Am I a Jew?

Am I a Jew?

>Big nose
>Round jaw
>Retracted jaw
>Big bottom lip

Spent two years of my life obsessing about and hating Jews. Lived my whole life thinking I was Ukrainian/German according to my parents. But I look like a fucking kike. I honestly want to kill myself after coming to this realization

there has to be a place on the internet where you can post pictures of yourself for attention
your parents already answered this.
you should be murdered

Stupid fuckin leaf.

I'm seriously concerned though

I don't know if you're a jew or not, but you ARE 100% soy. My little bro could fuck you up and he's only 15.

Is Judaism your religion? If yes, you are

you sound like a nigger.

No, just a low smv betamale

you are not deformed or disproportionate, therefore not a jew
And even if you were part jew, as long as there is no evidence of your jewishness, there is nothing to worry about.

That's just my soy neck that makes me look like a soyboy. I haven't taken the neck pill yet

fucking soy boy

if you were a jew youd had a better camera

user...

As long as you don't side with them your alright.

no you're not

Probably not a jew. If you do have some kike blood it's no more than 10-15%.

nice sofa

stop being a dick

there's nothing wrong with OP's face. maybe 15% jewry at best. is fixable but plastic surgery is retarded. you could be this blob fish of a person

Take a DNA test. You probably aren't, and if you are Jewish, you don't practice the religion, so you're fine in my book.

this

Just found out today I've got some small amount of kike in me. It actually made me physically sick and angry. My relative did a 23andMe, and it's pretty conclusive there's a bit in there. What made it worse was the rest of the family oohing and ahhing like it was some exciting detail of our history.

If you guys have to purge me after rahowa, I accept it. I will be on your side, my side, til the end.

no need for dna tests though

No but you look like a school shooter.

Pic doesn't look Jewish. Jews have a hooked nose, meaning a big curve from the temple to the tip when viewed from the side. Jews don't have a unique jaw or lips. The only potential Jewish feature in pic is the forehead/retracted hairline. I wouldn't worry about it though. At some point, it's considered washed out.

I'm too fucking cheap to do a DNA test. This might be a symptom of my Jewry

What percent?

Curly hair?
Need glasses?

Curly hair no, glasses yes, but that's from playing too many video games when I was younger

2% sephardic

why did you shoot those students?

Sephardic doesn't show up on 23andMe, LARPer

I have all of these too

You don't,
t. someone whos been mistaken for a Jew about 5 times

you just look slightly eurasian like many russians.

This is why you dont obsess about hate like our enemies do, you retard. Get a DNA test if you are so scared of being a jew.

You look like a soyboy faggot.

Says the Swede.

Hi Wesley

No way in hell you're Jewish

Holy shit you look like me. The hair is literally the same, and so is the upper face except the nose tip. I am spooped, I don't like doppelgangers

Definitely Slavic

Maybe you should focus on treating your mental illness. Spending your whole life hating jews is not normal.

Literally who

no you don't look jew, i consider myself pretty good at identifying jews, i myself have a Roman nose, not too extreme isnt pointy and doesnt angle downwards, just bumps from the top

Burgers can't read I guess.

Oh I see. You only spent two years of your life obsessing about jews. Well that's okay then.

you can kill yourself. why not. but you don't look like typical kike so you propably just hurting yourself. try rope with drop. works great. good luck.

you dont look jewish.

I was thinking of eating a few Tide pods actually

no comment, leaf

>Big nose
Nigga, you need a new mirror

The other features...I dunno, Dutch? Alsace? Kenya? Eskimo? Fuckifiknow, I just chimed in to tell you your nose is far from big and from the profile doesn't seem wide at all either. I see nein Juden.

>Ukrainian/German
Possibly some Jewish ancestry.
t. partial Austrian/Ukrainian Jew

Post callouses.

To prove youre not soy

You could be South European, Portuguese people do have pretty long noses. Anyways, stop posting photos of yourself.

Look man, you spent so much time jew blaming that yer brain only idents the bad, in yer case jews. There could be some jew in there, but not enough from this angle to tell.

Where is yer chest?

Gonna need to see a picture of your willy to determine

transexual

>sissy wh*te face
You're indeed a kike

you just ugly, you could maybe pass as a Sicilian or portuguese, but you definitely look middle eastern

You don’t look Jewish to me

Your eyes are very goyish and hair too

No, you're Canadian.
Go get a two-four of Labatts and find yourself a nice bottom bitch from Montreal and embrace your life.
Maybe move to Alberta and start a maple syrup farm or poutine stand or something together.

I have some of those features as well and I'm 100% Euro (a Euro mutt, but still)

No. You worry too much about stuff that don't amount to nuffin dude.