here comes the departmentally mandated moeblob love interest

>Enjoy a show
>Dumb yurifags ruin every single thread

>all female cast anime is shit
>all male cast anime is shit
>all female with one male cast anime is shit
>all male with one female cast anime is great

One of these characters is a boy, can you spot him?

Hint: The one in white is a girl

>all female with one male cast anime is shit

Now wait just one moment

>gambling anime/manga is pretty good so far
>mahjong shows up

>all-female cast

Shitbiki is a boy for all intents and purposes and ruined the show as expected.
New Game season 1
Yuru Yuri
Sakura Trick
gochuumon wa usagi desu ka
Kiniro mosaic
madoka (the boy was only there to exemplify how boys ruin everything so it's okay)
mahoutsukai precure
gabriel dropout
vividred operation
strike witches
wakaba girl
kill me baby

The list goes on.

BanGDream!

Go stand in the hall.

>op changes and its shit

>most interesting relationship dynamic with the most chemistry and most meaningful interactions happens to be homo
>gets shut down by a boring, lukewarm, shoehorned in het relationship
Fuck this straight earth. I don't ship homo in a vaccuum, I ship it inadvertently because the best written relationships are almost always between the same sex.

I feel you.

I wonder how do Chinatsu's feet smell

Like Akari's clit.

based

every single hibike thread
thank you based IRC destroying kyoani threads

>Interesting gay relationship in anime
Itt: things that never happened

Let me translate that for you.
>I found Sup Forums through tumblr while Hibike was airing

How would you even know that happens?

Right, because they're conveyed as straight. That's the whole point. Same sex pairs might be rivals or friends or enemies instead of lovers, but they have the most interesting relationships and stories typically revolve around them.

Literally everyone who was here when Hibike aired knew what was going on.

/u/shitters should be unable to post on Sup Forums. fuck off you cancerous retards

>self-respecting
>virgin
Pick one.

I miss when Gaia was the boogeyman.

They were being trolled effortlessly by chagen and his band?

Fag

Is the natural y/u/rifag defense mechanism to shitpost about that furry faggot, or is it just a couple of them pretending that it's not everyone who hates them?

>boogeyman
That would imply it's not real. In reality those threads were literally filled with tumblr. Hell, people were linking and screencapping tumblr, and actually talking about the site. Do you remember when complaining about "het" used to get posts deleted? Yurifags are fucking cancer.

trolled hard

You missed Sup Forums by a couple clicks.

you got tricked by /hm/ falseflaggers several years ago

>a boy shows up
>it gets better

>Everything I don't like is falseflagging
Yup. Yurifags in their generals never ever complain about het.

I hope your picture isn't supposed to be related to your post

dumb sample-posting samefag

Love Lab was an absolute miracle. I hope they adapt more of the manga where the boys get bigger roles.

Why are hetfags so gay
>people still care about sample posting

Shiieet the last time someone sperged at me for that was like a year ago

more than half of the board is underage cellphone users who never actually see full-sized images and would never think for a second that your post might be insincere

Reminder that being a yuri-fag is the equivalent of being a cuckhold

Reminder that sentences which open with a capital letter and fail to end with a punctuation mark were submitted from a smartphone, most likely by an underage third-world dweller.

Love Lab is the gift that keeps on giving.

>cuckhold

>Throwing your virginity away for some dumb whore with a stinking vagina
>self-respecting

This, the romances are incredibly adorable.

/u/fags should be gasses.
Worse than bronies

>show with balanced female and male cast members who have strong bonds of friendships that grew through hardship is great

Reminds me of my high school years. One of the reasons I liked anohana. Too bad most a nine these days are either CGDCT with unrealistic Friendships or fujo shows with too much gay subtext

all female or all male is always the best. fuck diversity.

Nah, mixed cast is best. Fuck faggots.

actually, id say fully homogeneous casts and fully diverse casts both are the best, but anything in between is shit and doesnt work as well.

>all male with one female cast anime is great
This.

>Show has a female MC

>skilled and popular female character
>doormat dyke follows her everywhere

I dont watch moeshit so i could not care.

>watching CGDCT show
>all the boys that show up are ugly as fuck
I love that shit its like they dont even try with the guys designs even the background ones are horrible looking

Does Aria count?

>I ship it inadvertently because the best written relationships are almost always between the same sex.
nice try

Read the manga. The story actually features more males and heterosexual relationships. The studio just wanted dumb yurifagbux so they hired a yurifag director.

>yurifags still mad about love lab

So generic shonen garbage then? Ok.

I think the issue some people have with all girl anime is that with no guys around, they can't self insert themselves, and thus don't feel like they can't relate.

I used to be the same until last year when I stumbled upon New Game!, then I realised that I was being a fucking beta loser, who was making himself miss out on some good times.

Now I find myself enjoying CGDCT anime much more than any other type of anime, all the characters are lovable and they are just nothing but pure fun.

I understand the worries that people have when a dude shows up in one of them though, since there's a fear that the show is either going to turn into haremshit or have a shitty romance plot, but that rarely ever actually happens though. The vast majority of males who appear in CGDCT anime are just there for comedy relief.

You might be the dumbest person in this thread.

>they can't self insert themselves
Dude, i never even self insert into any character

> Be fine with having both males and females in my Asian cartoons, as long as it makes sense in context.
> Don't feel the need to self insert in to a character to enjoy a show.
> Can enjoy cute girls doing cute things, then switch to a sausage party giant robot show.

It feels good, man!
I find both parties of this thread pretty silly.

It's funny to imagine about why there seems to be no males in Yuru Yuri. Like the city they live in is actually some kind of dome, and whenever a man wanders inside of it, the women quickly detain him. They tie him up, take him to a dark room, and start operating on, and injecting strange chemicals in to the man. This process goes on for an unknown, enough that everyone forgets the sudden, unpleasent presence of testosterone in their /u/topia.

But not to long afterwards, Nanamori middle school gets a new student.

>New Game!
Every year I give 2 all-female/male or harem shows a chance to not be shit but New Game was a mistake.

Directors of yuribait shows just can't resist wasting my time with cake eating, staring contests and "we're both girls!" scenes.
To one-sex shows to be good they need to be completely focused on comedy or action like Joshiraku or Galaxy Angel.
Railgun is the worst offender. They already had great material for adaptation but director decided to add "original episodes" that take half of both seasons and constitute of nothing but mentioned earlier padding and now cannon fan fiction.
Not to mention their respective audience.
Haremshitters at least admit to current series being bad and watching this shit with their pee pees, but holy fuck are yurifags defensive of their unimaginative slop they eat so feverishly.

Yurishitters back into the gas chamber

>anime is literally about how to fall in love with boys
>people get mad when they fall in love with boys

>yurifags
>people
Pick one.

There is no pretend here.

It's true. If the poster is genuinely retarded and makes it clear they flooded in 2 years ago, they're sc/u/m.

>all male
Name a single such show that isn't fujobait.

Jojo
>inb4 that Clamp comic

It's an all guys adventure like Lord of the Rings

This but unironically.

you say that like any yurifag with a hint of self-respect watches obvious yuribait garbage like new game.

Cromartie high school

K-On!

Yuri on Ice >>>>> Hibkek
Prove me wrong.

Jojo and Kaiji

You fujos are as annoying as yurifags so dont try even think you are any better

it's funny you think you yourself are any better than fujoshits and yurifags.

>JoJo
>Male only
>Erina Pendleton/Joestar
>Lisa Lisa
>Suzi Q
etc

You are all shit, all of us are shit.

>a girl