Florida public school teacher, 25...

>Florida public school teacher, 25, is unmasked as voice of white nationalist podcast called 'Unapologetic' where she boasts about spreading her political views in the classroom
>Dayanna Volitich was named Saturday as Tiana Dalichov, the alt-right podcaster
>She also tweeted under Tiana Dalichov and promoted right-wing views
>Dayanna, 25, is a teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Florida
>On Twitter, Tiana said institutional and systemic racism were 'bulls***' concepts
>Also makes reference to the 'JQ', an anti-semitic abbreviation for the Jewish Question
>On her podcast, Tiana said a Swedish child and Nigerian child would not learn in the same way
>She said she was 'underhanded' with spreading her views and that parents had complained about he

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458693/Florida-teacher-25-runs-Unapologetic-white-nationalist-podcast.html

she is white

She looks extremely Jewish, like most american white nationalists

Meanwhile I remember in the early 90s my last year in an inner city school in second grade being constantly told we wiz shit like Jesus was black, etc. This is probably completely run of the mill to this day at best and far worse now.

Do something 1/10th as bad refuting It and you end up as national news on a slow news day if you're white

>white

keked, the absolute state of the white race in america.

>OY VEY ONLY COMMUNISTS ARE ALLOWED TO TEACH CHILDREN THERE GOY

Brave women. Hail Victory!

>25 yo

bullshit

Why is it okay to preach liberalism in classrooms but not conservatism?

The absolute state of pol. Any time a right-wing story comes out " hurr durr looks like a Jew to me"

Because conservatism hurts state power and the state manages the schools. This is why education needs to be privatized. Plus public school is shit anyways. You learn more by surfing the internet.

She's not that good looking but potentially good wifey material for her views and youth to make white kids.

>trump bombed assad
oh god the shiills thought that was their big break

Think it's the lighting. In 2nd pic she looks younger. But yeah, 25? Yeesh. I am always amazed by how haggardly some women can look in their 20s.

>Crystal River, FL

I've been toob'in down that river, very nice and a very true to the "Old Florida" way.

>Flag
>Get
Solid post. Looks aren't the only thing that are involved in ranking a woman out of 10.

this

What is wrong with women and aging? When I was 25 I still could pass for 18.

I don't think the elites will be able to stop the great awakening. At some point whites are going to wake up and realize they have lost their nation.

> Black user here..
> 29
I think i'll give her a ring

>bait

white ppl age like cheeze

Oh but it's perfectly ok to spout white genocide and commie shit all the fucking time to children. I fucking hate what this country has become

Marry that woman.

>extremely Jewish, like most american white nationalists

True

Wow, based and encouraging :^)

Shared.

th-thanks?

Meanwhile old hippie fuckfaces from the 60's smear communist shit all over student's paradigms.

nice reddit picture

Link to the podcast anyone?

Bahahahaha

You're so totally correct

She looks like a kike desu

>youth
This bitch looks so used up it's ridiculous

While at a 4-year U, over summer break I took two courses at an inner-city community college to pick up easy/cheap credits.

I swear to God the "instructors" just spent every lecture brainwashing the [95% poor minority] students the world is racist and rigged, rich [whites] control everything, you're not really gonna be shit. It was nuts

and the work was a joke. Just felt sad for people trapped in that bubble, how can you be inspired to try harder and become successful if you're brainwashed by racist teachers/professors from K-college

She does look like a jew though

how'd they dox her? used phone or personal email to register on twitter or tweeted a pic with GPS coordinates or that she had posted to facebook?

Das juden.

She looks Med

stop stealing my thread....faggot
>>

Like always, people on reddit are currently trying to get her fired for having views they disagree with.

la creatura ...

this sounds like some jew shit. No ones heard of this hook nose mutt and she gets caught before she gets anywhere near popular